So Hillary said she "doesn't want to repeal the 2nd amendment or take away your guns...

So Hillary said she "doesn't want to repeal the 2nd amendment or take away your guns, but wants to make sure some people dont have guns in the first place".

Anyone else shocked by this? Didn't seem very left to me because you're going to have to profile people in some form then. I thought they were all for banning guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fNShSY_Iw
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/
vine.co/v/5KtQzI7wZ5v
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/04/20/hillary-clintons-claim-that-the-gun-immunity-law-limits-the-sandy-hook-families-lawsuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unlike Donald Trump, she explained exactly what her plans were.

shes a degenerate whore. no one cares what whores say

>Believing what comes out of Hillary's mouth

When?

>Didn't seem very left to me because you're going to have to profile people in some form then. I thought they were all for banning guns?

They want all your guns but they're not stupid. This is a very slow process.

>when you can't google something

Lying.

yeah maybe she should stop doing that since everything that come out of that wretched mouth is despicable

if cops tried to take your guns would you shoot them?

Why do conservatives believe that liberals want to take "all their guns?" Is this just a strawman argument meant to stall any gun control action? It just seems like common sense to place restrictions (within reason) on the sale of deadly weapons.

very slow in fact so slow borderline impossible to regulate guns perfectly. It's a meme topic, one of many meme topics from the left.

This has been beat to death. The disarmament lobby will never take the guns away overnight. They can't. What they CAN do is take a little bit every time, so over the course of decades, the 2nd amendment is completely gutted and irrelevant, effectively boiling the frog in the pot.

Arguments used now today were used in the 1960s to get full-auto guns heavily restricted, and are used in europe and australia to demonize even those who only have single shot bolt guns. And yet somehow, the same evil baby killing weapons civilians couldn't possibly be allowed to possess are suddenly required for police to do their jobs.

It's all shit.

strawman. yeah there's idiots on the left who'd love to ban every firearm but they're in the minority. i'd be fine with a state or national registry for firearms, same as for cars and shit. wait a few days, get some proper support in for things like mental health and past criminal activity so people can actually figure out of the person's not at risk of doing something bad with the gun like tucking it under their chin and pulling the trigger.

1. Because they do.
2. HRC's main plan, besides nibbling at gun rights, is to make it so you can sue gun manufacturers for crimes performed with their weapons. Unless you're retarded, you would be aware that the only way for gun manufacturers to survive is to NOT SELL GUNS TO CIVILIANS.

So if I had depression 10 years ago, I shouldn't be allowed to defend myself?

>So Hillary said she "doesn't want to repeal the 2nd amendment or take away your guns, but wants to make sure some people dont have guns in the first place".
Because she can't you fucking retard even though she would want to

EIGHT QUOTES FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS Her actual words:

1)"Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise".Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouthshut." Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning." From the book "America Evil" by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!"Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book "The First Partner" p. 25

(4) "Stay the Fuck back, stay the Fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?"Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton ’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?"(otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) "You fucking idiot"Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72

(8)"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't Fuck her here!!"Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ........book, chapter and page.......the real Hillary

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards theground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi:“What difference at this point does it make?”

Most recent of her outbursts was to Obama when she learned that the FBI was investigating her: "Call off your fuckingdogs".Now it will be clear why the crew of "Marine One" helicopter nick-named the craft,"BroomstickONE

>is to make it so you can sue gun manufacturers for crimes performed with their weapons
Another easy potential false flag. Psyop some loser into doing it, sue, collect shekels AND kill guns.

Guys I'm actually a little fearful.

What is the context of that first quote? Is she speaking about the American flag?

interesting stuff

Totally reasonable position really proud of Hilary for taking a stand against the NRA (a terrorist organization).

1. You have no evidence to support that.
2. Let's accept your argument for just a second. What you're saying is that, under Hillary's plan, people who buy guns will inevitably commit enough violent crimes that gun manufacturers will go out of business due to the legal fees. So you have no problem with these violent crimes, nor any desire to reduce them via legislation?

it clearly states in the 2nd that

>well-regulated

is a thing and congress, and the people, have every right to enact laws to regulate guns.

gunfags who protest don't read their own much coveted amendment.

>not knowing what words meant back then

I think Hilary needs to close the gun show loophole.

You don't need to false flag at all, niggers kill each other 24/7 with guns. Any handgun that's remotely popular with black people will soon financially destroy the company behind them.

She's going to take all the guns just like Obama did.

well user, it says here you posted on Sup Forums back in 16, and only mentally ill post on that bigoted website. And we all know bigotry is a form of mental illness, so sorry we cannot allow you to own firearms nor can we allow you to drive. I know this may be hard for you, but only suicide via state sanctioned drugs. Any other form is illegal and your family will be fined.

Sigh.

The Bill of Rights restricts the government. Not the people. You're a complete mongloid. Having it restrict anything of the people contradicts the entire document.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fNShSY_Iw

>You have no evidence to support that.

I do. Libs always call for common sense gun regulation and yell at you for not compromising. When they get it, they wait awhile and ask for more. Period.

>people who buy guns will inevitably commit enough violent crimes that gun manufacturers will go out of business due to the legal fees

Check out the black crime rate, dude.

>So you have no problem with these violent crimes, nor any desire to reduce them via legislation?

Its not my fault that the house of the democrats is riddled with termites. That's for BLM to sort out. Leave everyone else the hell alone.

And I'm glad you admit you support ending the second amendment.

So "well-regulated" in the 18th Century meant "completely unregulated?" Seems legit.

My bowels are well-regulated, and not because the government is banning burritos.

They will grab assault rifles or scary pistol grips the first chance they get

Pretty based and badass if you ask me.

I'm voting for Hillary now at least she has balls.

>what is bait and switch
she's doing the same thing with the tpp

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/

>And yet, as Boko Haram began to ramp up its terror campaign in 2011 and 2012, Hillary Clinton obstructed the official terror designation of the group over the objections of Congress, the FBI, the CIA and the Justice Department.

>Why did Hillary Clinton's State Department drag its feet on the terror designation in the face of near unanimous opposition from the rest of the U.S. government?

>A recent series of reports exposes that a close Clinton family confidante -- and Hillary campaign bundler -- profited from Nigeria's lucrative oil fields. He engaged in multiple illegal deals throughout Africa.

>Also, other donors to the Clinton Global Initiative are deeply involved in Nigeria's corrupt oil industry.

>Were they the motivation behind Hillary's inexplicable position on Boko Haram?

"SHE NEVER FORGOT WHO SHE WAS FIGHTING FOR"

THANKS OBAMA

check:
vine.co/v/5KtQzI7wZ5v

Remember that Shillery delegate that explained on video how they're going to come for the guns?
>durr common sense
>hurr you dont need
>uhhhhh well regulated
She explained that this is EXACTLY how theyre going to take guns away.

She's doing the same thing Obama did

>We don't want to take away your guns
>We just want to make sure bad guys don't have them
>By taking away your guns

>no evidence
Here, from a mainstream news source no less:
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/04/20/hillary-clintons-claim-that-the-gun-immunity-law-limits-the-sandy-hook-families-lawsuit/