The 100

get ready for some unexpected season 5 kino lads

In what episode do Clark and Belemy fuggg?

They don't.

Bitch nigga season 5 out next year. Why you makin shit up.

>implying i said anything to the contrary in my post
im just saying it's gonna be actually good rather than guilty pleasure. or at least i hope so, it definitely has the potential after this finale

I don't think Echo is a cute girl, I think she's just weird-looking

I don't know anything about season 5, but I will tell you how the series ends.

>Clarke learns, after reading classified documents found on an ancient corpse, of a colony that was established in the Alpha Centauri star system.
>Clarke tells everyone, 1/10 want to attempt to contact them and 9/10 don't (because of the what those season 5 prisoners did).
>Leads to a bloody war that culminates with an Alamo style battle with Clarke's side defending a transmitter as it beams a message out into space.
>Just before they are overrun a, massive sleek white starship appears above them.
>Peace is established when all human survivors are nerve stapled and transported to Alpha Centauri to live happily ever after.

why did the grounders all decide to make octavia their leader when those dumbfucks can't ever agree on anything? just because she won that deathmatch? makes no sense because she's still skycru despite what she says and muh lincoln, and grounders all hate them

>tfw cagefu now in space

Because grounders are stupid primatives who respected the death match. She was also their only leverage to being let in without Skykru just GUARDING THE FUCKING DOOR and shooting all grounders that tried to enter

hopefully octavia gets them all massacred with her stupidity

>builds bunker with one entrance
>this entrance is at the bottom of a multi story brick building
Wow who could've foresaw that when a bomb went off that the resulting rubble would've trapped them inside!

threadly reminder that the bunker has been sealed for 6 years despite only having the capacity to produce food for that many people for 5 years. when they open it up most of them will be dead and there will be a faction of cannibals and a faction of named characters led by octavia skulking around the vents to try to escape being eaten

She totally is objectively weird-looking, but that just makes me want to fuck her more.

>nerve stapling

Absolutely atrocious

Why 5 years?

Had X fuel, needed to last Y years. Y years was how long they predicted the Earth would be unhabitable, so they divided up the fuel by that many years and it allowed 1200 people to survive down there.

If the 400 or so Skykru just needed to be down there it probably could've lasted 20 years because less people = less resources used

That's it?

Maybe they made more fuel.
Diesel from algae or some shit.

And how do we know this?

Hopefully turned grounders into fuel

Um sorry no. O is the edge queen and will be leading the cannibals or some other stupid shit.

they said so in the show

>sealed for 6 years despite only having the capacity to produce food for that many people for 5 years
They will cull their numbers like they did on the Ark, extending the supply.

>he thinks the grounders are going to be okay with killing their own people
they sure as shit can't kill any more sky people because theyre the only ones that can run the bunker, and are in the smallest minority. more grounders would be culled and theyre too fucking stupid to understand why which is going to result in revolt

This is good, but make the named characters sekretly control the cannibals like the Mountain Men did to those whackos in S2.

>>he thinks the grounders are going to be okay with killing their own people
That's literally what they did when they chose the 100 for each tribe

I assumed the 5 years meant they needed to stay down there until the outside was safe again.
Not that they only had resources for 5 years.
I am under the assumption they can stay in the bunker indefinitely and I don't remember hearing otherwise from the show.

The 5 year finite supply of resources thing, I heard it first here.

The grounders were the majority so they would have used skykru foor recycling. Of course now they can't fix the shit that breaks down so they end up living an even more meagre existance.

that was only directly after seeing octavia win the stupid deathmatch. 5 years of living in a hole eating rationed food and being ordered around by arkers, the only ones who know how to run the bunker, and being led by a girl that doesnt know what she's doing is going to create some unrest. also, like i said, they cant kill more skypeople, so only grounders are going to be killed if theyre smart, which further plays into the unrest. even if they do it proportionally and include arkers, it's still 12 grounders per 1 arker that dies. not a recipe for pleasing the grounders

Well they had to limit their numbers for a reason.

This is all head cannon. Everything in the show suggest the grounders were handling the transition and self sacrifice as a group better than the Skycru.

no, everything in the episodes from the conclave to the finale suggest that. up until then the grounders betrayed and attacked the arkers without provocation far more often than the arkers did the same to the grounders

>17 year old boy crossing a river
>let's fucking kill him

It's because their systems could only generate a certain amount of air/food/electric/water and whatever per day.

>they cant kill more skypeople
Dude, no-one in this show is ever reasonable. Also it is likely that crazy treekru bitch will convince everyone to turn on ice nation.

It'd be pretty easy to just wipe out Ice Nation. There's 100 of them, 100 skykru, and 1000 treekrus.

This show is trash.

It's weird enough that it exists as all, but how has it not been cancelled yet?

They have to have something good on when they shit out their super hero shows

What if the IceNation chose 100 swinging dick warriors and all those other kru chose like numales and accountants and hairdressers and Hillary voters.

What if when things calmed down and everyone became complacent Azgeda siezed the armory and the means of production or some shit like that.

Am I projecting or is Bellamy interested in Clarke (and being a cuck)?

Bellamy wants Octavia

Same

love the 100

This needs to be painted on a van.

If you want a laugh you should watch people reacting to this show on youtube. Especially girls.

>muh Clexa ;_;

>season 5

How? Just how?

This season was better than the last one and CW has about 6 shows.

So, who's Bellamy gonna get space preggers?

Raven? Echo? Both?

Raven would have that birth control shit in her from the Ark, only Echo and the other grounder could breed.

>Raven would have that birth control shit in her from the Ark

Ah, I forgot about that.

Anyone else stupidly hoping they would have let clark melt2deth and made it the Octavia show? She's cute and Clark looks like a gremlin except for the occasional cute angle.

>Octavia show
Fuck no, grounder pounding whore.

Clarke its being a scisor dyke as of late.

Thats 'coz lexa its an ariana grande look alike and teenagers love her

I'm sure you meant to say the Raven show.

It's just funny how they think there's some conspiracy to kill off all the gay characters.

They should be happy there are so many rug munchers and butt pirates in the show.

>octavia show
so you mean absolute fucking trash? fuck that bitch, worst character on the show

Clarke was built for bellamy bell. This dyke phase is just denying her urges.

>it's a clarke isn't wearing a bra episode

>If you want a laugh you should watch people reacting to this show on youtube. Especially girls.
Yeah, I watched these two Europeans, not sure what country, and they cried their eyes out over everything. Of course they support killing Sky Crew (white people) for grounder (multiculturalism)

I need Octavia and Bellamy to fuck my god.

This isn't anime. unfortunately