hidden niggers

ayy lmao

More like Coon-o....

WE WUZ PHYSICISTS N SHEEIT

I really really like this post Todd

LOL

your mom is kino.

prole tell friendo

So what did these hidden niggers do? Made tea for the men who did all the hard work?

nigger

Can we make this a Janelle thread

I remember that thread

i fucking hate octavia spencer

fucking stupid frog nigger

Hmm. Yes. Indeed.

Where'd she get them titties?

Wait can black people actually do math?

FPBP

Right ? I was watching moonlight and it was the first time seeing her out of a suit. She has an incredible body but hides it most of the time

It wasn't that well hidden. Plus she's like a 4'11" midget queen so gravity doesn't have much to take effect on.

It's a good, solid Hollywood film. Definitely.

the far left woman is very attractive.

middle looks like trash

right just for comic relief I bet

It was a pretty well done and well acted feel-good film, but personally I didn't found it remarkable.

This.

It's a solid movie, but not something i'd watch over and over again.

>"Hidden" figures
>Women that got dozens of awards and recognition from the scientific community
>Invited to universities and events all the time to discuss their work at NASA
>The one in the middle received a presidential medal not even 5 years ago

It's the kind of movie they show you in high school, there are dozens like it.

The only thing that was unremarkable was how much it was being celebrated because of the current political climate.

The middle one pisses me off with the 'you owe mah people monay cos yo ansesstors took mah ansesstors from dee mud and shit hut to a prosperous new wurld girl'

just like politics

Shame she's such a mediocre musical artist, she has some good ideas but has no craft to back them up.

would still bang

Any black person that complains about whites should be given a free ticket back to Africa so they can experience the rich and vibrant culture of their own people.

this has happened when African Americans and African Britains go to Africa to "go back to the homeland".
They expect to be treated like kings because they're westerners and basically all the actual Africans get sick of their lazy asses and their egos and want them to leave.

>he votes for the far left

is that black anna akana in the middle?

Do they bake a pie full of poop for their patriarchal WASP bosses?

Seriously

I work with a lot of Africans, if you can't speak regional dialects and prove your ancestry then they won't consider you one of them.

Africans are some of the most racially divided people I have ever met.

>Working for M.A.S.S.A.

this movie was the most pathetic, formulaic, piece of shit oscar bait i saw last year, and i watched The Founder

it's extremely obvious that the writers, producers, actors, and director didn't give a shit about the real story of these women (which is in itself very fascinating) but instead wanted to create a political film that would create buzz and discussion

cynical, exploitative bullshit that doesn't deserve the film it was shot on

Read a book on the empires in West Africa built on gold,slaves and salt then come back to me.

Wouldn't mind to see Taraji's hidden chocolate figure.

how do you think they built those pyramids? Enslaving Jews? Ha! Just took the square root of limestone and multplied it by the pain of racism.

she's looking pretty nice here

I am uncomfortable with the idea that to take in black people you have to demonize the Russians.

Gagarin had almost became a villain in these movies

Only if they're at least 50% white

10/10 lol

False

The ArchAndriod.

>4'11

jesus....

It might be time to masturbate over her now

kek praise shadilay

>African Britains