IT BEGINS

PREPARE FOR KIKERY THIS COMING ELECTION

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/07/28/zika-cases-florida/?source=dam?client=ms-android-metropcs-us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw99XsO6A4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW
SLIDE THIS THREAD

Time to heighten awareness of this thread. My last four digits add to 14

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw99XsO6A4Y

there it is

this is it. it's been real Sup Forumsacks...

>Zika in my state
so it's finally time to die

Just a reminder...

>"""""""Discovered"""""" by the ((((((((((Rockefeller)))))))))))) from their """""""""experimental monkey""""""""

>Uganda

anti-shill bump

Sick trips, Kek wants to warn us.

What the fuck is an experimental forest sentinel?

Were those batshit people really right, the birds are watching us?

if i get repeating digits, trump will die of zika before november. i hope to kek it isn't so.

So get this.

An monkey that was used for "experiments" AND just so happens to be owned by the Rockefellers, JUST so happened to have developed ZIKA; a never before seen virus.

pretty weird huh?

:^)

If my post ends in a number 7, you will get cancer this year.

womp womp

So does this only affect pregnant women?

Is it treatable?

And most importantly, is it happening?

Slenderman wants Zika to kill us all, check my thin single

No

No

Yes

The media is probably going to keep trying to push the "only pregnant" narrative so people don't freak the fuck out.

But it triggers/causes Guillain-Barré syndrome, for example.

You cant die of Zika you fucking retard.

Its a birth defection you pass on to your future newborn kids- and I dont think Trump is interested in having anymore kids at the age of 70.

If I get repeating digits, trump is protected.

viruses can mutate and the fact that the Rockefellers created the virus should tell you that this should be taken very seriously
PRAISE KEK!

niggers will die

If I get repeating digits, Zika is a false flag.

noob
pick up a wheel gun

check these dubs

Bump it lads

>implying there are Jewish illuminati elites that sit on Sup Forums all day sliding threads they don't like

My dad had that. Terrible...

>implying they wouldn't hire a bunch of fucking shills to slide certain topics instead
>being this fucking stupid

Zika is good for your health fuck off retard

>implying that Sup Forums isn't full of autists/edgelords and kids
>implying that shill threads aren't created by some board Sup Forumstard trying to bait and get a reaction out of people
>you are fucking stupid

Hardly ever causes anything like that and your fear-mongering is not really welcome.

If anything this'll just kill off a bunch of the elderly and also some of the more careless children who play outside with no bug repellant and whose parents will ignore their children's illness (read: black and brown people)

Zika is good for your health dumbfuck fuck off

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

FUEL

Saved for future reference.

This is getting out of hand now

That was clearly a joke, my moronic countryman

Fuck off zika is good it protects you from illnesy

So how much will zika spread after the olympics?

>1 post by this ID

Its good because zika is healthy

A guy in Utah passed it on to his caretaker...no sex that we know of. His viral load was extremely high.

It won't, all the athletes will get kidnapped by niggers.

Zika-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~

Onegai giri shimpoo desoooo~~~

^____^

:3

Aaaaah
The preceding two are mirrors as well

Children of Men future when?

What is he referring to when her speaks of strange things happening with walmart?

Why would they throw their power base (the west) into chaos?

I think boarder security is on the menu for a reason.

if i get repeating digits, (you) will die of zika ;)

>zika in my county
>was getting bit by mosquitoes earlier
fuck

If women could be dykes and rent their wombs then we can be fags and use doctors to have babies and only whores get zika. But so much does God "hate" clamdiggers that he made it airborne. Just like ebola? Everything is bad for you. Everything is a super scary panic attack. It's carnival time here on planet earth. Guess what started all this? The very first procreation. Waaaay back. Guess what cancels it? Christ. Whom came immaculately...

My ex has that, scary shit ;_;

Donald Trump will remain unharmed.

MY WIFE IS PREGNANT WITH OUR FIRST CHILD KEK PLEASE DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO US NOW

i'm not a pregnant female and i don't have a pregnant s/o and i live way in the north, so i couldn't really give a fuck about Zika

GOOD LUCK ZIKA-CHAN

You stick an animal in a cage, leave it in the forest for a while and see what diseases it catches.

It's only been shown to cause something like 7.5 cases of GB per 100,000 cases of Zika. A lot of neurological infections do the same shit.

That said, the narrative will be that Zika fucks up babies and will fuck you up too and the evil Republicans won't agree to six gorillion dollars in federal aid to stop it.

I'm I get repeating digits your child will be born with microcephaly

Kek bless this child

You guys know the only people that have to worry about Zika is pregnant women right?
is Sup Forums filled with pregnant women now?
worse thing zika will do to a male is give them a fever for a week or two

This is exactly what Sup Forums told me they would say.

Not anymore you dumb fuck.

>not anymore
what do you mean...
it doesn't do ANYTHING serious to people that aren't fetuses

He'll be fine.

If any of us plan to have children someday, this could also affect us.

I plan to have children someday.

Holy shit, that's where they develop these viruses.

BLM is spreading Zika to get whites to same IQ as themselves.

Don't say that shit, they'll get ideas, I could honestly see white women giving themselves Zika so that their kids would be less privileged.

Could be a noice hashtag to kill off degenerate genes

Well considering like 85% of white women are degenerate, it sounds more like white genocide.

Plus degeneracy is not in the genes, or else all white people would be non-degenerate, since the white people of the past have been so great.

I may be wrong
But I'm pretty sure the only fertility issues is while your body is host to the zika virus.
Once it passes through you and your partner's (not that you have a partner) system, assuming your partner isn't pregnant at the time, there is no longer any issues.

reproductive issue*

Probably, I don't know much about it desu.

i checked WHO's website and im right. it only damages fetuses.
it makes everyone else have headaches and maybe fever for a week