Is there anyone Marvel can cast for Jameson in the Spiderman movie aside from this asshole that wouldn't cause a...

Is there anyone Marvel can cast for Jameson in the Spiderman movie aside from this asshole that wouldn't cause a shitstorm?

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Why-Spider-Man-Wimp-According-Michael-Keaton-93527.html
youtu.be/Cwkej79U3ek?t=19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Terry Crews,

Why? He's perfect for the role.

terry crews

>GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

They have to go black with it, and I'm not even Memeing

If he does return. I wonder if they'll do a small Cave Johnson reference. I:E him telling someone to get out of his office when they give him the "when life gives you lemons" line.

I like the way you think, user.

Who would start a shitstorm though? Only Raimifafgs who can't move on. MCU castings are usually praised from the get go.

Simmons has been universally considered to be Jameson right out of a comic. You literally cannot beat his Jameson.

user is implying a shitstorm in the case that Marvel snatch J.K Simmons out of WB hands

Hugh Laurie.

That would be fantastic.

PARKER YOU'RE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRED

He yells from across the city, causing Peter to look up in sadness.

Probably the best option, yes.
Like, different enough to justify the recasting but you can keep the spirit of the character.
And you wouldn't have the "muh white character replaced with nigger" problem because you can tell they hired him because he can pull the role well instead of filling a quota.

Honestly, I'd love this.

user, not joking, he was literally the perfect Jameson. If people say that Downey Jr. remade Iron Man into his own thing, J. K. simply recreated the character perfectly from the comic.

Chris Tucker

>MCU castings are usually praised from the get go
What in the fuck are you talking about...

What, you think they aren't? Weren't you around when Avengers was just starting out and we were getting info about every new character? People probably were shitting themselves when L. Jackson got on the ride as Fury.

Yes.

He's Commish now

Now with him as Gordon and remembering JK Simmons as Schillger back on Oz is giving funny feelings.

John C. McGinley or Al Pacino. You know these are the right answers

Lets see

>Chris Evans
>Mickey Roarke
>Scarlet Johanssen
>Jeremy Renner
>Ben Kingsley
>Benedict Cumberwatever
>Kid currently playing spider-man
>Tilda Swinton
>Idris Elba
>James Spader

All got a shit ton of flak from fans the moment they were announced.

Brian Cranston

user, I think you're mixing "shit ton" with "some, but absolutely not the majority".

Once people saw Evans, Cucumberwater and Spider-Man in the trailer/movie, as actors, no one had problems with them. It's obvious there will always be some shit, but fuck, don't tell me you think people hated Spider kid.

The rest I'm not commenting on, since no one really gave a fuck about them. Only one I can agree with you is Scarlett - I know, since I was also shitting on her.

>Once people saw Evans, Cucumberwater and Spider-Man in the trailer/movie, as actors, no one had problems with them
>The rest I'm not commenting on, since no one really gave a fuck about them
So basically the majority of the casting weren't universally praised from the get-go, as in the very beginning, as in the moment they were announced, and you agree with this. What are you even getting at?

This

Michael Keaton, if he's not being cast as the Vulture

My vote goes for John C. McGinley or Terry Crews

Hoooooolly shit, this is 20/10 casting right here, good god, just picture that face on the face - screen of an old Spider-Slayer coming at Peter all crazy like

cinemablend.com/new/Why-Spider-Man-Wimp-According-Michael-Keaton-93527.html

This user's onto something.

HE'S A MENACE I TELL YOU!! A MENACE!
>smashes desk

Yes, a good actor that fits the part.

I loved Simmons too, but there can be other someone else.

Serious choice, Bryan Cranston. Joke choice, Gary Oldman.

John C. McGinley.

>Terry Crews

I'd welcome this. It could actually be really great.

This could be good too.

>Only Raimifafgs who can't move on.

What are you talking about? The vocal majority of people who've bitched about Holland-spidey have been ASM fags. I've yet to see anyone who liked the Raimi films say anything but praise of Holland-spidey.

Has there ever been a shitstorm that actually mattered over casting?

kek, based Keaton

>let's make the asshole boss black

Racist stereotyping.

Make Peter Parker black. Not the loud angry corperatist.

As much as we love it, his question wasn't just about Sup Forums. You all know damn well Sup Forums would be up in arms about it and start shitting on the walls again the moment it was announced.

Black JJ makes so much sense in 2016.

Why does over half of New York hate Spider-Man?

Because its largest newspaper paints him as a racist every other issue.

>12 billion in 5 years

Jesus Sony, how fucking dense are you.

