DRUUMMPPPPPPPPHHHTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WE CANNOT LET GLIMPFTY DRUMPFITY TRUMP DO GET HIS HANDS ON HIS 2 SCOOPS

DRUMPFALD DRUMPFFFFFFFFFF

Glormpf's gonna FREAK

GIVE ME 20 SCOOPS GLOMPITY GLUMPF

THE SCOOPS, DRUMPF, HAND THEM OVER

WHY AREN'T I 50 SCOOPS AHEAD!?

I'M GONNA GET YOU GROMP YOU ORANGE FAT INBRED RETARD

So - i have the top rated late night show. Those alt right ranter's sue showed me.

sure

Post Colbert Kino

youtu.be/OtxP61xVA00

wew

>lights dim and flicker
>Colbert begins panting loudly
>His joints creek and pop
>Every door in the studio slams shut by itself
>deep red fires illuminate the room
>a large shadow stands where Colbert once stood
>a bellowing growl similar to a crocodile echoes through the studio
"DRUMPF!"
>the silhouette of a large clawed arm swipes at the audience

GLORMGH MLAXK

I'VE FINALLY GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU, YOU SNIVELING CUM SOAKED DEGENERATE.

MY RATINGS HAVE MADE ME UNSTOPPABLE, AND MY HUMOR HAS RENDERED THE MASSES PLIABLE TO MY WILL! NOW, YOU HAVE NOBODY TO HELP YOU DRUMPH. I SHALL DO AS THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HAS ORDERED ME TO DO, TO STONE ALL DEGENERATE ASS FAIRIES LIKE YOU TO DEATH. BUT YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST, DRUMPH! YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST TO DIE ON MY LATE NIGHT TELEVISION SHOW! YOU SHALL BEG FOR MERCY BEFORE MY DESK SHAPED ALTER OF PURITY, BUT YOU SHALL RECEIVE NONE FOR YOUR HOMOSEXUAL WAYS HAVE DEEPLY OFFENDED GOD, AND MY GOD IS A GOD OF VENGEANCE! AT FIRST, YOU SHALL KNOW PAIN AS THE FIRST STONE IS DASHED AGAINST YOUR HEAD! AND WITH EACH STONE, YOU SHALL SLIP FURTHER AND FURTHER FROM THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE UNTIL THE ONLY FEELING YOUR ASS RAMMING FAGGOT MIND CAN COMPREHEND IS THE FIRES OF DAMNATION REACHING UP TO CLAIM YOUR SOUL!

ONCE YOU HAVE PASSED INTO DAMNATION, I WILL CRY OUT TO THE ENTIRE NATION WITH A RALLYING CRY OF "IT WAS HER TURN!" AND FROM THERE WE WILL PURGE THIS NATION OF EVERY WIDE ANUSED, COCK SNIFFING, CUM GUZZLING, SHIT IMPALING FAGGOT! THE STREETS WILL RUN RED WITH AIDS POSITIVE BLOOD, AND THE LORD OUR GOD WILL BE PLEASED WITH THE BLOOD SACRIFICE! YOUR DEATH WILL MARK THE BEGINNING OF THE END DRUMPH, THE END OF ALL FAGGOTRY.

BUT YOU SHALL NOT LIVE TO SEE IT DRUMPH. FOR YOU DIE HERE. NOW. GROVELING AT MY FEET, COWERING BEFORE MY AWE INSPIRING WIT AND LEGENDARY RATINGS.

NOW... TASTE STONE, YOU COCKSUCKING BUTT PIRATE!

Heh Glorgamax got both O'Reilly and Hannity fired and he has the top rated late night show on television. Sup Forums and Sup Forums completely BTFO.

>"this meme was made by leftists"
what did he mean by this?

Buttblasted libshits hate this meme so much because it hits too close to home, it's exposes exactly what they are now- hot air crying into the abyss, virtue signaling madly in their death throes

>lost the presidency, senate, house… and most importantly the scotus for the next 30+ years
>will cry about pretend impeachments and ice cream for the next decade straight

PREPARE FOR ANNIHILATION, SQUEMP

Can't wait for the truth about Seth Rich to surface and the Democrats to be BTFO forever.

vocaroo.com/i/s0KAsKiS7oFp

hehe this meme is pretty funny

I LOVE POSTING ON Sup Forums AND OTHER BOARDS TOO!!!!!!!!111!!!!1Q35QW3I45U8W34U

WHO CLAPPED

WHO'S THE FUCKING TWO SCOOPING COCKHOLSTERING GLORZGABORMPF IN HERE CLAPPED WITHOUT MY COMMAND

If you repeat something enough times maybe you can believe it

NEILL BLOMKAMP

I'm a dumb teenager and need to play with people online cause I'm cripplingly lonely.

they can only hope to believe the bullshit leftists spout

ZLAMBL VLOMP

bravo nolan

...A boy falls in love with a girl.

ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵐᵉ ᶦᶰ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵖᶫᵘᵐᵖᶠ! ᶦ'ᶫᶫ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ!

This guy gets it. Nice observation, what's your Snapchat?

No it wasn't. Nobody in America associates blacks with foreignness, and Obama himself told people he was from Kenya in college.

STOP CLAPPING

h-he's fast

what's the original version. I can only find dubbed autist ones

KINO FROM OUTTA NOWHERE

FUCKIN BONALD SCREWPF

LITERALLY HITLER ICE CREAM REEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

DTWO NINES

I WANT TO GULP DOWN DRUMPFTS HOT ICE CREAM BALLS

NY police wont save you this time BLURPFF

you kids are like watching dogshit talk. You're just so stupid.

Sup Forums has the worst memes ever.

And this from a thread about Colbertposting.

watching colbert attempt comedy is like watching a dog puke up a piece of cat shit that was just pissed on

Sup Forums is the worst board ever, so it's fitting.

FINDS

This one is nice and creative

why don't you people just suicide? You're the mistake of humanity but you just keep going. Please just kill yourself for the greater good.

HEAD
O
T

This is the first time I've laughed at the angry Colbert meme.

Is it still a bannable offense on your home board?

lotta hotheads in ITT today

I'm not a weeaboo. Give me the basic rundown on this meme.

>you
So mad he can't even capitalize properly.

Is Keit-ai the Baneposting of Sup Forums?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

inb4
>knowyourmeme.com/

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way

But baneposting offers a chain of responses where multiple people can creatively give feedback o each other while continuing the meme sequence. Keiai is just a copypasta, it's not even a real meme.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now do one where colbert is trapped in the phantom zone.

next level memeing

So why do you watch it?

>meme combining

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

Four scoops?

Keit-ai offers a chain of responses itself. It has also made constant use of meme magic.

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes

WILL
FIND
A
WAY

>a copypasta can't be a meme

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Keit-ai, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

If it's not a real meme why is it on Know Your Meme? Checkmate atheists.

Mods detected.

I can picture him towering over a NY street yelling an elongated "FLLLUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPP", projecting a sound similar to the horn from War of the Worlds

poal.me/qznjne