Neros Q

>Literally shows himself hanging the original PPG
O W T H E E D G E
youtube.com/watch?v=-8aelHRiMyM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfI3Je1kmMk
karboniclife.tumblr.com/post/145126645078/the-real-neros-q-what-he-actually-sounds-like
trashytrina69.tumblr.com/post/145135867807/i-know-im-on-hiatus-rn-but-i-had-to-draw-this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GfI3Je1kmMk
imgur.com/Y9KyVCv
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christ, the autism is strong with this guy.

I made a picture of my OC killing him

He knows that they can fly, right?

Your OC is pretty cool, whats his name?

Previous Thread in case there are those who wanna look and have a laugh.

Will LittleCreature

Sell your oc to a game company.... I don't care who I just want to play as him

>hanging PPG Girls and crucifing Pan Pizza with scythes
>Bleeps out asshole with a guitar strum
He's obviously 15

I can't watch this.

The picture alone is enough to give me secondhand embarrassment.

It's like they've been lynched.

We gotta include this video too/
youtube.com/watch?v=GfI3Je1kmMk

Don't forget intentionally trying to make his voice sound deeper than it is.

Is he trying to be Wolvorine?

Oh my fuck I hate being a britfag I miss all the good shit

This is almost as bad as the "all I need to do is lift" guy

Is he Asexual too?

>he likes twerking powerpuffs

well then

>Decide to watch it
>1 and a half minute in
Nope, nope, can't do that, I'll kill myself if I watch more than that.

Only somebody asexual can like that.

Could this be Chris Chan 2.0?

Why do all nerds have this fucking stupid voice? The terrible diction, the weird emphasis on certain phrases, the slurred words ("powpuff"). Seriously, is this autism? Is this real, genuine autism or is this just the cry of the dumb idiot manbaby?

What did he do to deserve this?

Joke's on him, they're already dead.

Only sacrificing 1 unborn child instead of the usual 4

That guy has an extreme lack of charisma and an overabundance of smug self-importance.

>instantly brings up Sup Forums
stopped watching there

Marry someone who had "Faust" as a last name.

He's a drawfag from here apparently.

In that case it's different.

Gotta love how he marginalizes the old series and talks up the new series all while acting offended somehow. Like he has a personal investment but can't express it.

Really it's just some faggot trying to punch up.

I found funny how he doesnt even care, but take the time of editing it.

karboniclife.tumblr.com/post/145126645078/the-real-neros-q-what-he-actually-sounds-like

Last night was one hell of a ride.

Oh...um...wow...

And a pretty bad one at that

Why won't these two just fuck already?

That is one tsundere reaper.

Bumping with more Pan x Neros

trashytrina69.tumblr.com/post/145135867807/i-know-im-on-hiatus-rn-but-i-had-to-draw-this

He uses a voice modulator to sound 'hardcore' right?
As if the chains, scythes and drawing your special snowflake OCs murdering people for having a different opinion from you wasn't enough on its own.

I spoke too soon

Wew

I hope we get more content so we can
have a night like last night.

That shit was crazy fun.

Yoohoo

Like with every thread, cringy teenage OC role call.

Carbon copy of Zero from Code Geass but with green named Hollow reporting in.

>posting undermeme

wrong term, buddy. It is more of a retarded reaper.

Hey, let's make our own edgy OC to make a rant against a rant. I'll start: He's a furry.

he's also otherkin

edgy animu guy with a robotic arm and eye (because I couldn't draw either at the time.)

So I've been thinking about this guys thing and basically what I think he is trying to do is to judge reviewers, which I think is fine. Reviews can have large impacts on how someone may view a form of media, especially when the person hose first impressions is bad. So with this I guess I can see where his whole executioner thing is coming from as he judges a person but... it's way to edgy, perhaps he used something else like a lawyer and judge or something but maybe that would be to similar to the videogame judgement thing done by That One Video Gamer, and would require more work to pull off.

I honestly think the idea for his channel is a good idea, as there are some reviews that sometime seem to be biased, but if he was to perhaps choose something less edgy, get rid of the executions, he would be taken more seriously.

