What are some errors in speaking or using a word that idiotic speakers, even natives, make in your language?

what are some errors in speaking or using a word that idiotic speakers, even natives, make in your language?

>should of
>incorrect use of the word 'ironic'
>pacific instead of specific

>ignoring the u in -our
>using z in -ise
>jail instead of gaol

very sad

>not pronouncing the final s of a word
>putting s at the end of a past second person verb
>"presidenta"

>dijistes
>Hicistes
>Pedistes

Worst i've heard here is "me le cayó" instead of "se me cayó". Also these

>>dijistes
>>Hicistes
>>Pedistes
What's wrong with this

Ask
>acks
Nigger
>nigga
Hey, man
>aymon
Police officer
>honky pig fuck
Grape juice
>purple stuff
Steak
>chicken
Veal
>chicken
Salmon

Come on guys..

Everyone spells definitely as defiantly

Anything that has ever come out of a Southerner's STD-covered mouth

I see this one a lot. Almost as much as "should of" from UK idiots.

When provincials from backwaters don't speak in official and normal shtokavian Croatian.

Where does this come from? It doesn't make any sense and even for a non native speaker sounds and looks really stupid.

Should have

Well you can shorten "should have" into "should've" with an apostrophe. That's allowed in standard english.

People who don't understand grammar hear "should've" and think it is "should of" so when they have to write something down they write "Should of" instead of "should have"

THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know that. I just can not figure out how someone can make that kind of error. "Should of..." doesn't even mean anything.

that sucks because in galician it's

>dixeches
>fixeches
>pediches

so it's easy to fuck up when speaking spanish

Ok, that figures. Doesn't really make it any less stupid.

>>pacific instead of specific
literally who?

I was just thinking the same, that's beyond retarded.

it's rare but some people write "comme même" instead of "quand même"
and almost everybody believe "au temps pour moi" is "autant pour moi"
also i cringe everytime someone doesn't know how to fucking use conditionnel
can't think of anything else

had to correct a guy i worked with who did. he also used to say supposebly rather than supposedly

People here fuck up a lot of shit because we have a lot of homophones and we use lots of dashes.("Miau" instead of "mi-au", "neam" instead of "ne-am" etc). The worst are "care" instead of "pe care" and "vroiam" instead of "voiam", though. People who can't tell the difference between those should be fucking gassed.

These words do NOT have an S at the end, they're supposed to end with an E

Is it common in Spain as well?

>Should have
>Should've
>Should of

People saying ad-vocado not a-vocado

>Not saying aguacate

Most of my contrymen don't know how to use demonstrative pronouns. They always use the equivalent in english to "that".
So imagine they have a pencil in their hands, they refer to it as "that pencil". The current year "that year". The room/place they are in "that room".
I usually don't care about grammar mistakes but this one really get on my nerves and makes me want to shoot them all.