When is Spain going to give Galicia back to Portugal?

When is Spain going to give Galicia back to Portugal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYadPT4EWaY
youtube.com/watch?v=6p8--8FtIWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you stop touching yourself

You mean back to the Kingdom of Asturias

When usa will give all this land to mexico

It's just the opposite, Portugal must come back to mother Galicia

Portugal is Spanish

Galicians want to be independent.

Mexico attacked America and gave it to us in payment. We also bought some of it

As soon as France gives back English clay

This, ever thought of why it's called Portugal, when the capital is not Porto, but Lisbon? Galicia was the original birthplace of the modern state, but they managed to conquer some land from the Moors. Lisbon is moorish and it's citizens are not whites. If you go in Portugal, be sure to land in Porto and not L*sbon.

Soon we will take it!

Brittany should be independent though

Plese look at your fucking self before badmouthing my southern brothers, Lisboa is trash tho.

Porto is in Portugal what are you even talking about

Arthur I, Duke of Brittany, King of England. He was the posthumous son of Geoffrey II, Duke of Brittany and Constance, Duchess of Brittany. Geoffrey was a son of Henry II, King of England, younger than Richard the Lionheart but older than John Lackland. In 1190 Arthur was designated heir to the throne of England and its French territory by his uncle, Richard I,[1] the intent being that Arthur would succeed Richard in preference to Richard's younger brother John. Nothing is recorded of Arthur after his incarceration in Rouen Castle in 1203, and while his precise fate is unknown, it is generally believed he was killed by John.

Brittany belongs with Britain. Great Britain's name literally comes from "Bigger Brittany". The Bretons are British and only filthy Fr*gs would dare disagree.

that Porto should be the capital of Portugalia + Galicia. L*sbon should be nuked into oblivion.
>t. moçárab

In fact im from Minho, and Alentejo is better then any part of your cunt

Mozarabs weren't Arabs, Mozarabs were Christian natives who refused to convert to Islam. Set your memes straight, user.

Portugal conquered and held Galicia during the reign of Ferdinand I.
Portugal was a county of the kingdom of León,not Galicia.

Portugal is pretty homogeneous,the north is very germanic though,as they are the sucessors of the suebi kingdom which had capital in Braga.

Galicians don't speak proper galician anymore and always speak spanish outside their house (and inside in younger generations).

The "sh" and harsh,snake sounds of european portuguese comes from the suebis.This is not a joke.

t. Alberto Barbosa

this, but unironically

Just own your war of aggression and conquest
You sent soldiers into our territory to make them die

Santa Anna attacked the US soldiers first. Don't try to back away now, Pedro

England is French clay though.

When are the USA to give Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah back to Mexico?

I'd rather be British.

>Portugal was a county of the kingdom of León,not Galicia.

that's why you speak a llionés dialect

:^)))))

>the north is very germanic though
>suebis
Kek.

The seeds have already been planted. Catalonia is just the beginning. Soon it will all crumble. Maybe we can call our best ally for old times sake and beat Juan one last time.
JK. I like our Iberian brothers.

el marrANO

The true capital of Portugal is Coimbra.

Porto and Lisbon are glorified and prettied up shipyards.

Don't be stupid. Hemernegildo Gutierrez and Vimara Perez conquered northern Portugal from moors. FFS even the bishop of Braga had to move to Galicia when muslims conquered it.

I just want a qt spanish girl to tell me bedtime storiestbh

How the fuck would you be able to fall asleep with someone shouting next to you?

Bretons are British but s*Xons aren't, Brittany should be with Wales and Cornwall not England

>Asturias being Portuguese

>,the north is very germanic though,
Yeah like 1-5%

Andalusians are the ones who shout while talking, m8. The rest of the country dont do it.

NÓS SOMOS PERTUENSES I MERDA!
youtube.com/watch?v=cYadPT4EWaY

A bulgarian gypsie that has not a clue of anything obviously. Go learn about the reconquista, and the repovoamentos. and btw all portuguese are white europeans.
Lisbon like many other western euro capitals has immigration from oustide of europe.

Everybody knows that galicians and portuguese are the same people. It's a pity they couldn´t be free, while portuguese fought for our indepedance, and we did the reconquista and then discovered/ conquerd 1/4 of the globe.
thus i consider spanish people brothers

Galicians dont want to be part of moortugal and submit themselves to the moorish rulers from al-lishbuna

>"Dom Afonso I of Portugal, stands alone........ NOT alone!" brits and germans

youtube.com/watch?v=6p8--8FtIWs

>say's the eternal grandson of slaves

When will Castile be free again?

>Implying the eternal andalusian will let you be free.

epic stuff

My aunt family is from Galicia, they are the original Celts where Scotland/Ireland descended from, not Portuguese or Spanish.

I've been to Spain enough to know that's not true.

Andalusians shout the loudest, but they aren't the only ones that shout.

Do you realize that celts were on almost all iberian peninsula, at least in the western part, don´t you?

delusional