he was always in a bathrobe, you just didn't know the color

Old man
Former member of the New Republic
Former friend of Han, Luke and Leia
Wears a golden bathrobe
Surrounded by golden fixtures in his lair
Wears genie slippers that curl up on the toes
Wears a giant pinky ring.

Yes we did. There's a clear picture of how he looks in one of the Star Wars visual archives.

that's fucking palpatine from Battlefront with Snoke's head pasted on

Snoke and a pancake?

Yes, and?

star wars is so gay

Based star wars doubles checked

>that's fucking palpatine from Battlefront with Snoke's head pasted on

No it's not.

Exclusive leaked photo right here!

What happened to his grey robes?

Jarjar and a crepe?

> trusting Legos

DISNEY DOES IT AGAIN!

Sup Forums makes me laugh so much more frequently than any other board, thanks guys.

>Legos
It's fucking Lego
Plural and singular
Lego
Lego
Lego
Fuuuuuck

Gold robe was leaked a while ago.

BTFO

That's just Supreme Leader Snoke with Palpatine's head pasted over his.

>leaked
its in the Art of TFA book

It does actually look like something Trevor would have built out of Legos to explain his showdown with Iron Man.

>"SO THEN, RIGHT! I HAD THIS GOKART WITH... UH... a flame thrower? HEA! A FLAME THROWER! BOOM BURN AND ALL THAT! Then, of course, that re-dick-u-lous cunt hit me with his space lasers and now I am in jail. Can I get a beer or is that like a no-no?"

FAKE
NEWS

I don't believe it. This was the most ridiculous element of the leaks bar none.

Snoke is an anagram for kinos

that's a pretty good model for vidya desu

Really? Not his Royal Guards being the fucking Ninja Turtles?

So they're really going with the space jew and his space bling bling angle huh?

Explain

>being this mad over a flash gordon ripoff

He's plageius

that's fucking palpatine from Battlefront with andy serkins' head pasted on

This is fucking Palpatine from Battlefront with a Sup Forums post pasted on top.

The same leak that said he wore a gold robe (with genie slippers, mind you) said that his Royal Guard was unique unlike Palpatine's, and they each had a weapon of the ninja turtles

including nunchucks

based rian

>Staff in TFA BTS
>No staff in movie
fucking kek they played us gud

Are... They light-numbchucks?

no idea

what's really nice is that the source said they had an action scene

That's just Andy Serkis with Andy Serkis' head.

Well they used to have light-whips so why not?

>plageius
>plague
>insidious
>sidious
>maul
>maul
>grevious
>grievance
>darth
>dark
>mon calamari
>calamari
>light saber
>saber of light
>luke
>directors last name is lucas

it's probably a render

>Vader
>Swedish for father

>they each had a weapon of the ninja turtles

do you really expect me to believe this shit, Sup Forums?

Cowabunga dudes

Super rich
Controls the banks
Has long, slender fingers
Over 7 feet tall

It checks out.

>Star Wars
I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOFAnpb8I3E

Someone needs to redo this with "Dark siiiide" from the TFA trailer

>I love DARK SIIIDE

SENATOR ORGANA I'M REBEL ALLIANCE

looks like Voldemort that suffered a stroke

>>Andy Serkis

lol jesus i don't know whether to hate or appreciate how this guy was able to carve out some niche as the go-to guy who stands around wearing props to be CGI'd out later

CAN I PAINT THE STAR DESTROYER GOOOOOOLD?

You're a fishy guy

>Meme post
>Meme reply
>Some No U bickering
>Someone gets called a faggot

Pretty much every topic on Sup Forums.

thanks for making the thread better

>Meme reply

Any chance he's Sheev?

None. See That's the confirmed stuff. All new character.

Kind, except I was duped into being interested in the Mandarin. Not so with Supreme Leader Snorkle.

Yeah it's awful why don't you head back to r/movies

>ultimate niggas
>star wars still going with films
>what the fuck is up with ths?
>femiism ruined star awras
>implying it was ever good
>implying i like star wars
>implying i live

all our posts ended in 5, wanna fuck?

>Meme reply.

>Former member of the New Republic
>Former friend of Han, Luke and Leia

not confirmed by any leak

Wedge Antilles no

Yes is has.

