How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSFDRhFReRk
elforro.com/xxx/76111-clases-de-anatomia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VL3JKkossEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About the same as always. How about you, OP? What's your ideology?

Weed helps.

Pretty good, familia.

Girlfriend and I are heading over to Vladimir for the weekend.

liberal degenerate

Libertarian, so I'd shoot you instead of try to fondle your privates.

C-can I come too?

Probably going to check out after the elections and football season ends. Don't really feel like living anymore beyond that. Might wait until Game of Thrones ends actually now that I'm thinking about it.

apparently it doesnt you posted a sad as fuck frog

Same old shit.

Murders I have commited : 0

Checkmate.

you should have seen him before the pot

I know that feel, user. In times like these, it's either this or dying of alcohol poisoning.

Pretty terrible, but distracted at least.

Lightning hit a large tree next to my house so half the tree in my backyard. Don't have to money this month to pay someone to remove so I have to figure out what to do with it myself.

Feelin fine, got snacks and some good music. Vacation next week. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=bSFDRhFReRk

Love the Death Grips mashups.

>Grandfather is sick in the old country.
>grandmother keeps telling me he's going to recover and be doing what he keeps doing
>cousin tells me a different story, probably the most likely outcome is that his time is near.
>I was yelled at for thirty minutes by some old vietnam vet how I'm a filthy communist who should die.
>I don't have the money to buy vodka to numb the pain
>Can't even hunt to keep my spirits up
>TFW I should be back to the Rodina to help my grandparents

Idk what to do.

Get a chainsaw and chop that shit up nigga

Kill yourself nigger bitch faggot

Oh? Did it explode into bits or is there a sizable amount of solid wood? You know that's basically free firewood. Also, if it damaged your fence your homeowners insurance may cover it.

sell you unnecessary shit senpai and get a ticket.

the guy in the picture actually looks so bored unless he just got laid or smoked a bowl

You should pack up and go back to the Rodina to help your grandparents.
Find a way.
Sell some shit, get the money.

Do what you can to go. If you don't, you'll regret it.

Something like this.

Still too intimidated to job hunt... can anyone lend a leaf some advice to destroy NEET status?

She's calling back in the morning so we can schedule a meet after we've been broken up for a month

Are you a communist?

pretty good

been getting into fb arguments over trump and clinton and im absolutely blitzing them

wow

agreed

30 minutes?
vodka?
hunt?

>go eat shit
>or go visit grandpa

stupid Sup Forums idiots might say "pick one

Yeah, this. Family is important, good luck getting it figured out.

Why is it that asians tend to have 11/10 tits at random but for the most part they are super flat chested? It's a weird phenomenon.

yeah seconded here. I got the applications but my families being evicted so should I just wait to see if I move far?

Where state u in homie? Do you need help? I eat fallen trees, so it's mutually beneficial.

What the fuck happened to this place? Youve gone soft on me Sup Forums

Stay sober, plan out your trip and things to sell. Go hunting.

you spend too much time on the internet. there's your explanation. not a pehnomenon

>I eat fallen trees

Not good. I do my best to report off topic shit like this, but it's a never ending stream.

Feel pretty alone. Things could be worse.

femanon detected.

Pretty good. Admitted to myself that I was gay so now I feel like I can get away with a lot more in life.

>heartbroken
I'm tired of this shit. Nothing ever goes my way. Fuck this gay Earth
at least the right is rising again

Your best bet is temp agencies. You may get staffed in a factory. It may or may not be shit. But beggars cant be choosers. Its good pay if you are single and it will give you much to add on your resume when you do you next search. If you do well they may just hire you on full time.

What does my time on the internet have to do with observation of breast size/quality? If anything it opens the window more to assess the topic.

Your situation is worse than mine. I would apply broseph. You seem to have your back against the wall, I'm just a frightened faggot.

W..w.. we're all gonna make it

Nope. Wat made you thin that?

The Russians are destroying my country, a walking cheeto is going to be my president, and it's all because a fucking walking pantsuit psychopath wants to sell us all out to buy more fucking furniture. And I get to watch.

I'm fucking fantastic

Here's the sauce for the picture.

elforro.com/xxx/76111-clases-de-anatomia.html

I'M PERFECTLY FINE
I DON'T NEED ANYTHING TO HELP ME
HA
HAHA
AHAHAH

Only have an axe so I'll have to use that.
One large piece with a few small bits. Tree was 40-50 feet tall.

actually it makes it worse

>omg like I'm a depressed aimless slob too
>the nazis were JUST LIKE ME xDDDDDDDDDD

neo-Sup Forums everybody

Barely sometimes, most of people think i am fine but in reality i am simply standing in my role as "wise dude".

At least I know suicide is not an option and in all my human misery i can find somethings to past my time......helping others.....the best i can......and this is good.

really really badly actually

and no light at the end of the tunnel either

IKTFB

Fuck all you ">degenerate" people

I pay for my own weed, I pay taxes, I have a job, I support myself, let me go to hell how I want.

Repent
Being a fag is degenerate but you're no more deserving of hell than the rest of us. Cast your sin on Christ and know God

Meh.

