Trump is taking names, boys. Expect pizza to be renamed "freedom pie" in the near future

Trump is taking names, boys. Expect pizza to be renamed "freedom pie" in the near future.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42446027
bbc.com/news/av/uk-42257737/100-women-resham-khan-pities-man-who-threw-acid-on-her
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39310154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taking a vote which amounts to nothing more than "deep concern"

why is the UN still a thing

What is this? Please educate me I'm fat and stupid

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42446027

hey it was your idea

>marshall islands
>federated states of micronesia
>palau
former american colonies

Why do they want to block it

bbc.com/news/av/uk-42257737/100-women-resham-khan-pities-man-who-threw-acid-on-her
Not even a second into the page

Palestinians claim East Jerusalem as their future capital, while Israel wants it to be recognized as the capital of their country. It's a source of conflict, and Trump taking a side holds the risk of aggravating the situation in the Middle East.

UN holding a meeting about the US moving the embassy to jerusalem, so all green checks are against it, red are for it and yellow is neutral

entirely pointless, but if our guy follows through on his claim of cutting foreign aid to countries against it, the US will save some dollars

if your country is green here, you are NOT allowed to post in this thread

No, they were German colonies

They are scared to take sides as to not anger anyone? Sissies

user..

watch yourself, I will submit a UN resolution that will ban you from Sup Forums

Jerusalem is rightful christian clay, silly semites

>>trump threatening to withhold aid to countries voting against the USA recognizing Jerusalem
What a fucking cunt holy shit

If I wanted to see niggery this bad I'd move to Detroit.

this is so real lmao

lol @ the countries that voted against

micronesians greatest allies of israel

wtf I'm ordering all my meals Togo from now on
haha lol upvote

Please. I want to quit this wretched site anyway.

niggery would be continuing to hand out money to those who are against you

Excellent abstention Poland. Good boy.

why is the un trying to tell a sovereign nation where they can and cannot put an embassy

Remove kebab

short answer: to maintain global order
shorter answer: diplomacy

US and its allies created the UN for sort of stuff It is really this hard to grasp the concept of UN for you amerimutts?

Really strong global alliance the US have there, siding with Israel, Guatemala, Honduras and a bunch of micro islands.

Notice the only non-cucked EU countries; Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland didn't vote for this bullshit.

It's not about your dogshit fucking embassy, you self centered pricks, it's about whether or not to accept Israel's claim to Jerusalem as the capital in the first place.

Those are all countries right on the border of the slavicsphere who are scared of Russia and want to keep the US as a backup partner in case they ever have a falling out (i.e. leave) with the EU.

>Israel's claim to Jerusalem

Why is that not a rightful claim soyboy?

Fuck Trump, he must stop forcing his autism on the world

israel conquered that land in the 6 day war

might makes right

This is just a first step in a series of step Trump will make to completely dismantle US hegemony in the world, first by turning the USA into a infantile laughing stock and giving up all leverage and soft power it had in countries in the form of aid.

Despite US threats most of the world voted for the resolution which is a grim reminder for the US that its being taken less serious and isn't projecting as much power as used to do, now China and Russia are overtaking the US in many places and its losing its influence already because of the Trump policies, he is pissing of everyone including his own party members and voter base by being inconsistent and unpredictable.

literally amerimutts

I guess I can see where you're coming from. You're saying they're not submitting to either the US or the UN.
I personally think they're just trying to not anger anyone.

>abstention
I guess it's better than kowtowing to America.

Rightful christian clay

>In 1995, Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act which declared the statement of policy that "Jerusalem should be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel."

you stop

>abstention
literally a fucking bunch of cowards
even think themselves as sovereign states?

>you should not make jerusalem the capital of israel because it makes muslims mad
wow i guess i'll just go convert to islam now so i don't make muslims mad

I stated a fact Mehmet

No he must stop

>former
Current.

Because the Israeli declaration of independence leaves the borders to be defined by the UN partition plan for Palestine, which in turn defined the area of Jerusalem as neutral to both Israel and Palestine. These are the last legal documents that everyone agreed on. All events that followed were internationally unsanctioned claims of ALRIGHT IT'S MINE NOW.

>thinking this is a matter of religion
typical retarded mutt statement

And again, this is not about the fucking US, this vote is the international community deciding on whether to accept Israel's claim, and the vast majority doesn't.

>hurr let's do everything Israel tells us because we hate mudslimes and are incapable to see the world in more than two shades

feelings don't matter

wow at last i truly see
who cares if we make muslims with nukes mad

>Jerusalem is meant to be neutral territory according to the UN
>but also East Jerusalem is Palestine territory according to the UN

And the vote only occurred after Trump's decision to move the embassy. But it has absolutely nothing to do with that, right?

use the security council to stop it then Fritz

oh wait the US has veto power

based Trump!

Stop what? We don't care about your embassy, we've merely tried to warn you because you're acting like complete clowns on the global stage.

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel regardless of what the international community votes on. Its fucking stupid, that's where all their government buildings are.

Like you can't rewrite reality. You can't make capitals or countries magically vanish. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and its not up for a vote at all, Israel can decide their own capital without Christians/Muslims/etc telling them otherwise.

