Tell me, lads, who was the genius that drew this work of art?

Tell me, lads, who was the genius that drew this work of art?

What did he mean by this?

Now post the unedited version

Ben "Going Rambo on Sambo" Garrison
Ben "Kike on a Spike" Garrison
Ben "Aryan vs. Creditor" Garrison
Ben "Taking the Beaners to the Cleaners" Garrison
Ben "Nuke the Gooks" Garrison

That's a suspiciously healthy looking Bill

and a lewd looking hillary

That's from Ben "Hang 10" Garrison, the most feared white supremacist since the Fuhrer, himself. Some say he got that name from stringing ten niggers up a maple in less than 30 seconds, but me? I know him better than that. The man never stopped at ten. If you ever run into him at a Trump rally, don't look him directly in the eye; he gets quite a temper for disrespect, and will assume you're a goddamn kike for provoking him.

And you don't even wanna know what he does with kikes.

THIS

Make Bill a zombie

kek the masterpiece is complete

I see

It looks like the work of Ben "pulling the trigger on every nigger" Garrison

T H I C C

Hillary with a fat ass and thick thighs.

The strangest boner.

I can't read anything like this without tearing up in my eyes. It's funny as fuck. Thank you user for making my day

You think this is a motherfucking game?

THIS

Make Hillary lewder

Ben "Let's get this Shoah on the road" Garrison

>Actually made Hillary look sexually appealing

Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood. Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do. I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul. "I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!" In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

stop it Solomon

fixed

It needs zombie bill's face.

Is anyone else just baffled that we've come this fucking far?

Yeah thinking someone should add that and Rato face plus Cruz to his mic.

And change the pentagram on the side of the chair to the Jewish star

Upvote

Found this one in a another thread for you guys.

oh wow you changed it to a jew that's pretty clever hehe

Excellent

Ben Garrison of course, the Jewish Israeli Mossad shills usually edit his work into a non-racist non-anti-Semitic version though.

Sup Forums did this

kek

Ben "Libertarian Cartoonist" Garrison

somebody needs to write a biography about this wonderful man

there's literally Soros' head on the chair

stop it with the shitty "let's shop kike head on it somewhere xDDD" meme

I never thought I would get hard from Hillary.

>shopped

Same pretty much

Bill Hicks is kek'ing in his grave

I think I found his rough Draft for you guys.

Wow, you actually did it you madman.

Well O'l Ben doesn't look like he's coming back to tell us.