Soooo um, coincidence or nah? Because this is pretty fucked up

Soooo um, coincidence or nah? Because this is pretty fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=yJ15qLNiDE0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RQopxI69ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

could be coincidence. and what's fucked up?

The implied racism in a children's cartoon

It's a dub of an Italian cartoon about magical girls. It was also created by a man.

where?

Natural black hair thread?

Truly terrible that someone doesn't like it when their hair poofs up.
I'm actually crying irl right now, just thinking about those poor innocent black girls being emotionally damaged by such terrible things.
Kill yourself, OP

Are you implying that all darker-skinned people are Africans and have curly hair? She said in the clip that he hair was normally straight.

Overreaction. Typical Bad Hair Day tropes caused by magic.

This episode probably aired a long long time ago.

And Winx has a black girl with curly hair, right?

Also don't some black girls complain about this kind of stuff still?
>My hair is so crazy and unmanageable sometimes
Etcetera

> Nickelodeon Cartoon Insults Black Women's Natural Hair

WE WUZ WINX CLUB AN SHEIT!

>She said in the clip that he hair was normally straight.

Apparently the Ice Cream Truck song is racist too.

youtube.com/watch?v=4RQopxI69ls

>These people have never heard of "Turkey In The Straw".

>Nazi werewolf

Bitch you know that shit is either a weave or a perm.

>Those comments

maybe she's one of those rare black girls with good hair

And maybe she's a goddamn unicorn too.

So just because she's black she should immediately like afros?

Yes. Slave traders literally oppressed our proud African queens by having hair dressers on slave ships give them straight hair styles to rob them of their power and beauty.

>top right
THICK

Wait, so black people fucked over other black people with slave trade, and now black people are fucking over other black people with civil and tribal wars, what's white people gotta do with anything?

>the hair in dais picture is not a big nappy-ass afro
Huh...

>this is pretty fucked up
Yeah, her hair IS pretty fucked up.
Absolutely disgusting.

Why is this fucked up? Black girls don't like their natural hair anyway. It's not racist if even black people realize it's ugly.

>Egyptian 11k years in the past
Yeah, nah. Let me tell you something. They're 8k years ago and that's stretching it.

China during this time period has seen the rise and fall of the worlds first cities. About 9 of them until you get to the more ancient pyramids: the Mayans'.

Aside from that, the only reason such a people was conquered was because lack of resources to conduct any sort of material progression. Like copper, brass and steel were in such short supply that the spears were still stone tipped for many soldiers!

That and the fact that genocide was very prolific in that era among most african tribes (well clans, since the definition of a clan is "a group or tribe that dislikes outsiders"). They were so bound by superstition (I forget the gods name, oboobo?) was a sky god and was very brutal to traitors. SO they did the same to anything (they don't consider outsides a person, just a thing). They were still cannibals in this "proud african era". Slave takers were the only effort to not continue the wars. Either they all had to die or take some back and modernize them. It is a cruel method but those that returned either were more savage with new ways of being savage, or they brought back something that helped advanced their society.

In other news, the lack of Lead meant that they didn't poison themselves so much with wooden spoons but on the other hand disease spread faster because of the often use of hand feed/share with dirty hands. Lack of water was a lack of cleanliness. However we have Egypt to thank for water processing methods we still use today. The first fountains for example.

>itt idiots who use egypt for oxymoron actually know dick about egypt

They don't. They think its a pain in the ass.

They often go through more effort, money, and work just so it won't look natural.

With a perm or a weave they don't have to treat that shit for 2-3 hours every single day they want to look nice.

BO! What the hell are you doing here?
I told you last time you came by the station, DRUNK AS ALL HELL, not to come by!

It looks like it feels like petting a sheep.

Getting tricked into giving them welfare.

This. I mean, some will wear their hair naturally, but that's as much an intentional choice as getting it relaxed/getting weave.

A teenage girl crying because her hair looks the way she doesn't want it to (even if it looks perfectly fine) isn't that odd.

The fact that there's a didgeridoo cue when the hair gets touched just makes it hilarious.

WE

A black woman's hair wouldn't grown down like that. It would grow outward.

>afro
>natural

Nah, because unicorns are white.

She looks mixed, going by her skin tone and blue eyes

>A irresibtable classic show (on Nick) is "Drake & Josh." The actors that played "Drake & Josh" humoresly balance each other perfectly
what the fuck did he mean by this

Well she's not even human so....

Does this mean Winx Club is a Sup Forums show now?

Every show is a Sup Forums show. They just don't know it yet.

What? I can see stuff like GI Joe, but Shezow? Stephen Universe my little pony?

I'm imagining a black unicorn with a fro now.

W

>no thick black gf

>She looks mixed, going by her skin
I swear people on Sup Forums have never even looked at a black person before.

>girls spontaneously growing giant afros

That's the stuff.

It has a name, Winx Club.

Wow, what a whole bunch of fucking NOTHING.