Same location
Same language
Same blood/Same people
Same everything...

I don't expect a favela monkey to understand sorry

One is a fat dumb negro
The other is just a dumb negro

One of them is going to the world cup

Thats true, to me there is no difference.

Maybe because you are a favela monkey?

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN:
>Brazil
>Angola
???????????????

Both are shitposters
Same culture
Same roots
Same ideology
Same language
Same blood/Same people
Same everything...

I am afraid where this thread con go.

Peru has more culture than any other Sudaca nation

chileans are tall, handsome germanics
peruvians are short, smelly natives

Chilenos are our best friends

el peruANO....

Not true, we are about the same height. In fact, Chile was part of Peru until 2 decades before independence.

The height in Wikipedia is from 2005, last study got 1.72 like Chileans.

Yes :3333

Peruanos are actually somewhat civilized

>implying that any difference between any of these "countries" matter
At the end of the day they're all just different shades of Mexican shitholes

does anyone else feign interest in random stuff just to make others even more ignorant and confused? Im guilty of this all the time seems pretty fitting

Chileans are pure aryans. Peruvians are incans.

Listen here, you faggot, you really think Peru and Chile are fucking enemies, fat nigger?

Ever since the war of the pacific ended, Bolovia, Peru and Chile were them magical twins. (With Argentina as the younger one) Chileans and Peruvians didn't arrive to Sup Forums until 2015, are you a fucking faggot?

Now thanks to your posts, they hate each other again, you small lil' brazil-fag. Why would you even fucking do that again? Fuck you.

Plus I support every chilean, I wish I was born in Argentina to be atleast 1% fucking chilean, but you fucked up, my nigga.

There is no fucking difference, they are the same country, but with different shit, like words.

Po, Pe, Causa, Qliao, Oe, Che, there is no fucking difference! Nothing to fucking see here!

Absouletely fucking nothing, bitch!

Case resolved, Peru and Chile are the same country with 2 different names and borders.

THIS

MACACO NIGGER BTFO

>All these butthurt

Just because you are actually from another country doesn't mean you have to get mad over another guy in there.

wink

Basically Peru is an amerindian shithole and Chile is white and developed :3

You're right.

One of them is trying their best
The other doesn't try anymore

>Imagine being so similar and butthurt at the same time

the amount of malign miscegenation in this thread is overwhelming

>Same language

muh hdi

So is basicly the same people, but one of them is rich and the other is poor?
This doesn't sound fair to me. It would be like if we divide South Brazil x Crappy Brazil.

Also some people say you are white and the other brown and other people say you are just a shade of brown, whats up with that? Are you white, brown or just a shade of brown?

The other dude said same language, and some have laughed. I thought you all spoke spanish, am I wrong? What else do you speak? cock? mike hoc?

You said magical twins, but you pointed tree countries. WTF bra, you trolling or what?

To me, chileans and peruvians are all the same. When South Park made that episode featuring Peruvian flute bands we could call them Chileans flute band, no?

Also why Chile is called Chile??? Just to piss off Mexicans that love to eat chili? You guys like to be eaten by Mexicans??? Is this some kind of hierarchy in which Mexicans are the top tier and made the others countries submit and have a hilarious name?
Peru = cock in portuguese (not sure spanish)
Chile = chili in spanish

Also I've heard chileans are not polite at all, but peruvians are completely fine. What about that????

Also I heard that a peruvian girl can marry a chilean guy but a chilean girl can not marry a peruvian guy. Whats that all about???

Peru is known for their amazing cusine, but Chile is know for what????

I'm not sure guys, to me it is like its all the same.

I mean, you all look amerindians to me, but since someone called Bolivia here as well I'm gonna give them the trophy of most amerindian sulamerican country. You guys mad about that as well?

Why Chileans don't have arguments, they just say "fuck you macaco nigger)??????
You don't have words to express the difference or you just don't care and it is all the same???

literal chimp out

OH NO, THE MIGHTY GUATEMALA.

JESUS CHRIST!!!! NO NO NO NO!!! NOOOOO!

JESUS F CHRIST!!! EVERYONE BRACE YOURSELVES FOR IMPACT THE MIGHT GUATEMALAN IS HERE.....

oh no i have been found out by a monkey

fuck off, guatemala is based

Alright, since Guatemalas wanted to be included.

Let me just rephrase everything that I say including Guatemala.

Is Chile, Peru and Guatemala the same people but with different country names?

What the difference between Chile, Peru and Guatemaltecas ???
I honestly don't know, I want to learn so I ask.

Please be nice, not once I was rude.

here, have a banana my macaco friend

write that in portuguese

this

não, me responda antes. Eu fiz várias perguntas das quais gostaria de saber uma honesta opinião.

bump

Fuck off, Venezuelan.

There is no logic reason why "Peru" term was created.

But there is a theory of Chile, Incas used to call the southern part of the empire chili, a flower common there also. So the Spanish named that the South of Peru Viceroyalty.

Actually Peruvian men were the majority of immigrants there until few years.

Chile biggest channel made two episodes about a middle class Chilean women falling in love with a Peruvian blue collar immigrant. It caused controversy.

Chilean men are xenophobic AF, most of immigrants are males and according to studies Chilean women are the most unfaithful in Latin America though.

This is true I can confirm, Chilean girls are really lovely too.

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY

i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

Yes

Have an arepa and calm down, Veneco.

I didn't end up going to Peru, but I did spend time in Chile going from Santiago up North and back.

Santiago seems like a city of huge contrast, I was blown away with how big it was and how many people there are. At the same time the crazy divide between the wealthy areas and the rest of the city (everyone looks white vs more native(?) and shit borderline huts to some uber-wealthy suburbs).

