On this board, we support ISRAEL

On this board, we support ISRAEL

I do unironically

Fuck Palestine

are your ancestors smiling at you?

This

scared of ending up on trumps naughty boy list?

>are your ancestors smiling at you?

Yes.

nuke us please

Pure Nords support noone other than our tribe.

Yes ofc

>they don't think I'm a new because, as you see, apparently in 1810's having papers wasn't a thing among the peasantry
Yo niggu das raysist

fuck Israel and fuck Sup Forums

odhrob odhrob tel aviv

honestly the whole jew/arab conflict is just an internal battle between semites. outsiders shouldn't take sides imho.

like did you know that there isn't any genetic difference between mena jews and arabs? it's all just dogmatic difference.

>Israeli–Palestinian conflict

Well, they're CLOSE, but I wouldn't say there's no genetic difference, since Jews live and procreate within the community, not to mention Sephardi Jews, as the name suggests, originate from Spain.
I'm pretty sure genetic tests can tell the difference between Arabic and Sephardi
No, no it does not.

well ofc jews who fugged europeans would differ from arabs but take for example a jew whose family has lived in israel/palestine forever and palestinian who lived in israel/palestine forever you find the same genes. both are semites and even worship the same god. its a conflict about dogmatic differences, nothing more.

>you find the same genes
Well of course you would, but saying two cultural groups share some genes and saying they are genetically indistinguishable are miles apart.
It's a fight about which ethno-cultural group gets to sit on the clay.
Also, Sephardi Jews Aren't European, those are Ashkenazi Jews, Sephardi Jews came mostly from northern african countries like Morocco.

daily reminder

>83301086

>Flag
>Nord

you are right, i meant more that their ancestors are the same so both have the same claim to land so it all boils down to dogmatic differences.

AMERICAN MEN AND WOMEN DIE FOR ISRAELI INTERESTS AND DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT
I FUCKING HATE ISRAEL. I KNOW VETERANS THAT HATE ISRAEL. FUCK THAT WHOLE COUNTRY.

You should consider dying for Israel as soon as possible, friend.

t. Mohammed

I was dying for Israeli interests before it became cool.

Love jewish qts.Produse the David's soldiers. Support Israel

By God and his prophet Muhammad (pbuh) there is only one true state of the Holy Land, and that is the British Mandate of Palestine

>Produse
*c