>cant fit in with liberal/diverse groups because redpill
>cant fit in to redpill group because hybrid race mixing
>wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Persian_Oil_Company
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famines
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I am Iranian, here are my thoughts on Iran and Iranians as immigrants, as well as immigration in general.

First off, an immigrant shall not be allowed to vote, hold office, have more than one child, smuggle their relatives from overseas, or marry outside of their ingroup. These should be set-in-stone requirements for all immigrants, and it is a shame that the majority do not abide by these rules. Full assimilation is also, obviously, required.
On allegiance: an immigrant may be culturally loyal to a nation (i.e. assimilate fully into the culture), but they will never be loyal to the blood of the native population. For this reason, they do not belong in any nation besides the one that their blood is linked to. I don't belong in this nation, but if I were to return to Iran, they will arrest me (or worse) because of my beliefs (I denounce Islam, want nothing to do with it). I admit that my actions are cowardly because I put my security before the purity of the nation I am in.

On Iranian identity, we are not white as many shill. We are distant cousins with Europeans (Indo-Europeans); our skin has a relationship with our position relative to the equator (I am Mediterranean-esque, tan, olive-tier).
We, technically, are the true Aryans, though. That's what Iran literally means.
It is a good nation with rich history that has been ruined by negligence/incompetence (Islam, failed leadership, CIA coups, etc.).

Also, if you are half-breed (mix of Iran-X), you are literally less than garbage for interbreeding with the native population and denying the white children a future. The least you could do in a Western nation is be sympathetic to white plight.
Half-breeds are scum of the Earth, in general. This goes for the other way, as well. I have never, and will never, pursue white women, and white men should be smart enough to continue their bloodline and not mix blood. But nowadays, women are degenerate and disloyal, so.

Blame your parents for being degenerate, don't breed

fuck sake, as an Iranian too can I ask you to stop posting this shit everywhere. nobody gives a shit

Every time there is a thread about Iran, I will post this. If the thread is in regards to Iran, I will post something to initiate a conversation towards Iranian culture, people, history, immigrant status, etc.

Your skin color doesn't matter. The culture you spread does. To me it sounds like you are white on the inside, so you're good.

People will pick up on this immediately anyways if you carry yourself well.

>cant fit in to redpill group because hybrid race mixing

Just pick one and identify fully with it, you stupid fuck.

Iranian/Italian isn't really race-mixing in the Sup Forums sense. Even if your parents stayed within their respective ethnicities you wouldn't be Germanic anyway.

Basically no one would know the difference unless you told them. Mediterraneans have been "mixed-race" since the dawn of time.

My pain and your pain are one in the same, user.

Iranians are the real Aryans

why bother. It doesn't make you more likable or relatable, you just come across as a little sperg trying to pander to a sperglord community.

you and OP should kill yourselves for your insecurity

>Redpilled
>Love America because Reaganomics
I have some bad news for you.

boners is dat yew?

I'm not trying to be likeable, I'm trying to communicate to you people my opinions regarding immigrants and how a people should operate.

>you and OP should kill yourselves for your insecurity
Duly noted, now do you want to talk about the effects of conquering people on Persian genes (or, a set of specific genes that are unique to the Persian people)? To what extent did their invasions affect the genetic makeup of the ancient Persians? Historically speaking, the invaders were the ones who adopted Persian culture, not the other way around, hence many customs that exist to this day.
Also of interest, the effect conquering genes had on a community as large as the Iranians (i.e. larger population=less expression of miscegenation)?

>Hurr durr look at muh half non-white heritage.

If you're waiting for a fucking cookie, you should have stuck with the liberals.

>tfw christian iranian
>want to vote for trump
>wants to ban immigration from "high risk" countries so none of my family can get it, despite not being muslim

fuck

Roosh is Persian and Armenian and on the front lines of the alt right. He gets invited to places with white nationalists even.

Good, it's bad enough we're non-whites in a white nation, smuggling over your family will only make it worse.

