Just be yourself

>just be yourself

Daddy desu

atleast you're white

Be the best version of yourself makes a lot more sense to be honest, everyone looks good when fit

SOYED.COM

Some nice titties

you mean nasty old lady titties.

i look like this except i have a good face and am much bigger with more muscle. How can i get rid of these titties? Working out and loosing weight isnt doing anything, is surgery the only option, i cant afford it

become masculine transsexual

More like just start juicing. Half a decade as Zyzz has to be better than 60 years as that.

If I lose weight, get a nose job, get surgery to get rid of the boobs I will be happy first I have to get a job though.

start working out and stop eating like shit all the fucking time and you're right

no seriously i see all this stuff about "get rid of your manboobs exercises" but none of it is real, and weightloss just makes them look bigger because you get smaller but they stay the same

surgery is literally the only way I think unless you lift and focus on chest?

you cant get rid of gynos without surgery. maybe consider becoming a girl(boy)

ill get out of this mess one way or the other, im not broken yet. I have been broken and reforged by lifes great misfortunes and turmoils and i will endure and triumph over this disgusting body i have gotten over the course of a single year of depression and weight gain. God damn shame ill have to do surgery because if i could train them away i wouldve already done it

not memeing or bullshitting here: only way to get rid of gynos is surgery. gynos are a genetic thing, you wont get rid of them by bench pressing and losing weight (and bodyfat)

well im really unsure if i have gyno or not. Because i remember being told several years ago, (when i gained 60 kilo in a single year when i became a clinically depressed neet) that i did NOT have gyno by a doctor, but i do have those heavy lumps behind the nips which it says is a sign of gyno. When i have lost enough weight and become healthy again ill just check again and see what needs to be done, hopefully the doctor was right back then but i dont know if it can progress to gyno if you remain fat for a long time

Just do sport

You don't have gyro, you are just fat.

Support a healthy BMI for 6 months (possibly a year) and then see what your breast look like. It likely be one of the last areas of fat to go.

Nothing will change if you remain fat. Look up a BMI calculator. A healthy BMI is a lot less common that most people thing, as it is fairly normal to be a little chubby is a western country.