Growing stronger.

ya whats ur argument user

This

I just took a massive shit. It's the one thing I have to look forward to every day. A few months ago I had a bad anal fissure and every shit was followed by overwhelming asspain. Now it slides out real comfylike and my dick gets hard. Fuck yeah.

My situation sounds worse than it is... I've been a NEET since I got out of high school a little over a year ago (yes I'm 18, mods) but just now the person we rent from told us we have to get out because he's liquidating all his assets... I don't know if it's even worth trying to get a job because I may end up moving out of state to be with other family. I have 50 days by now before were forcibly evicted. Do you think it's worth it?

haven't been able to find a job after 1 1/2 months of looking. It is a bit stressful, but overall I'm doing ok user. Thank you for asking.

Idk

I lost my job today.

This is the most positive post in this thread.

Nah. My attraction to women has always been egotistically driven so it always felt impure. Plus now I have even less of a reason to tolerate their bitchiness in the slightest.

Hit rock bottom. Started lifting daily. It's helping a lot.

Just chop that shit up, it's easy work. If your gonna burn it, don't take it far away, you could transmit tree diseases or some bs

>neo-Sup Forums everybody
what is this meme? Sup Forums has always had aimless, depressed people. To my knowledge.

he overflowed from reddit during the trump era

just ignore

Pretty good OP now that we got this tree thing to talk about.

I guess it depends on the person, it's total shit living in a state where its not legal and you're surrounded by drunks. But I don't drink, so there's that. It's really useful, to me at least; in quieting my mind and reading for really long periods. It's definitely not for everyone, it makes some people erratic, manic.

I'm happy for you user

perpetual lethargy and hopelessness.

What happened

>my dick gets hard at the sensation of phallus object sliding out of my asshole

I learned that the US is at war with North Korea...

I've lost a lot of weight :/

>I have 50 days by now before were forcibly evicted. Do you think it's worth it?
Yes, just a temp things for spare cash to cover moving expense.

Pretty good. Got a new job where I'll actually be making decent money, relationship is getting serious, and moving in to a new apartment on Saturday.

My life is progressing I guess. Still feels like something just isn't the way I had imagined it would go, like there's something intangible that's missing. Excitement, maybe.

I get vicarious thrills from watching this election. Most people I know are sick of it. Girlfriend isn't interested in politics but reads Buzzfeed so of course she hates Trump. How am I supposed to tell her that I'd much rather have someone who is up front about their intentions and puts America first rather than someone that will quite literally lie, cheat, and murder?

why can't I just have gf like this

youtube.com/watch?v=VL3JKkossEI

Boredom perhaps. Maybe your daily life isnt what you thought, or maybe the town you live is not what you had envision. For me it was daily life, not much time to go to good bars and cabaret shows like i wanted.

I'll do my best, thank you user. Hopefully I can find a new, more comfy home.

i'd pay someone to just kill me, but i'm too poor

just had to turn down sex cuz i had to poop. not a happy camper. goddamn cherries.

but,its ok cuz the mrs had em too.

I trusted a jew.

I took a risk and jumped on board a startup to manage a sales team. Went from promising to really fucking shitty as soon as all the promises turned out to be smoke and mirrors. time to start from zero.

pretty bad m8

neet
no gf
getting old

Insult Islam in public. You'll be dead in seconds.

Ive never cared

Well, I go to work around 5 AM(electronics factory), come home, eat my stew/soup lunch, one apple and then proceed to nap 2 hours, wake up at 6 pm, play some planetside 2 or ff14, eat dinner while browsing Sup Forums and call it a night after a couple of hours, rinse and repeat

Pretty good. I have a place to live now so that's great, and I have a few friends plus a decent job that I can save up money and invest in.

I've come a fair way, just 4 months ago I was homeless and now I have a place! I'm moving on up.

I kinda want a dog or a cat. Once I get a bit more furniture I'll spring for that I think. Anyone know of a good breed of dog or cat?

I just want to disappear. Like I never existed.

I'm too apathetic to even be bored at this point. Even if I drag myself out of this hole, what's the point?

pizza store. decent money if youre a driver, low stress if youre an insider, and people with an IQ of 6 could do it. good luck and god speed.

oh fuck working = slavery

i avoid it at all costs

Just saw a 10/10 blond in a suit saddling around a turd blond haired little nigglet. Looked like it could have been old enough to be a post migrant crisis nigglet too.

Honestly ruined my whole day.

not bad
Started lifting and I'm really enjoying it
No gf though

>twin sister married a Brazilian monkey
>moved to North Hollywood
>domestic abuse, police are at their shitty apartment all the time
>Zika monkey is extremely disrespectful to my parents, told my mother he has no respect for her
>twin sister tried to kill herself, she's bipolar and schizophrenic
>she got a new tattoo of a gun yesterday
>dad cried when he found out
she keeps saying she's going to leave him but changes her mind at the last minute. last week she was going to leave him but she didn't.
it hurts to see your kin ruin their life.
she's not the person I grew up with.

The entire reason why I came to America was to help provide them, They're financially dependent on me. Even if I did go back to Russia, I can no longer write in Cyrillic and I can barely read it. What can I do?