THE FLASH S4

>No more evil speedsters
>S.T.A.R. Labs is gone.
>Barry made a point to stop moping and is learning the secrets of the Speed Force
>Cast scaled down with the departures of Caitlin, H.R. and Jesse.

The writers have a great opportunity to course-correct the sho's mistakes so far.

>tfw barry is dumb

at least in the first season he had the awesome idea of calling firestorm and arrow to beat reverse flash and that was legit one of my fave moments and then the opening of the next arrow episode after that was awesome too with barry saving his them

FIGHT ME!

Also:

>First half of season is John Wesley Shipp as Jay Garrick filling in for Barry
>Give Barry a better suit upon his return

Who are we kidding, they won't do any of that. Charisma vacuum Wally will, in a plot hole large enough to drive a truck through, retain his speed and be the main as Kid Flash for most of the season. E2 Harrison Wells will be the Wells for this season again. Caitlyn will be back but now with her Killer Frost powers. Cisco will continue to make annoying pop culture references. The villain will probably be Edward Clariss or some other z-list evil speedster, but the EPIC TWIST will be he's actually Eobard or Ronnie or some shit that doesn't make sense. Iris will get a new boyfriend and you'll have to put up with 15 minutes minimum of each episode being angsty soap opera bullshit between her, Barry and the new guy.

I agree. They have to dumb him down so the team will be useful with suggestions and pep talks.

Iris even brings it up in one episode that if Barry tried he could do the whole thing on his own.

Barry will be back in the first episode. Wally can't carry the show. Also we already know the villain will be the Thinker.

I do have the feeling Iris will be dating someone else when Barry returns, though. Maybe the Thinker himself.

>iris will get a new boyfriend
Holy shit i would be so mad if this happened. She really went on this season about her and barry were always meant for each other and she had always loved him and nobody else like him. Yeah what the fuck happened to eddie you were engaged to, remember that? Remember how much you loved him and never even batted an eye at barry despite him professing him feelings twice?

To get a new boyfriend or love interest immediately after barry dips out for probably a couple of months at best would be so retarded. I can see it happening for sure though.

Also if they don't use that new suit they made for future barry, the beautiful bright red with gold accents all over the place i will be mad as well. That suit was fucking perfection almost, and we only saw it for one episode.

>First half of season is John Wesley Shipp as Jay Garrick filling in for Barry

You got my hopes up bitch, the only thing I want is a Garrick spin off

It's the CW.

If they spent the money to make it, you better be damn sure he'll wear it.

Caitlin and Jesse aren't going to be regulars?

Caitlin might be, but Jesse was never a regular.

They kinda' telegraphed it with Barry telling her she has to keep moving forward and whatnot.

AAA CISCO HELP ME

>flash writers making a good season
KEK

Season 1 and the first half of season 2 exist.

black lightning will end up being better than s4 of flash

Just watch 1990 flash

They spent too much time on the Savitar plot in S3, flashpoint should have taken up a lot more episodes and had its own arc. S1 had a few big arcs throughout the season that made each episode have its own flare, like it wasn't just filler in the way of the end. I have no doubt S4 will repeat the same mistakes with more stupid ass twists that they actively change the logic of the show to accommodate, when there were cooler routes that would have actually made sense.

Will Barry be turned gay in S4?

>iris moves on within days of barry sacrificing himself to save the world
>just as she moved on from eddie days after he scarified himself to save the world

what the fuck did the writers mean by thsi

She's probably a sociopath. Unable to understand empathy

is funny how the show makes it seem she is the hottest stuff when to me she is below average in the looks the department. Caitlin in much prettier

Last season was so unbelievably bad I don't even care what fucking happens in the next one.

Iris and Barry have absolutely no chemistry whatsoever. They don't seem like lovers, Barry is more like Iris' gay stepbrother.

Barry should have hooked up with Caitlin and Malfoy shouldn't have been a character considering they did absolutely nothing with him.

>The villain will probably be Edward Clariss or some other z-list evil speedster

Edward Clariss was already on the show and got btfo. Also the Thinker has pretty much been confirmed as the next villain.

I haven't watched the Flash since the end of the 2nd season, but have they done much more with the Rogues? I would prefer to see a fully formed and formidable incarnation of the Rogues as the season's big bad, especially if they have the Rogues gain powers related to their various skills and technologies like pic related. I'm not holding my breath for any of this to happen.

The most they did was have a couple of episodes with Mirror Master and The Top

What a waste. I guess it'll never happen now that Cold and Heat Wave have been loaned out to Legends of Tomorrow to save the future or some crap.

>iris will get a new boyfriend

wrong. If that would happen the newspaper from the paper wouldn't have said "Iris-west allen"

>That suit was fucking perfection almost
3/10

The suit wasn't perfection but it was a lot better than what Barry currently has

Oh yeah most definitely. A paper bag is better than what Barry is wearing.

Is malfoy confirmed for next season

I hope youre right. I really HATE Wally. His acting in every scene is trash. The best acting he did was when he was sitting the wheelchair and didn't move or speak.

If this ends up being the Wally season, I probably won't watch.