Consider if the shoe was on the other foot, would you appreciate it if you were demographically replaced?

Besides, immigrants should not be able to vote, only white men over 30. Imagine if no niggers or spics voted, Shillary would be demolished.

Roosh is a traitorous degenerate, alt-right is subverted by kikes, see pic related.

Roosh is an unethical piece of subhuman excrement. I guess that means he fits right into the movement that supports the kike pedophile coalburner Milo though.

>Half Persian
>Half Italian
Meh, I'm half Italian too, except the other half is English. Close enough. ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

see OP, you have your nation of Italians/half Italians.

Roosh? Isn't that that PUA degeneracy pusher?

Christian Iranians will never come close to demographically replacing white Americans

none of the debate about persian genetics fucking matters at all. And I don't give a fuck

The only people carrying on about it are insecure and trying to fill a void where their own personal successes should fill.

Go get a career and get married and stop trying to learn anything from this board. It's for humour and shitposting.

Not a persian.
but, similar situation as you.

Its fucking horrible.

You are not alone.

14/88

Okay, you don't care. Many people care about their lineage and ethnicity. Do you happen to be mixed? Every half-breed I've met is indifferent to lineage.
Humour and shit-posting, until you slowly realize that the ironic news articles about Muzzie beheadings become a reality.

>Persian-Italian
So a guido crossed with the West Coast version of a guido

desu everyone half-iranian is just considered white in america

Half Italian/half Mexican young dude.
Can't fit in with Sup Forums because tan skin color.
Can't fit in with liberals or most people that were in my school because redpilled.
Can't say much without getting called a idiotic child because of age.
Not even old enough to drink yet
Why even live?

Every "white" group is just considered (((white))), except the actual (((whites)))

What about half-white, half-chink? Where is the line drawn? It is arbitrarily drawn to muddy up what it means to be white, I am white-passing (olive skin), but this does not make me white. I am proud of my lineage enough to not infringe upon another's.

I like this guy.

Someone should make the Halftalian League and build our own Halftalian country somewhere.

At least we aren't hapas(unless you are, then my condolences).

>half-chink

the difference is that iranians are caucasian and not mongloid

>wat do

singlehandedly rebuild both Persian and Roman empires and then lead a crusade to destroy the global left

yes I'm mixed European-Iranian but there's no such thing as pure Iranian anyway. Everyone in Iran is a mix of Persian plus another group within Iran, let alone mixtures that happened from the literally millions of immigrants that have come to Iran from Anatolia, Caucasus, Mesopotamia and Central Asia.

Iranian isn't a race and arguably never was, not even during Achaemenid times. It's a cultural identity. The Medes and the Persians were labels used interchangably. The Elamites were living in Iran before the migrations so weren't even Iranic but they became Persian. There's been no Persian dynasty ruling Iran in the last 1000 years except the Pahlavi (arguably not even Persian themselves) yet the country retained its identity and language.

Talking about restrictions on "race mixing" is ignorant of iranian history and actually an adoption of Western values, which is the greatest irony in this. Iran is a multicultural nation and always was.

You're ignorant of God's law.

>Anonymous (ID: kRnb77+u)
If God created even a 0.000001% uniqueness it is uniqueness you must defend till the death.

Fair point, what about Arabs? Caucasoid is a massive group of people, this does not mean that there aren't other subgroups. Are you saying all Caucasoids should mix? Some Central Asians/North Africans are technically Caucasoid.

I thought so.
>Everyone in Iran is a mix of Persian plus another group within Iran, let alone mixtures that happened from the literally millions of immigrants that have come to Iran from Anatolia, Caucasus, Mesopotamia and Central Asia.
This is true of most every group of people on Earth, does not justify further mixture.
You can think what you want, mate. By the way, I got you to talk about Persian culture and genetics :^)

"The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith."

>mfw I'm an Iranian American who just had a half Japanese daughter. She is awesome.

I'm a redpilled Castizo.

