Wait, are Brits actually unironic when they talk proudly about their """empire"""?

Wait, are Brits actually unironic when they talk proudly about their """empire"""?

>sweden
so this counts too

Wait, are you actually unironic by including Sweden and their...

>includes nazi germany

I know Americans are memed on for being stupid, but British education is unironically very poor. Most British people don't know shit about their history, which is why they are so proud about their war crimes towards more primitive peoples and their inability to fight civilized people. They have acted very evilly throughout history but managed through sheer luck to portray themselves as gentlemen and heroes. Any semblance of "glory" is found only in the British upper classes - the masses are really quite poor and backwards, as any visit will reveal.

>swedish """""empire"""""

lmao, what makes it even more lol worthy is that i know for a fact that there are swedes who are proud of their bloodthirsty """""empire"""""

Excellent post.

>battle of varna

>Charles V
>spanish flag
user, I...

>Conveniently forgets to mention that the Napoleonic and 2nd/3rd Reich were destroyed by Britain
>Conveniently forgets to mention that France and the Netherlands (and I think Spain too) were involved in trying to take India, but we won it along with Canada.

>Implying evil is one-directional
You don't decide what is evil. You would rather Britain were to kill her own people to save the Indians and Irish from their misfortunate famine. Is that fair? Is that good to kill your own people?

are you trying to imply that there was anything that could be called a swedish empire?

Both Napoleon and Germany were destroyed by Russia

You hid on your island monkey land until both sides were exhausted and then claimed victory

thank you for failling us Wladysl*w

Yeah, I forgot that the Russians were killing you German scum in North Africa whilst we were wanking over the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact.

>Destroyed by Britain

Well... If you say so....

>Implying African front wasn't irrelevant as fuck compared to east front
>Implying that most of the axis soldier were Italian
>Implying you weren't helped a lot by USA and a lot of more countries

True. Overrated.

>swedish education

Anglos, french, spaniards, portuguese and italians are the only european nations who can claim they ever had an empire with a straight face. Be jealous all you want, but nordic cucks have never amounted to anything,

nice false map retard, the swedish """empire""" was barely even on mainland europe, you know, the actually relevant part that isn't 80% barren tundra where agriculture is impossible.

>sheer luck
no we're just that good
suck it up pajeet

It was a pretty worthless post that would only ever get praise from the bitter misfits who hang around on Sup Forums. I wouldn't wipe my arse with anything an American said about British history; they don't even know what it is that they don't know.

>HAD an empire
)))

we are literally occupying all of your coastal towns and islands

>Sweden
>Germany

Leavy me alone with your devilish ways

Yes, machine gunning primitive spear-chucking brown people, extremely impressive. Oh wait, you guys can't even do that properly.

yeah, should have included WW1 and EU as well

>Americans
>Talking about gunning down spear chuckers
Get off your high horse