I need more rule63 Cap

I need more rule63 Cap.

Why is Steve the perfect waifu?

Patriotism like that turns me on

so how does the reactor fit tonys boobs

because Tony has Fonzie size boobs.

Horrible scars. Missing tissue.

All the better to seduce you to Hydra

I want fanart of fem!Cap as an SS vixen now.

However it fit Pepper when she had one?

Holy shit, I can imagine that in rule 63 Iron Man movie. Everyone is gushing about how beautiful Female Tony looks, then when she's all alone or left the party, Mrs Stark removes her shirt, revealing her chest, it's covered in scars, and her breasts look burnt and damaged, no longer the perfect mounds that they were when the 'Iron Woman' was not even a thought.

Hell, it'd make some of the interactions between Tony and Stane even more disturbing then they already were. Stane would be almost like the weird uncle who was grooming her without Tony's parents or Female Tony herself even knowing.

Because regular Cap is the perfect husbando.

You know, I just realised something, you can genderswap captain america, and you do not need to change his story, comics or movies.

"being small" is just changed into "being a woman", and the plotline from there on out remains exactly the same.

Well, maybe not exactly the same, Tony would spend a lot more time hitting on female cap than he does on male cap

...you got hard typing this post, didn't you?

That's a pointlessly large amount of changes

It would add a new body image dynamic to the story. The slutty playgirl has lost enough of her beauty to war that she can't return to her old way of life again, but not so much that she can't keep up appearances. So she goes all batman about her dead sex life. Would have been a great role for a younger Jamie Lee Curtis.

Isn't this basically what happens in one of the alternate Earths? I'm certain something similar has cropped up before.

Snugly, like a bottlecap between two marshmallows.

She also might have been raped by her captors unless her weakened heart would've been enough of a deterrent since they'd need her strong enough to make them weapons.

Why is Stephanie so lewd?

You know OP? We already have seem most of these pics of R63 Cap, we should do somethig more on these threads.

Like writting something, like lewd greentext and stories

How big is female Cap's butt?

Then it comes back to life once she meets Captain America.

Why is Ironcap such a great ship when either one of them is genderbent

Cliches.

You might be thinking of the universe where Tony Stark is born a woman. Natasha Stark marries Steve, and together they end Civil War.

Thing is that when you think about it, a Rule 63'd Marvel Universe would function exceedingly similar to the one we have now. For all we care, we could just write Captain America stories, but change Steve to Stephanie.

>Thing is that when you think about it, a Rule 63'd Marvel Universe would function exceedingly similar to the one we have now.

I know.

BUT, by focusing on inexplored aspects, or by doing a slightly different take on an au, you can have new ideas and takes on the subjects. Any of the options bellow can work for themselves:

>You could writte focusing only on the lewd aspect of life that isnt focused on the comics, on this R63 universe. Pic related is a good example that we did with TMNT other day.
>You could instead of doing a total flip of all the characters, just change Steve, or some other feel.
>Make a literal transformation story, where regular Steve gets turned into Steph, maybe even with other characters too this almost happened on canon by the way

I like the third option.
Who could you gender swap Steven without anyone magically turning him back?

I'm a fan of making a more sexualized Marvel universe.

Would the super solider formula give WAAC Captain America bigger boobs ?

Little bit... Not that much. Just a bit.

The rape... I wouldn't think so, from a pragmatic stand point. I mean, in the movie, the Ten Rings jump to Tony's every demand when he is building weapons for them. So it's highly unlikely that they would rape a female version, unless they knew it would help them in some manner. In the comics, perhaps, but in the movies, highly unlikely to even be implied

It would actually make a relationship with a love interest to quite interesting. Because while Tony and Pepper in the MCU do show themselves to the other, the physical side of their relationship is never called into question. With this, the female Tony would have to actually show a more vulnerable side to her, a side that she would normally let no one else see.

Also, as you pointed out user, it would add a whole body image dynamic, something which would be interesting. It could also change Tony's relationship with the armor itself, making the suit a protection on a psychological level as well as physical one.

But at the end of Irom Man 3, she learns that the hole in her chest and the scars around it don't define her as Iron Woman. And has it healed. With that Korean woman's technology to regrow loss tissue.

>Tony 63 would have every STD known to man since she's a massive slut

Not sure if want

Good job, this is a great romcom.

Source?

She's American.

Eh, Tony already has every STD known to man.
If anything, Toni would have less because she at least makes her boytoys wear a rubber when it's not a safe day.

moar?

is she for sexual or for hugs?

>inb4 sexual hugs
no you cant do that

Hugs, for sure. Steve is an old fashioned, wait until marriage type, and I feel like Stephanie would be the same way.
Toni, on the other hand...

dat nose

Yes, the serum makes her more curvy, like a girl from Mashima.