>Sup Forumsacks will always see me as a Mexican invader shitskin
>latino family will always see me as a traitorous wayward güero

actual arabs from the arabic plateau (not syrians or egyptians) are a mixture between africans and caucasians

the comparison doesnt make sense

>> Persian-Italian American

Just for the record, the last time an Iranian immigrant went on Sup Forums, it resulted in a shooting spree that ended the lives of nine tanned Germans.

Is your wife half-Japanese? If so, that's great that half-breeds don't sully the genes of the wholesome. If not, then I expected more of the Japanese. Cultural Marxism can infect everybody, I suppose.

I thought they were Semitic?

what is wrong with this quote, do white societies ever care for the future of non-white societies?

answer is no johhny, you should care for your own society and we should for ours. if you have white slags mixing with niggers then that is the fault of white society

>His parents are Iranian and Armenian.
jesus fuck... kill that thing before it spreads though

Yep. Half Japanese half Scott

Apologize to the Zoroastrians.

Force yourself into the redpill group. If people give you shit tell them to fuck themselves. Show respect, and demand respect in return. Do it the same way every group gets to climb the social ladder in this country by telling people who say they can't to go fuck themselves.

Why should you care if the redpilled like you? We're all ass holes.

i dont believe you're iranian,this is probably a kurd or turk or some other shit lmao

Sorry on the phone in bed. Having a hard time Channing

>if you have white slags mixing with niggers then that is the fault of white society
You blame the buyer for being foolish enough to pay mind to the merchant, but not the merchant for selling the goods?
The blame is primarily on the kikes, women are natural born traitors. Cultural Marxism is the choice that enables the safest future for them (so it seems), so that is what they flow with. It's a primordial fact of life.

Yeah, dope. Happy for your family, mate.

No problemo

Reverse image search it if you must, I just took it.

Stay red-pilled but support the liberals to bring the white man down. Then you can pick up the pieces and be the new whites. You know it.

they brought it upon themselves. Sassanid Persia turned into pretty much the modern Iranian theocracy.

>purged the region of hellenistic influences
>stomped on 'heretical' branches of Zoroastrians like the Mazdakis
>very corrupted clergy that was creating policy centred around their control of the nation
>commoner caste starting abandoning the faith in swathes as the faith was seen as increasingly corrupted and tyrannical
>persecuted growing Christian minority (lots of converts into Christianity and Christian refugees from Byzantium)
>when the Sassanid government collapsed the Zoroastrian clergy lost their state funding and the faith went into freefall
>but a lot of the fire temples had gone into disrepair even before the muslims took over because the faith was already in decline

When the Islamic Conquests happened the Mobad caste (priests) basically grabbed their shit and fled to India, which are called Parsis today.

Now the Islamic clergy is making the same mistakes and driving Iranians away from Islam because of their puritanical rule and bullshit

where did you get that from?

actual iranian here

if you are iranian, and you try to appeal eurocucks or western people, you deserve to have a thousand crows shit on your fucking corpse when you die you miserable little shit (if you are a true iranian, you will understand the crow reference but i know deep down you are a POORsian westernized faggot). never forget 1953 and february 1979, the west fucked us over with their oil companies and our leaders were obedient dogs.

oh shit we have the same necklace, pretty based tbqh

Semitic isn't a race it's a linguistic group.

iranian is a nationality, persian is an ethnicity

it's a term for indo-iranian groups, why do you think iran means a country for iranians. i have my doubts that you are iranian

>the west fucked us over with their oil companies and our leaders were obedient dogs.
Who found that oil might I ask? The West.
Who created the machines that consumed that oil? The West.
You're welcome.

Here's another one with a salt shaker and a 20 note.

Iran. Reminds me of home.

Noice.

The Western coups and geopolitical affairs did do a number, but the Western people are, generally, isolationist, don't really care about the game their (((government))) plays. Do you think they are enjoying what globalism has brought them?

Correct, my bad.
Still, what about other Caucasoids?