Not to mention that he is already challenging youtubers with large fanbases and defending something that is widely accepted to be bad so large amounts of criticisms are natural.

I'm a blob of metallic cancer and necrotizing fascitis under a robe.

Im not really agreeing with his review here, im talking about his shtick. Having someone out there to review the reviewers seems great. Just loose the edge, point out pros along with the cons of the review

MapleStory/animu inspired teenage boy who wore an aviator hat and goggles

only edgy thing he had was manipulation of shadows like Shikamaru

I think I found a picture of your OC, user

Sexy teen PKMN trainer with huge tits and a blonde streak in her raven-black hair that covered one of her red eyes. She was the only one in her region (that I made up) that could communicate with the most powerful Legendary (that I also made up).

And has heterochromia

I don't think there's any way that could be successful in his current format without people doing reviews of reviews of reviews of reviews and so on and so forth. Plus, aren't all reviews based on personal preference, like you said? It'd just end up being a clusterfuck either way.

And they can juggle with one hand.

So has Pan actually like, acknowledged this guy at all? Either on his podcast or Twitter or a joke in one of his episodes, or really anything?

This feud seems kinda one sided, but I'm probably not getting the full picture.

IT GOT EDGIER

Not that I know of. Pan tends to ignore stuff like this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GfI3Je1kmMk

We have to go deeper, someone make a video replying to this guy.

On the podcast they talked about him and invited him onto the podcast.

He also said on tumblr "Be nice, we all went through an age where we drew an edgy Grim Reaper OC"

Also side note, when I try to make Pan threads they get deleted, so I feel like this doubles as a sleep Pan Pizza thread.

This guy tried to bring up some points about how the new show is better because it fits the target audiance, which is now little kids in 2016.

What CN doesn't know is that CN's old ass watchers are still watching and hoping.

TTG/PPG (2016) is bad. It makes me giggles sometimes, but then i remember what shows they came from, and look at what they are now. Memes. LItteral memes.

I want shows with morals and lessons just like they used to show. Also some kick ass fights.

I agree with him, but he shouldn't using such edgy OC.

He's commented multiple times oon the video itself and made fun of him a lot last night on his tumblr

...A few weeks back there was this thread where some seemingly-underaged kid talked about his half-baked -tier idea, and he deflected all criticism about it by saying he was still working on it or some shit, and kept claiming that it was great even when people were giving constructive criticism.

Looking back on it, that guy acts a lot like Neros.

A doughnut. Nothing special about it, just a pink sprinkled doughnut. I think it could talk. It had no physical features or anything like that.
Not edgy, but that was my teenage OC.

Literally Haunter from Pokemon, except with no mouth, a longer body that touches the ground, and a scythe.

SELECT YOUR CHARACTER

Fucking Chris-Chan of course.

I choose the pie man.

Is this a fucking CWC reference?

pic related

What would his final smash be?

A storm of horse dildos raining down on his opponents.

I was always my own OC.

He penetrates your soul... With his horse cock.

something furry and contrarian
why is comicbookmoviegirl19 there? she's actually good

Summon cool cat.

>imgur.com/Y9KyVCv
>tfw the only waifu he'll ever have

Ironic waifus are the best waifus.

GUYS
WE SHOULD ENCOURAGE HIM

I love this, this is like looking back to 2005 geocities.

Ancient knight who gets into a fight with a moon goddess. Has a giant sword that makes him go berserk with red eyes and enhanced muscle mass.
It looks like a faggy Guts but I didn't even knew Berserk at the time. I copied Fire Emblem and Inuyasha.

Why is Edd up there with all those autists?

I had deer antlers or some shit

ftfy

i-is this loss...?

Fucking a horse

>lumping edd with these autists
you are the cancer that killed edd

I actually liked Watcher of the 2000's. His shitty arc thing was annoying but his reviews were quite good

I don't follow him outside of his main channel
Please explain

>Picking anyone but Kirbopher
Yall niggas be crazy

It's meant to be a mixed bag.

Just watch youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk&feature=youtu.be

He is a furry that likes horses. Nuff said.

>comicbookmoviegirl19
sneaky

What game is that?