>Old man

Why are we supposed to care about any of this if he's never been mentioned before and none of this was hinted at in TFA? I don't care what some of you are going to say, there were so many more interesting characters they could have plucked from the EU and used in a new and interesting way.

That has to be fake.

>there were so many more interesting characters they could have plucked from the EU and used in a new and interesting way.
That's probably what they are doing except they change his name and his looks a bit.

He's an alien and all the costume stuff is on point, but the backstory stuff is fake. He's supposed to be like a statue or a proto-Human similar to the engineers from Prometheus in design, he's not actually a human

...space Rasputin? There to cure young prince Ben's illness?

If he is, they are fucked.

It's not.

For stew

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught, what's the next step in our cooking plan?

Any chance it's Jar Jar after massive surgery to his face?

>first order BB-8 knock off

SNOKE AND A PANCAKE?

Can't wait for the appearance of BB-9E.

>Savage Oppress

it has a different head

>Lego
It's fucking LEGO.
All caps.
LEGO
LEGO
LEGO
Fuuuuuuck

>Viscus
Don't forget the third brother

Like why couldn't there be one Darth Ambivalence.

>Savage Opress was a Dathomirian Zabrak Nightbrother who became a Sith Lord alongside his younger brother, Darth Maul, during the Clone Wars. Originally a tribal leader on Dathomir, Opress was handpicked by the Nightsister Asajj Ventress to become her 'mate' and servant following her grueling tests of Selection, as part of her bid for revenge on her former Master, the Sith Lord Count Dooku. In accordance with their plot against Dooku, Mother Talzin and her Nightsister witches employed their dark magic to grant Opress fearsome abilities, placing him under their control. After murdering his beloved brother Feral in a display of loyalty to Ventress, Opress entered the Clone Wars as a Dark Acolyte, serving as an enforcer in Dooku's Confederacy of Independent Systems.

imagine having no knowledge about Star Wars and reading that. I wish Edge Wars would be adapted for the silver screen

wait

If Maul was the Sith Apprentice and Sheev was the Sith Master, how where both Maul and Opress BOTH Sith Lords?

THERE
CAN
ONLY
BE
TWO

Must have been the alternate version.

PRÜFTS?

you guys are pretty gay about legoe's

But you made this part up

they were part of a super secret and elite sith lord caste where only the greatest light saber warriors from the sith academy can join. you have to prove your able to be a ultimate sith by killing a baby in front of its mother and then wiping the blood on your light saber crystal which is why all sith light sabers are red. savage oppress specalized in blood lightning which is force lightning but grows red due to how much dark side power is in it, not even emperor palpatine could do it and he had to keep this power secret

>Snoke is looking more and more like a new character. I always believed this to be the case but you still have to speculate and ask “what if?” In Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The Supreme Leader is dressed in black, via hologram, looking like he shops at Palpatine’s old hot spots. The thing is old Snoke wears more outfits than just that boring black robe and in The Last Jedi we get to see him looking very decadent. I think what he wears is probably insightful to his values and concerns as an evil being.

>Snoke wears a gold silky robe with a very ornate pattern on it in The Last Jedi. In fact, I think you can pretty much see the robe on page 226 of The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. What is also interesting is his slippers are like “jester shoes” or “genie slippers.” They’re also gold because you have to match if you that far in with the gold robe. I think the robe and shoes are lined in red too so he’s stylin’. He has a very “blood and gold” vibe to him.

>Another interesting detail is that Snoke wears a fancy ring on his left hand. Remember when I told you guys about those long puppet hands they made for him? Well his hands are decrepit and his pinky is sort of shriveling inward. But that doesn’t stop him from wearing a ring about the size of a “Ring Pop” if you remember the old candy. However, the stone in the ring is black and it could be a black Kyber Crystal according to the rumors around the ring. There will be more on that side of things later.

>I don’t have a lot of details on his throne room but it is opulent. This guy cares about money. Back when he was a good looking young person, he was probably a playboy of sorts. Unlike the Sith, I think wealth means a lot to Supreme Leader Snoke based on his appearance. They based Snoke’s design on a marble aesthetic and I think his throne room has white marble and gold trim.

BRAVO RIAN
BRAVO

Also he didn't just use a lightsaber, he used a light katana for its superior cutting power

>Sith
>No
>One
>Knows
>Exists

I want to fucking puke

based

story people have said he's explicitly not a sith

>grevious
>grievance

No it's just grievous. As in a grievous error.