This, as well. I wish you'd get the kikes off your back and leave us (and other nations alone), but it is not without benefits, Western civilization has contributed the most to modern civilization.
Do you agree with the US wars in the Middle East?

Oops, no pic.

if the people living in the west truly cared about how globalism is ruining their life.. they'd have already done so. now they're forced to speak through a fucking medium like donald "my daughter love jews" trump or that faggot greek jew

the west is eternally cucked, they did it to others and now karma is giving them the punishment

>Who found that oil might I ask? The West.
b8/10

you missed the point. Persian ethnicity isn't pure either, almost every "persian" you talk to is part Azeri or some shit these days. Iran had a million migrants from the Caucasus between 1500-1700 just into the Isfahan area, a supposed Persian stronghold. Persian ethnic has little meaning unless you're from the Zoro community which didn't really mix with non-Zoros

If the Iranian is pure Iranian then you have nothing to worry about, Iranians are Aryan, hence the relation Iran=Arya.

Isn't a reason the Brits left the EU because they did not accurately portray the requests of the people?

I think you're being a bit unfair, do you really believe that a government is always benevolent to the needs of a people? Look what happened to Iran.
There's a merchant that's playing both sides, they got the Brits involved in WW2, Churchill was a Zionist puppet, Shah was a Zionist puppet.

what really makes you persian is the indo-iranian blood, culture, mindset and accent

kurds/azeris/other indo-iranian people who tries to be persian will inevitably become persian if they learn the accent, culture and so on

but most indo-iranians have the same exact culture, i wish we could erase the word "persian" and establish "iranian" for every indo-iranian group out there.

>hates the west
>lives in a western country

>Do you agree with the US wars in the Middle East?
>Do you agree with the government wasting trillions of the American citizens' dollars dropping expensive bombs on people that don't want to be bothered
Kek. No.

>b8/10
He thinks it's bait... it's not. Instead of compromising with the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, one of Britain's best investments of the century, the government simply stole it because "muh oil, not yours". It was Venezuela-tier bullshit. Both sides could split it, but nope. Let's just take it all and fuck the Brits with their major investment in the fields.

Also on the Oil bit, he's right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Persian_Oil_Company

Exactly, the people never agree with some kikes sitting behind a desk playing geopolitics.
Hope you ditch the ZOG as soon as possible, and anti-Semitic becomes a praise.

Anglos did pull some really heinous shit, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famines
>Persian famine of 1917-1918. As much as 1/4 of the population living in the north of Iran died in the famine[88][89] Although the research of Mohammad Gholi Majd alleges as many as 8-10 million killed, this is based on an original population estimate of 19 million. Other estimates place the original population at only 11 million, calling Majd's numbers heavily into question.[90][91] The Iranian government has stated that the famine was caused by the British (this is disputed) and that 8-10 million people died, this death toll also being in the American Archives[citation needed].

They did it to the Indians, as well. The Eternal Anglo strikes again!

Depends on what region of italy we're talking about. Northern italians are clearly germanic whereas the south is more closely related to what the world traditionally views as Mediterraneans.

you can't stop me :^)
i will permanently move back to iran in 2025 if israel wont nuke the country with support from the west.

what britistan did is really fucking stupid, the true backlash will happen when they are actually out of EU in two years. their economy will crumble unless they can somehow convince their shitskins and rednecks to work at a factory to produce goods which will never happen. a country that imports most of their shit should never irritate their trading partners tbqh

btw i don't hate israel, i kinda respect them for what they've achieved and people should use them as an example to not have open borders and shit. no one can literally argue against that because they'd appear as hypocrites

>tfw Iranian-Azeri mix born in US
>big guy (4u) and hairy as fuck
>have a qt3.14 Irish gf
Feels good man

I don't think that is entirely true, much of it can be attributed to the media hyping up blips in the market.

>btw i don't hate israel
Please elaborate. I'd watch your words, if I were you.

I've heard of the Irish non-white potato niggers meme, but I think that they are actually white, making your relationship a betrayal of the Western world. Dump her and tell her to respect her lineage.