Chilean people were super friendly, super nice, and the weather was great. If I end up in South America I will go back. I am still surprised that I could get around not speaking Spanish whilst there were scant Engish speakers too. Hopefully your new leader will be a good one.

Both are pretty cool.

>going from Santiago up North... people were super friendly, super nice, and the weather was great
This is false
>Hopefully your new leader will be a good one.
It will not

BITCH WE ARE THE SAME STOP REVEALING INFORMATION

Peruvians have more native blood and they speak much more clearly. Peru has better and more diverse nature.

Beat me to it

why not?

because Pinochet's grandson is going to KILL US ALL!!11!11!!

Becaus I'm poor, so Piñera is not a good leader for me, although neither was Guillier

this

HE’S GOING TO KILL ALL THE COMMIE SCUM OOPS THAT’S SUPPOSED TO BE A BAD THING BUT IT’S NOT TRUE BC THAT’S NOT HAPPEN IN LITERALLY THE CURRENT YEAR BUT STILL THE ROJOS LOVE TO BITCHING AND PLAY THE VICTIM EVERYTIME

thanks for your attention. suck my balls

Chile is wealthy and its full of contrairian fucks
also we have colder climate so we are not latino salsa burrito favela ay ay ay like most spic cunts

>we are not latino salsa burrito favela ay ay ay
But from Santiago to the north it is

but what r ur thoughts on Peru???!?!?!

Economic growth helps everyone.
Specially the poor.

That businessmen get richer and pay almost nothing to some Haitians to do the job doesn't help me to study in the university

Will Perú try their best?

Well, you clearly don't know what you're talking about and are just parroting the usual populist shit.
It's probably not all your fault, though.

Peru is a sucessful aryan nation, don't lump them with sudaca trash

i saw dozens of brown people loitering in the streets with some kind of reggaeton blasting on their car while in the cold south

Why instead of act like a pretentious douchebag you don’t explain to him what he don’t understand, comrade?

Nah senpai I’m on w&t rn and every Chilean girl I’ve seen is a top qt. Peruvians go from extremely ugly to extremely hot

Yo wtf I’m Peruvian

se salvó ppk

>also we have colder climate
we have this too and we are all of what you mentioned thereafter

not fooling anyone donkey fucker

I'm saying we are ayy lmao salsa burrito sex crime spics even though we have colder climate, you illiterate baboon

una burra

Do you comprehend the concept of an hemisphere?

dice que hace más frio deja de darle bola si es tremendo gil

Our women are obese and obnoxious, I can't blame you.

kek

protestas por lo de ppk o va a pasar piola

No difference at all, we are brother AMERINDIAN nations

No me importa, el mejor escenario era que PPK se vaya junto con su gobierno y elecciones generales en 6 meses, todos o la mayoría de este congreso se iba y todo se arreglaba de cara al bicentenario.

Ahora tanto los fujimoristas como el resto de indeseables o corruptos seguirán en el congreso sabiendo que nadie los joderá hasta el 2021. El 16% de abstención por partidos destinados a ser el recambio fue una vergüenza enorme.

Ya me harte, que se joda este país.

No me importa, el mejor escenario era que PPK se vaya junto con su gobierno y elecciones generales en 6 meses, todos o la mayoría de este congreso se iba y todo se arreglaba de cara al bicentenario.

Ahora tanto los fujimoristas como el resto de indeseables o corruptos seguirán en el congreso sabiendo que nadie los joderá hasta el 2021. El 16% de abstención por partidos destinados a ser el recambio fue una vergüenza enorme.

Ya me harté, que se joda este país.

bueno quedate tranquilo y en tu país por favor

No, quiero una esposa chilena uwu

PeruANOs have machu pichu

te va a engañar choroi cuidado

From my Sup Forums experience, PeruANOs are based and pretty chill while all other spics, especially Argentina and Chile are trying too hard to prove something and get butthurt easily

y quien te pidió la opinión gitano ql

Contrato prenupcial y bienes separados, boom.

Pretty accurate, except for the peruanos are chill part

History: Peru to take the gold to Cadiz recieved middle or upper class europeans in exchange of better nobility titles (in a manner of speaking) mostly vascos. While they stay there and Virreynato they see the amount of gold and most of them do not return. Keeping the nobility. Thats where the peruvians middle classes grow and how were educated, But that as you can imagine is maybe the 15% of the population all the rest are black (which by the way recieve the same racism as in usa) asian and a few inmigratrion from 2nd war. Thats the difference with other countries in south america Argentina Brazil Chile Uruguay recieved europeans because of the war mostly lower classes.
As you can see; quality in Peru and quantity in the rest of South america. Thats why you dont see too much european look people in Lima you just have to look on the middle classes and thats the difference.

calla animal

> chileno marrón chimping out as a s usual
You just proved the gypsy lad right

lo digo por tus sentimientos

>Black people
>Peru

Wot? Must've meant Amerindians.

chile won the war.

Nope. During Virreynato and slavery For example Chincha is a town almost entirely black people because was built near plantation.After the end of the slavery became a town.

>> chileno marrón chimping out as a s usual

Chincha is a small village, African population is almost zero percent.

Few landowners used blacks here, but it was widespread in the north and Caribbean areas of Peru's viceroyalty.

Dude you a blind troll XD
Go to la VIctoria in Lima and will see more black people there haha even the afro peruvian culture Festejo Landó and zapateo came from them

I've been there. The only black thing they have are Alianza Lima's players or rookies blacks.

La Victoria has been more a safe zone for poor immigrants from provinces.