This was so shit. And I even normally like Tarentino

This was so shit. And I even normally like Tarentino.

Give me in-depth analysis on why didn't like it.

it's the only Tarantino film i like

>likes Tarantino
pleb

I enjoyed it up until the poisoning scene, which forcibly reminded me I was watching a shitty Tarantino flick

because samuel l jackson talked about his black schlong and it made me feel insecure.

I don't know how he fucked this up so bad but he did. On paper it's gold- it's basically the basement scene from Inglourious Basterds stretched out to feature length, and since that is one of his greatest scenes ever it should have been fantastic. It has a great cast.

And yet the movie is dogshit. Only Walton Goggins shines, wishing he were surrounded by a better movie and almost singlehandedly saving this one but not quite because what can one man do in the face of such garbage.

I don't understand how he can make so many films and never mature as a director.

"So many films"? The guy has made 8 movies in 25 years.

BIG BLACK DINGUS

Something about Tarentino brings out the worst in the actors he works with. He get a fucking A++ every film, and every time, they all turn in their career worst performances.

I liked Kurt Russels character

Probably because he dances and farts on set while talking about how wonderful black cocks are and that their wives and daughters should be bred by them.

wasn't there 9 of them?

That poster is missing the carriage driver and the sheriff, so 10 at least. I think the name is just QT's attempt to be like that Italian director who did 8 1/2, because it was his eighth and a half film.

Some people say it was because the script got leaked and uno farto purposely made it suck ass.

There was 10 but only 8 were hateful. John ruth The hangman, Domingue, english pete hicox, bob the mexican, joe grouch, Domingues brother, warren, and the general.
At the end of the film Mannix puts aside his hatred of blacks to kill domingue with warren. And of course the carraige driver wadnt hateful.

They completely dropped the ball on the last act

it's a 10/10 and you should feel bad

eh more like an 8/10 for me

Its a 7 or 8 out of ten. Its pretty good and has a lot of memorable lines. But you simply have to take an intermission when it tells you to or it just gets tedious.

DINGUS
I
N
G
U
S