Where would you rather live Wakanda or Themyscira and who do you think is the better political leader?

Where would you rather live Wakanda or Themyscira and who do you think is the better political leader?

I'm not a lady but if I were Themyscira. Live forever. Learn to be a badass warrior. Hot lesbian orgies. There are literally no downsides.

>Live in Themyscira
Get killed for having a dick.
>Live in Wakanda
Get treated like trash for being a dumb American.

Can I just like, stay in New York?

New York gets invaded by Thanos/Darkseid. You're dead user.

Then at least he can say he died for Darkseid, not many can make such a claim.

>be surrounded by hot amazon women who've never had dick on a tropical island
>or be surrounded by black people in fucking africa

>aloud to live on Themyscira without being executed
>ignored and hated by all the women there
>can't go out in public for fear of being bullied and embarrassed
So basically business as usual

Themyscira has reasons to be secluded as they have several poertal to hell and connections with gods from their island

Wakanda just have really cool metal that they use for spears, don't care about the rest of Africa or the world and are just dicks to everybody, they are the worst people in all of comics, including so called evil races that just want to destroy

>be on one the most highly advanced cities in world, with great education benefits and more immediate medical aid for harsh diseases
>or get treated like shit for having a dick

If had a vagina, shit would be easier.

Psh, if I'm being forced to live there obviously it's going to be okay for me to live there. And clearly the Amazons are okay with some men, you just have to live by their rules. Eventually someone will knock on the door and want to know what it's like to get banged.

But Africans are fucking racist as shit against white folk. Eventually someone's going to knock on your door and put a bag on your head and execute you to take your farm.

It won't even be a nice bag, it'll be a used plastic one. You'll see and hear everything through the holes and it will smell like onions and dirt.

Latveria

Let see Wakanda will lynch me being white and Themyscira lynch me for being a man.

But I think I go with Themyscira because I'm pretty sure that you can have a conversation with them unlike the jungle savages of Wakanda.

Diana's never been a particularly good political leader.

>Island filled with tall women who can bench press me
Or
>Technologically advanced country
Unfortunately I wouldn't be allowed in Themyscira so Wakanda. I imagine they have good health care?

>not wanting to die for Darkseid
How can your life be so sad?

>Themyscira
>Penis
No

>Wakanda
>Nigerian American
No

>Marvel's New York
Fuck no and I live here

Give me a basement in a flyover state or nothing.

As far as I can tell Wonder Woman.

I'm a dude and not a Wakandan, so I'll stay here in Switzerland.

I want to live in Central City, damnit.

>Go to Themyscira
>get killed or kicked out for not being a woman
>Go to Wakanda
>get killed or kicked out for not being Wakandan

I live in Brooklyn homie. Villains don't care about Brooklyn, only manhattan.

Wakanda. That place has the best technology in Marvel, you could get a PC there that makes anything in the real world look like a pocket calculator. Plus, as I'm not attracted to black women the lack of pussy wouldn't bother me.

Why settle for anything but going back in time to the original?

>Implying I'm not happy to die for darksied

They don't even seem to have internet on "Paradise Island." How am I going to steal shit off the internet? Plus, as a dude, they're likely to kill me for being a man. Like even if it's not an official thing, some pissed of Amazon who is shitty about dudes is gonna do it, and since their entire justice system seems to be a sad joke unless you try to kill the queen, she'll get away with it to.

At least in Wakanda I can probably just hole up inside my house with the air condition cranked up and only ever interact with my mailman.

Wakanda I can leave the country for a while there

Your pretty much stuck on the island

Do you think they have fancy vibranium mailboxes in wakanda

Pretty much

Even in story's where Themyscira is largely accepting of men there's usualy at least 1 women who can't let go of her sexism

I bet the mail is delivered by drones that are shaped like tropical birds that are made out of vibranium

>New York gets invaded by Thanos/Darkseid
Bitch, PLEASE.
That happens like every other Wednesday in Marvel. But seriously, assuming there's some reason I've been invited to live in either Themyscira or Wakanda I'd definitely pick Wakanda.
>But AMAZONS
Two words: DORA MILAJE

Plus I can't really see myself worshiping Graeco-Roman gods. The Panther God, Bast, and Sekhmet are more my style. Maybe if it was Marvel Hercules, but DC's G-R pantheon is fucked.

Yeah dc often falls flat on Greek religion

They are great at the abrahamic stuff though.

Could be worse, could be how Marvel handles it God pantheons.

It's either that or crossing Queens Blvd. Crap shoot no matter how you look at it.

Isn't wakanda just South Africa but as xenophobic as Japan, less white people and without the corruption?

And fancy metal don't forget the fancy metal

But otherwise yes there are other aspects but nothing as major as what you listed is

Richer than those two countries though. And full of assholes.

Fuuuuuuck, now i'm imagining Black Panther domming Wonder Woman and fucking her silly. I need help.

Wakanda. They have showers and microwaves. Plus, the Greek gods are assholes and I'm sure the Amazons would kill me for some bullshit because I'm a male.

>without the corruption
depends on how you define corruption. BP gets dethroned and has to single handedly win a civil war to get it back in nearly every single solo run he's ever had, because some advisor or neighboring clan backstabbed him

That's actually tickles my fetish. Would they berate me in public out loud and spit in my face, perhaps inside my mouth? Would they pin me down and force me to drink their pee? Would they tie me somewhere in public, display me to everyone as a disgrace, throw things at me and leave me there in the cold while they casually walk by only to stop to curse at my direction?

Sexy immortal lesbian ladies with weapons and powers from the Greek gods. Basically a better asgard

Vs

Advanced civilization

Cuck

>Basically a better asgard
Yeah, remember that time Asgard attacked earth with a deadly bee weapon?

Me neither.

It's just the contrast of the black and white skin entranced and rubbing on each other.

Is that what you tell yourself while sucking off your bull?

I just find it appealing. I never did that sort of thing.

Well I'm telling you now before you fall down that slippery slope. Liking that stuff is fucking pathetic.

Even if i did what a sexfriend?