Where did it all go so right?

Where did it all go so right?

>mfw this is the best cartoon on CN and it's still mediocre at its best

They got Garnet to sing the song and Ruby to be the best friend.

>Gumball and Clarence are still on

C'mon, your taste can't be so bad

>implying that Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Clarence, and The Amazing World of Gumball are bad
>implying that We Bare Bears is mediocre
Shit taste, son, no matter what the jaded hivemind says.

Clarence is much better at being a comfy slice of life cartoon, I don't know why this show even bothered to appear.

WBB is fucking boring and filled with some of the worst hipster shit I've ever seen.

Better show than Loud House.

Dimitri Martin was 10/10 casting

Fucking love his stand-up, he really compliments the character.

examples of the hipster shit?

Season 2 is pretty shit rn desu

Those shows are somewhat over the hill

Well,
>they are bears
>they are cute
>Grizz is a total bro
>Panda is adorkable
>Ice Bear is entertainingly cool

Charlie is shit though.

Ice Bear likes this thread

korean waifu

Many cartoons I've seen seem to be stuck culturally and technologically in the early 2000's, it's refreshing to see a show that actually tries to be current and address today's issues, like our everyday dependence on mobile devices, viral phenomena and trying to be individual in today's hyper-connected society.

And It does so with casual stride, one thing I admire most about WBB is that it isn't trying to be groundbreaking, it's a fun, playful show that targets it's demographic of pre-teen males, but doesn't pander to them so hard as to block out other audiences.

so basically it's yet another SoL show
pass

well that's just like, you're opinion man

This was the first episode of the show I saw. Is this chick recurring? If not I hope she comes back in the future

Also, is the brown bear played by a Seth Rogen impressionist?

I have seen one episode of Clarence and seeing two ugly retard kids interacting was not very amusing. How are the other episodes?

From the few episodes I have seen background characters are sort of recurring.

t. We Bore Bears shill.