There ain't a tv show, movie or trilogy out there that does better at making you choke and tear up like this one does

There ain't a tv show, movie or trilogy out there that does better at making you choke and tear up like this one does.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grave of The Fireflies, nignog

>tear up
when?

>There ain't a tv show, movie or trilogy out there that does better at making you choke and tear up like this one does.
Why, is that when you blow your bf you faggot?

>bros, you don't need to bow to nobody
tugs at the heart string every time to be honest

Let's see...

FotR
>Gandalf's death
>Boromir's death

TTT
>Gandalf's charge

RotK
>Theoden's speech and charge (first battle)
>Aragorn's speech and charge
>Sam carries Frodo
>Bow to no one

There are more I'm forgetting.

fellowship was the only good one

Nah, it may be the best of the three in some opinions, but the others are still solid movies, the only bad thing being the terrible Legolas CGI.

At the end of fellowship where frodo is trying to keave and dam seims out to his boat and starts drowning ;_;

which one has the one on one fight with the archer orc?

Fellowship, the scene where Boromir is killed.

That shit was scary.

The Two Towers had way more than that.

>Horse and the Rider
>Forbidden Pool
>Sam's Monologue

>being affected by lord of the rings on any emotional level

is this what autistic people think emotions are?

>The Two Towers had way more than that.
No shit, that's why I said I was forgetting some.

The only one you mentioned that comes close imo is Sam's monologue. Not particularly memorable though. I just watched all 3, starting yesterday.

>Theodred's Funeral
>Theoden Lamenting Theodred

Jesus, TTT was so fucking good.

>is not influenced emotionally by art and great storytelling
It's okay to be a sociopath, user. I feel for you.

Yeah, but go ahead and suggest something.

>Ride of the Rohirrim
every time

I watched LOTR about a month ago. The Ride of the Rohirrim really got to me.

Definitely a good one. The music plays such a strong part, too. Such a great soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs

The elf lady is so perfectly hot.

This made me almost cry even as a kid. It's incredible. I remember crying in the theater at the end with my sister when I was only like 10

Which one? Both Liv Tyler and Cate Blanchett are in their fuckin' primes here.

Cate by a middle earth mile. There's no comparison. When she goes into god mode.

>There ain't a tv show, movie or trilogy out there that does better at making you choke and tear up like this one does.
wrong

>one scene
I loved this movie as a kid. I can't fucking stand this shit now.

FIGHT YOU BASTARDS

I don't remember any trilogy getting even close to making me feel anything. LoTR never even had a chance because the characters are flat stereotypes and the world is predictable black and white caricature, it's hard to feel too invested with whatever happens. Faramir storyline had the potential but was done too clumsy. The music could almost make up for it ... but it wasn't enough.

inb4 edgyfag, current Pirates movie managed to make me feel just fine. Hell, even the Star vs Forces of Evil intro gives me feels.

kek