What are some movies where the protagonist has to flee their own country because of their political views?

What are some movies where the protagonist has to flee their own country because of their political views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBGH1ldybsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D-did something happen to Emily? Her twitter is down. I love her, I was good friends with her before she went full WN, even though I'm a dark-skinned latino. I still love her work and her balls.

>Red Ice tv

The blonde with the creepy eyes has such a soothing voice.

Did you fuck her?

Tara is best girl

What are some movies where the antagonist makes obviously offensive remarks and loses her peasant job and attemps to become an e-celebrity via victim complex and realizes that no one gives 2 shits about her so she decides to extend her 5 seconds of online fame pandering to the most degenerate outcasts of a fringe political movement that only exists on a taiwanese cuckold enthusiast forum?

>this girl is the most famous person I know
weird as fuck

kys tripnigger

Big Silvermania fan?

Gib Emily gf

Nope, but I kept trying to get her to show me her BIG FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKING TITS and she never would :(

DESTROYED

emily has surprisingly huge tits
I would give anything to have her as my mommy gf

She was built for breeding. When she cleans up she is fucking hot as fuck.

8.7/10, would turn into a mother.

Oh my god that rack! She could nurse a dozen white babies for the cause with those!.

She's built to be a future Babushka. Once she pops a few kids out she'll balloon into the typical 300lb slavic granny

>She will never be your white sharia trad wife

youtube.com/watch?v=iBGH1ldybsQ

Is Youcis a slavic name?

probably has a push up bra on and shes sticking out her chest

i believe she's lithuanian or some shit

THICC

I saw an interview of this stupid bitch.
She literally says that she was sharing an apartment with a bunch of leftists and minorities as she started to openly go 1488 on everyone.

>tfw no QT schizophrenic cartoonist gf to 14/88 with

I did the same thing with my friends
Needless to say they aren't my friends anymore

never heard of this chick before, watched a video and heard her speak and thought it might be that fat tittied bitch that idubbbz is fucking

its not but jesus christ they sound the fucking same

Emily is pure