>your cunt
>what are police like where you live?
Canada
useless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXW1vb7BU_8&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

flag
good blokes that will let you off for a lot of shit if they see you're not a cunt, particularly traffic violations or soft drug possession/distribution

flag
the commissar will do anything you ask for a price

I think they're breddy gud

They're the criminals

they are dumb and incompetent, thank god we don't have serious crimes here like terror attacks or mass shootings, the police would be useless

police at day
death squads at night

Sometimes the fucker hide in the bushes to catch cyclists who run the red light, or who have their lights out, at night.

Can't make this shit up

varies wildly by department

>flag
>not paid enough and consequently corrupt

Sounds like it happened to you

flag
They're alright, but the government wants to give them tasers in 2018 so we're probably going to get Simon says in a couple of years too

Once they also shit in front of my house. They have horses for crowd control (even though we have zero protests ever) and they get them out about once a month and ride them on the cycling lanes.

The fucker let the horse shit a big pile of dung right in front of my fucking door.

Six wildy different peceptions of the bolis

Flag
Inspiration for your pic

youtube.com/watch?v=sXW1vb7BU_8&t=1s

useless pussies

He was stronger than them. What were they supposed to do, exactly?

pew pew

>finland wishes to be America
why?

Low education, cowardly monkeys who don't really help anyone with anything

an aussie cop let me off for speeding once

Top bloke. I deserved the fine really.

The ones in the city seemed a bit more condescending, but I suppose they have to deal with all kinds of nutcases on a daily basis

because it's less embarrassing to pew pew than to wrestle with a mushroom merchant for 5 minutes

scuntland
they're okay when they're patrolling but they threaten people with arrest for not doing something they have no legal obligation to do
like they ring people up because they got a call from a construction group that said "theres a car here get it away plox" and they say to the carowner "move your car or we'll take it and arrest you" even though they cant' fucking do that

Belarus
useless

Flag
Fine mostly. They have a heavy burden to carry and expectations are high, so some fucking up is immediately worthy of a scandal. But overall? Dude I'm shocked how well this country is doing.

We generally have high standards for police here but it feels like as the population density in our cities is ballooning it is getting worse.

>I'm shocked how well this country is doing.
Why be shocked?

Well-respected professionals that had to pass high requirements and comprehensive training.

>flag
They're all useless, uneducated morons.

flag
I'd say they are doing their best, although they're underpaid and ill-equipped.
>See: The Great Hunt of The Absolute Madman Who Stole an AK-47 from the Police Car in 2015

Some of them are actually nice, some are pricks.

The real assholes are the customs officers. 3/4 they have a look on their face like its the worst day of their fucking life and act like they want it to be yours, too.

Probably nice but very incompetent

>customs officers
And park rangers are the absolute worst here. I avoid at all costs when camping or hiking.

because 90% of all news are bad, be it national, international or local and things only seem to get worse recently. Easy to get overwhelmed.