Why don't europe support Israel?

why don't europe support Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/363633-czech-republic-recognizes-west-jerusalem-as-israels-capital
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always rated Micronesia

All the small islands are known to sell their votes.

They know they'll get more truck of peace attacks.

The UN is a meme anyways

hahaha all those abstentions, scared of being put on trumps naughty boy list?

Based. Fuck Israel. Free Palestine. Fuck our Goyim president.

the UN doesn't actually do anything, now the US has a great excuse to cut foreign aid

Yes, it's obviously not votes made in good conscience but through coercion

>Abstaincucks
grow a pair of balls

That's some brilliant diplomacy

oh vey

>Mikikenesia
>Jewatemala

Brazilians need to be rangebanned

Good on Trump for exposing how useless the UN is.

Also Bosnians can use hours to cry about how much they love Palestine. Why did they abstain?

This.

Estonia prepare your anus.

You're becoming a part of the Russian Federation.

oh canada, i expected better from you

I am just going to proxy as American then.

You have to go back. Mogadishu is not a street in Helsinki.

lmao denmark voted for, i thought you stood with pissrael?

>why don't europe support Israel?

Why do americans mutilate their genitals?

>pussified nations vote like pussies

Hmmm...

Anti-semitism is HUGE in Europe and always has been. They've repeatedly tried to genocide the Jewish people, created Israel and then have been anti-Israel ever since.

Fuck the UN, 3 wolves and a deer vote on what to eat for dinner.

>UN accomplishes nothing unless the US supports the decision
>if the US doesn't support the decision, nothing gets done
>if they try to take it to the SC, the US can just veto it

it's almost as if we have interest in stability in the middle east

anti-semitism is not huge here and it never really has been.

It absolutely has been, Europe has been the place of countless anti-Jewish progroms.

>interest in stability in the middle east
Apparently that doesn't extend to the rights of Jewish people to declare their own capital though. Real "stable" of you.

thank god I live in a continent with smart people and not the one with pseudo communists and pseudo nazis fighting for each of their ideologies

i'm talking about the UK, not all of europe you dumb fuck

and that argument doesn't even make any sense. i come from northern ireland and i am for a united ireland, but i recognise that allowing people to claim territory against the wishes of others is not fucking grounds for stability.

>i recognise that allowing people to claim territory against the wishes of others is not fucking grounds for stability.

Palestine is the ones trying to claim territory that is controlled by Israel right now. Its like if Ireland tried to claim N Ireland and the UN voted to say that N Ireland is not part of UK.

What about the people of Jerusalem? What about the fact that Jerusalem is very much controlled by Israel and is the center of Israeli government? Totally irrelevant and makes it unstable. Bs.

>anti-semitism is not huge here and it never really has been

Is that you Corbyn?

>vote for or abstain in vote
>risk muzzie terror attack

It's that simple desu. Europistan in general fears its Muslim population too much. Note how the essentially Muslim-free Poland abstained.

>its okay to replace palestinians with jews because its the sandniggers
>constantly invade the middle east and set up artificial countries such as israel there
>why do sandniggers do bombings in USA and western europe?
>we just replaced millions of muslims with jews and destroyed their cities reeee why do they keep flooding my ancestors land Europe its the EU's fault
>t. american

Abstained

But palis only make up a very small amount of sandniggers living in Europe.

Kill yourself leftist subhuman and take your reddit logic with you.

I'm really pissed about Spain, we h8 Isreal but we h8 Islamic countries even more, not oficially ofc

Czechia does
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/363633-czech-republic-recognizes-west-jerusalem-as-israels-capital

>sets up artificial borders during colonization
>destroys libyan,afghanistan,iraq government
>saudis dog
>why do they keep flooding europe? xD

We bribe many nations.

it's not at all like that though. the difference here is that when foreign countries intervened to help with the peace process, they didn't start supporting one side or the other. they left the decision in the hands of our two sides while ensuring each was represented until an agreement was made that was acceptable to both sides, and even now with the brexit negotiations people are very cautious as to what a hard border would do for stability here (i am grateful to america for that by the way, bill clinton actually came to the funeral of a politician vital in the process)

>What about the people of Jerusalem?
what about them? there are also plenty of Palestinians in Jerusalem, I don't see how leaving them without representation is fair. an agreement between the two countries may amount to something like power sharing (like we have here)

>What about the fact that Jerusalem is very much controlled by Israel and is the center of Israeli government?
this is a matter of 'might makes right'. i understand that israel is in a dominant situation, but i think you may be able to understand judging by where i'm from that i don't accept it as a valid claim. these things need to be settled by diplomacy or there will not be peace

>west Jerusalem

Can you read?

pretty much everyone here agrees that the peace process, if it were to succeed, would involve diplomacy.
but the vote is not about that, is it? recognizing "jerusalem" as the capital of israel does not mean that in a peace agreement east jerusalem would be a part of palestine