Yeah, and Russia owns Crimea. The case is exacly same.

But Jerusalem isn't rightful territory of Israel. Can we invade Alsace now and make Strasbourg our capital?

israel has no rightful terrority and neither does palestine, its just whoever can exert more force

Don't you have the slightest understanding of how international politics work?

>its just whoever can exert more force
The international community has agreed that no one can claim Jerusalem regardless of how much force they exert. It's technically one of the founding conditions of the state of Israel, but we should've known from the beginning not to trust these greedy Jews. Not that the Muslims are any better, but to preserve Jerusalem as neutral it would've needed a third party, both the Jews and the Muslims want it for themselves.

it isn't though
east jerusalem has a large muslim population and influence, and has been this way for a long time, that much is true
but the rest has a large jewish population and influence, and has been this way for a long time as well.

It is rightful territory of Israel as far as I know and more importantly, it IS their territory. They own it. Alsace is controlled by France, Jerusalem is controlled by Israel and is their capital. Palestinians might try to invade Israel claiming its rightfully theirs (bullshit) and you might try to invade France claiming Alsace is rightfully yours (bullshit) but at the end of the day Jerusalem belongs to Israel and Alsace belongs to France.

A vote means nothing and does nothing.

So why are you occupying East Jerusalem?

>but at the end of the day Jerusalem belongs to Israel
t. Schlomo

Tell me how my quality of life is benefited by having the US as hegemon?

I couldn't give less of a fuck about anybody in any other country. I don't give a fuck about how much they rely on our military or foreign aid. It's not like they're paying tribute; American prosperity is due entirely to American corporate power.

>east jerusalem has a large muslim population and influence, and has been this way for a long time, that much is true
>but the rest has a large jewish population and influence, and has been this way for a long time as well.

Do you know anything about the history of Alsatian cities? Lol.

>The international community
quite literally a spook. Strong countries do what they want all the time while the "international community" condemns them

Apparently its a load of bullshit where we all pretend like Jerusalem isn't really Israel's capital in order to assuage ISIS butthurt, just like we pretend Taiwan isn't its own country in order to assuage China butthurt.

Nice anti-semitism which kinda proves exactly where this whole vote is coming from. Anti-semites so mad they want to literally vote to reject reality itself.

>why is the un trying to tell a sovereign nation where they can and cannot put an embassy

Israel isnt a sovereign nation, neither is palestain, That's the fucking issue.

>These are the last legal documents that everyone agreed on
Except Palestine.

>say something negative about Israel
>American flags get their panties in a bunch
Why do the memes keep proving themselves true?

>"you"
anyway, you can read up on the history if you like.
besides, the resolution is not about the reasons for the occupation of east jerusalem, it's about whether a city with thousands of years of links, essentially all diplomacy/political related establishments, and so on, is a capital of a country or not.
i don't know all too much except for the pre-ww2 events. i also know griezmann so i consider myself an expert
but it seems like you're arguing (if im understanding correctly) that germany cant take alsace because the status quo is that it is part of france, and that's only supporting the "jerusalem is the capital of israel" argument.

>All events that followed were internationally unsanctioned

Maybe the Arabs should stop using that land to stage war against Israel.

>It is a "if you are not 100% with us, you are against us" episode

Based frog, mutts are truly kike worshippers

>hold a vote on something that is already an obvious fact ("Jerusalem is Israel's capital"--which it is because Israel governs from there).
>Europeans vote against it because they hate Jewish people and want to suck up to Muslims of the region to avoid getting trucked.

Americans are at least attuned with reality. At least we aren't pussies. I don't even like Trump and recognizing Jerusalem as a capital is something all presidents have pledged to do, they just always put it off until later.

>do something against muslim interests
>french and german posters lose their fucking minds

>have white babies (not with me tho)
>literally "women who are rejecting me are killing the white race"

See: >so attuned to reality that they have no idea whatsoever as to the importance of international politics and reduce it to a matter of religion

Srebrenica 2.0 is coming Mehmet.

Even your comparaison is not close to reality.
In your example, germany would make Alsaciens its own citizens and give them the same right as any others.
Israel refuses that.

Stronk bait user

Since when did 'lose their fucking minds' mean resort to rational discourse and type intricate arguments?

The Israeli government is currently revising zoning laws that will end in the expulsion of Palestinians from East Jerusalem. This not the present. This is the future thanks to the support of the US.

>4 threads about it at the same time
The Muslim sympathizers are chimping out about it.

Do you think anyone cares what you think? Ryzen got released earlier this year, Intel.

>Israel refuses that.
b8

Palestine is a foreign nation by their own demand. So...?

>Sup Forums
i'm really eager to learn what smartphone or headphones you're buying mate.

>Do you think anyone cares what you think?
yes

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39310154

Even when you expect them to do no more than ruin the world, mutts still manage to disappoint.

>Palestine is a foreign nation by their own demand.
The US should recognize the Palestine state according to you?

Yes? Isn't that what the West Bank is and the other thing?

No, the West bank is currently an occupied territory largely administered by a foreign power and not a sovereign state but thanks for another post for my collage.