>can't fill in to red pill group because hybrid race mixing

Nice red pill groups you have there.

israel is a fascist country, if others can't be fascists, just point out that israel is doing it and no one can argue against it

I grown every time I see it posted. It was a fine read the first time but after the 6th or 7th I'm done with it. A fucking leaf.

lol, this is true

>Don't be anti-Semitic, goy!

I could walk into a bank and tell them they owe me for the Lollercaust, they'd probably give me all their cash.

She's not full Irish. She has Czech, German, English, French, etc. And we'll raise our kids to only like whites anyway

>not raising them into true iranians

>wat do

Continuously check the privilege of white liberals. Watch them fail when they try to pull that card, especially if you can pass for white at a distance.

Think of my pasta as an ugly starter to the conversation. I just want to talk about Iranian culture, history, immigrant status, etc. That's what we're doing right now, so I can say that I've succeeded. Sorry about the repetitiveness, I just like threads about Iran and want to express my opinion. That's the quickest way to get everything across instead of explaining myself each time.

This is actually a big question for me: Do Europeans care if Poles or Brits mix with, say, French people? I think that they should care about their culture.
By the way, there is a big genetic distance between her mixture and your lineage, does not justify further mixture, it never does.

you don't have to post that blurb to do it. It just switches people off to the rest of your comments. If it comes up naturally in conversation then mention it but otherwise nobody is going to care

According to the census full Iranians are white you retard.

>implying I want to practice Zoroastriasm and speak a dialect of Farsi with them
If you believe in integralism I guess so but otherwise, it's not that big of a deal. And I'll mix as much blood as I want to desu

You can't control what happened before your birth m8. It's not your fault your parents decided to dilute their genes.

I'm sorry they did that, but at least in America nobody is really pure, so you aren't alone.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pissed my parents cut the tip of my dick off when I was a baby, and I had no choice in it.

If you've seen it before. If you haven't the conversation continues. I don't want to be a tripfag because that's gay, I feel like what I'm doing now is less gay.

>If it comes up naturally in conversation then mention it but otherwise nobody is going to care
That's the thing, every time I say I'm Iranian, they meme around about being a shitskin invader Muzzie without letting me explain myself, then anything I say is just taqqiya shit and the thread dies out. In a thread about Iran, people are going to care.

Your grave, mate. Just saying, it comes off as a "Fuck you, Dad" thing to do. Your kids will suffer, anyways.

Can't believe the Americans let their government get away with this, how many spics are classified as white in your crime reports, just sickening.

>love this country for its capitalism
>redpilled
>pro trump

pick 1

2bh, if you raise a kid right with traditionalist values and a strong hand, they'll thank you, even if they are mix breed abominations. And I won't give the Jews his baby skin so don't worry too much

>with traditionalist values
>mix breed abominations
user, I...

>And I won't give the Jews his baby skin so don't worry too much
Fighting the good fight. Thanks mate. Do them a solid.

>nobody is really pure
>this is what mongrels actually believe
As bad as the "we're all mixed"meme the Left uses to justify mass migration of niggers and Eurasians into Europe.

Apologize. Apologize for the genocide.

westcucks managed to convince themselves that middle east is a country for arabs, it's pretty funny but also scary because it's hard to teach them it's not when they refuse to listen

>mfw south europeans look like us but they're somehow white

i dont even

You are stupid.

As an Iranian myself, I agree with this merely

>I grown

How big did you get

Are you saying you disagree with the classification of non-whites as white by the ZOG? Not sure what you're saying here, sorry.

What about it do you disagree with?

top kek

In America, at best we are European mutts.

I don't know anybody in America who isn't a mix of different places. I am Mostly Northern European, but some of that comes from England, some from Finland, some from Germany. I am in no way pure.

it's just whenever we say we're from iran, westcucks will automatically believe we are arabs because we're from middle east despite the fact we look like south europeans, yet the latter is "white"

This pasta is stale. I'm on to your tricks, leaf.