I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST
LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w74YVOShNYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nu52 Supes was a Chad. Press 'F' to RIP in pieces, Sweet Shitlord.

BROTHER MY BROTHER

>Chad
>Shitlord
Man tumblr really underestimates how normal people act
New52 Supes was just your average, modern 24 year old

So is he Conner, Kal-L or Chris?
Johns brought up Conner in a recent interview about Rebirth but hes nowhere to be seen

That chinese clone superman thing felt like it was Prime

TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST
TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE

Rip super bro, gone too soon.

What am I looking at? Superman frozen in carbonite or something?

What's that old Superman story with the Sand Superman?

Aside from his outfit and haircut he was literally no different.

Current superman was dying of kryptonite poisoning due to 3 separate but super deadly events, decided to go supernova on an evil energy version of himself and dies from it

Dead new 52 Superman

Can we cry him back to life?

BLOODY BROTHER! BLOODY BROTHER!
youtube.com/watch?v=w74YVOShNYo

>implying you can cry harder than other Superfags

>n52 supes
And nothing of value was lost.

So..is 52 supes death supposed to emulate the Ben Reilly death on purpose?

he did turn to dust after this and blew away just like Ben, are they telling us he was Kon?

It reminded me of Vegeta sacrifice facing Majin Bu.

Yeah thank God we have Sup Forums as a beacon of normality, which perfectly knows how normal people behave and act.
Man these shut-ins and nerds from Tumblr, am I right?

how fucking new are you?

I'm getting too out of shape to masturbate upside down user. wat do

It's a pretty common thing in fiction. Kinda happened to Voldemort in the movies.

oh yeah I suppose it was similar, expended a bunch of energy and then turned to dust.

Fuck off faggot, he was a cool ass nigga who only wanted to help people

Anticlimactic as fuck. He just dies. I was expecting some mourning similar to Death of Superman. Would've been a fitting homage.

Doesn't matter if there's another Superman to replace him. A Superman has died.

RIP in peace Superbro. You were one of the highlights of the New 52.

I don't understand all the hate he got. Like you said he was one of the best parts of the new52. Rip superbro

You are a fucking idiot if you actually think he is dead.

I think his first appearance in Justice League made a poor first impression. I still believe the rumors that Jim Lee wrote those. Didn't sound like Johns at all until the last issue of the first arc.

He is dead because he's being replaced by pre-Flashpoint Superman. That's why they killed him.

What if he's really dead ? Will you apologize?

I HAD A BROTHER! A LITTLE BABY BROTHER! HE WAS BEAUTIFUL, AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!

>he just died

So how good was n52 Superman compared to the original as a character in general?
I haven't read much of the n52 comics but I remember that the n52 Supes was a bit more disliked some time ago, but that may just have been a vocal minority, have people felt different since then?

Hmmm.

>I live! I die! I live again!

He was a little edgier, slightly lessa big blue boyscout.

But Superman, all the same.

Wow, DC goes through Supermen about as quickly as Hasbro goes through Optimus Primes. At least he died fighting a really memorable villa-pffffffffahahahahahahahahahahah AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not gonna say how, but I read that issue, and you are just gonna be disappointed if you think new 52 Supes will come back.

I can see none of you read Rebirth.

I blame the direct to dvd movies, they made him look like an asshole, also not many people read the Grant Morrison or the Greg Pak runs.

1,000 years ago, superstition and(or was it ''in''?) the sword ruled. It was a time of darkness, it was a world of fear, it was the age of Gargoyles. Stone by day, warriors by night. We were betrayed by the humans we had sworn to protect. Frozen in stone by a magic spell for a thousand years. Now here in Manhattan....the spell is broken! AND WE LIVE AGAIN!! We are defenders of the night! We are Gargoyles!

he had a pretty short time compared to post crisis Supes. I feel he had a lot more stories to give. Is not like with golden age superman were his send off was actually appropiate.

Most people hate New 52 Superman but Sup Forums rides his nuts for some reason.

I hated New 52 Superman as much as anyone, but I certainly wasn't advocating for his death or anything. I don't think there was anything wrong with the character that a well-written run couldn't have fixed.

That said, hell yes I'm stoked pre-Flashpoint Supes is back. A older, more experienced Superman is back, Clark's marriage to Lois is back, they have a totes adorbs kid now-- I'm really looking forward to the Superbooks post-Rebirth.

I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND
SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE

Sup Forums has been riding the nuts of everything from the new 52 outside of Harley. It disgusts me.