Guys... What if instead of giving JJ a major role in the movie.... They cast him as a cameo?

SOLD

Stephen Colbert.

I hate black washing but I'd be ok with this

Ice Cube.

Parker get in here!

I do like when they change a characters race simply because the actors pretty much perfect for the character.
Hell in extreme cases I'm willing to look the other way for a gender change.

Because he was really fucking good at it.

Could work I don't know if he would be perfect but it would at the very least be bloody good

No fuck of he would be great for the role because of the way he acts Disney is not stupid enough to make this about race.

As much as I love the stan Lee cameos no Jameson deserves a decent amount of screentime

You have shit opinions and should be ashamed.

If we're going random British actor not suited to the role at all, then I want David Tennant

Arj Barker maybe
Nah

Save him for a villan he excels at villans who believe there doing the right thing he was perfect in Tomorrowland.

I suppose that applys to jjjj but it's not really the same thing

But if he plays jjjj who will play blade

Blade

Oh I have no fucking idea who he is it just says here he voiced the character in a bunch of marvel cartoons

This or John C McGinley

LMFAO

Why can't we cast Terry Crews as everyone?

In stuck picturing him as cyclops
>JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN

>Terry Crews as Black Widow
I GOT RED ON MY LEDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Terry Crews
chris tucker is to high pitch comedy scream not enough angry fed up spidey pics scream

>Terry Crews as Captain America
HAIL HYDRRRRRRRAAAAAAA

A Black Guy or a Woman.

SEND THIS TO MARVEL

He should ply MCU Reed.
And Sue should be significantly younger than him.

Gary Oldman.
>I NEED PICTURES OF EVERYONE!
>EEEEEEEVERYONE!

Oh, I like this.

>GOAT Jonah and GOAT Gordon switch places
Yeah, alright.

It worked in Man of Steel/Dawn of Justice.

>why doesn't spiderman rape new york?

would watch/10

>make Laurence Fishburne Perry White
>he kills it even if the movies he was in aren't that great

>make JJJ Terry Crews

Why do black people make the best newspaper editors.

Oh shit do you know what you have unleashed with that question.
Sup Forums is on the horizon.

I thought ICE CUBE already had the role?

I'm actually ok with with

I'm really surprised the general consensus seems to agree with this, I think it be perfect (plus It be great work for crews)

I would love this for the sole reason that jk simmons is now Gordon

It would almost be like a "What if..." comic book issue

We learnt with Nick fury that raceswaping can work if it's because the character is really good for the role.

I really hope he comes back as Jameson even though he's Gordon in the DCU.

He still voices cartoon JJJ at least

First answer, best answer

Has he ever mentioned wanting this role? If not someone tweet him asking if he'd take it

>He thought he was right in Tomorrowland
As shit as that movie was, he WAS right.
The movie establishes at the end is that the whole reason the world is going to shit, is because negative visions of the future are beamed into people's heads, and the future is only saved when people don't have to think about how bad the future might be.

In a world where humanity is so limp dicked, that all it takes to end the world is to give them a bit of pessimism, Hugh Laurie's character is right for giving up on them.

I want Gary Oldman as Ben Urich.

Eventual scene with Venom attacking the Bugle where Urich lights some newspapers on fire and shoves them into Venom's face.

Yeah, like Sup Forums's opinions mattered at anything.

It's mostly just Amy Pascal, I'm pretty sure that woman has brain damage.

The bit about the simultaneous obesity and poverty epidemics really got to me.

I mean how the fuck did we manage that

I keep saying this. Imagine a slight crossover with Julius from Everybody Hates Chris:
>"You want how much for these photos? WHAT!? 50 dollars!? These photos are CRAP!! These belong in the trash, get out of my sight, come back when you've got something worth my time."
- Peter leaves -
"Betty, why are you throwing those out!? That's 50 dollars worth of photos!! Send the kid 10 so he doesn't sue."

Also,
PUH-PUH PUH-PUH -PUH-PARKER

BUH-BUH-BUH-BUMPEEEEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam J Fury is weak as fuck, though.

I want him to play ALL his characters while playing JJ, basically make him a big black giant meme

>WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS THAT SPIDERMAN, SWINGING AROUND THE CITY GOING THWIP!THWIP!THWIP!THWIP!THWIP!
>Jonah Loooooves yogurt
>I finally did it, I beat Spiderman, this theserves a song
>youtu.be/Cwkej79U3ek?t=19s

Gary Cole. I've posted him before and I'll post him until the actual casting is announced. If you watch Veep, you'll agree.

BOO