We're fucked.

Is Australia the last hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easter?

> no guns
you already lost

Good lord no. Australia is one of the most cucked countries in the West.

There is no hope.The last hope died in 1945. We are doomed to watch the West fall.

Joking aside, are you saying you don't trust these great women to lead our civilisation into a glorious age?
Uh, where is your faith, lad?
Stop believing everything you read on Sup Forums. 80% of it is satire, and the other 20% is racist idiots.
These women are great people and I would trust them with my life.

>and I would trust them with my life

Good...because that's exactly what you are doing.
And your grandchildrens lives too.

Nope. Eastern europe is probably the last hope. Or east asia if you can into moonrunes.

I see what you did there. Too bad your thumbnail sort of fucked it up.

Look at all that menopausal testosterone!

>boomers
Can they please hurry up and die so we can fix the world?

Ummmmmm. Our conservative party was just re-elected by a substantial majority. We are one of the only western nations in the world that actually returns illegal immigrants back to the shitholes they came from. We had a woman on live TV saying that our borders should be closed to immigrants, and people AGREED. All hope is not lost, my chum

How does that change anything? We're talking politics here, not war.

Look who's in charge of our guided missile frigate program.

We're well fucked.

One one hand I'd agree but millennials and anyone born after them are even worse because society is screwed, the education system is screwed, family structure and parenting is screwed, leftism is being pushed on youths from their earlier school days, and the lgbtq agenda is being pushed on every kid from every part of society. Our world has some shitty times ahead if something big doesn't change. At this rate I'd rather the dinosaurs just came back and humans became extinct.

>heavily restricted gun rights
>free speech is heavily restricted
>gooks openly and freely buying the country piece-by-piece
>homosexual and tranny propaganda in schools
>90% of people under 25 are functionally retarded
>barely any industry left

>We had a woman on live TV saying that our borders should be closed to immigrants, and people AGREED.
And nothing will be done. Just like France. Muslims could blow up the Eiffel Tower and still nothing would change. The West has simply lost any motivation to defend itself. We're going to fal.

>Literally forbidden from drinking rum.

Fucking kek, that has to be up there with Belgium's health minister in terms of ridiculousness.

>muh diversity
>muh enriched culture

>substantial majority

lmao nice meme m8

>conservative party
>banned guns
>can't even have a fucking paintball marker without a gun licence
>bb guns illegal

yep, sure is cuckservative in here

Wasn't she fired?

Oh for sure we're in trouble, I didn't disagree with that. I'm just saying there are still clearly those within parliament who have half a brain, and thankfully the lawmaking process isn't in the hands of labour yet

Merkel and $hillary are done in the elections. Check this great song

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

Okay, for starters, they are like 6 seats ahead of labour. Second, why the fuck do you care about guns so much? We don't need them as long as our country is in the right hands, and for the meantime, it is.

>6 seats

lmao faggot how far ahead were they before the election?

Have you ever had an original thought for yourself or do you just listen to what your rusted on LNP voting parents tell you all day?

>NewLabor almost took the election
Gonna be a scary three years, Bruce

>Substantial majority

What?

>paintball markers/bb guns
>"guns"

pick one

>Labor > LNP
You realise Labor is Greenslite now? Maybe in the 90s or early 2000s they actually stood for working class Australians but their party is rapidly changing, just wait for Tanya to be leader.

>hurrr muh labor is the greens
>hurrr muh lib/lab are the same

kill yoruself

What? Labor has more in common with the Greens than it does with pre-Howard Labor. When did I ever say Lib and Lab are the same?

This place is a fucking shithole. We literally don't have the right to free speech and whenever the government changes something for the worse the population is too fucking passive and lazy to do anything about it anyway.

It's called pigeon holing faghole.

Back up your claim that labor is the greens

>muh safe schools
>muh quotas for women and minorities
>muh negative gearing
>muh environment

Go to Blacktown and tell me how good we are

Yeah I actually do use my brain m8. My dad is a Labour voter, and we frequently discuss politics. Not every conservative is "just some kid whose opinions are expected reflection of their parents". But funnily enough, most liberals are just brain dead cunts who believe everything the left-aligned media spews out. You're a moron, your party failed, and it's gonna be a few years of sweet conservative government now cunt.

Good by to burgerland that is America

It isn't a hung parliament as was predicted. What's the confusion?

>fosters

>Malcolm Turncoatwhoprepsthebull
>Conservative

We're fucked if this cunt stays PM. Ready for conservative gay marriage in the next few months?

>substantial
>like 2 seats

doesn't matter, it's a majority and lets them pass shit unhindered
though it wouldve been nice if they pandered to pauline a bit

don't worry, he's just a falcunt

Yeah, at least she's in Parliament though, so her perspective will be heard to some extent.

Isn't New Zealand a little less JUST than Australia or am I mistaken?

ayy, and it's worth it for the butthurt

can't count the number of times i've heard lefties screaming about "what the hell is wrong with my country, why is pauline there"

They wanted to double our yearly refugees, safe schools and fags getting married. They pander to the left you can't deny it

they didn't think that they could get by off proper conservatism, i.e. Tones. They probs saw how most of social media and regular media were demolishing Tones on the regular and wanted to give the party a new face

In the wise words of Tones
>Social media is like digital grafitti
>long pause
>You wouldn't pay attention to grafitti written up on a wall
>Another long pause
>so you wouldn't pay attention to this digital grafitti

And the libs are fucking retards. The golden rule: Do not cuck for the left as a right-winger, they can always cuck harder than you. Like 12 lost seats is the result of that. Tony could have won this election simply by harping on about immigration and national security while calling Bill Shorten a slimy backstabber, but now we are stuck with a cuckold wannabe jew.

Is the West actually going to fall though?
Where would we even go?

take over kiwiland. if all aussies went there we'd have the manpower to expel the gooks and any dindu-spec maoris smaller space to defend, plus we don't need to worry about indonesia and etc

still better than bitchtits bill, regardless

sorta hoping for tones to make a return

>Bitchtits Bill
Totally stealing that.

all yours friend :^^^)

Yeah moving there soon hopefully I can only wish I can bring my German friend with me

Fuck off we're full

>implying potus trump wouldnt trigger merkel to an extreme of starting another war

Tbh senpai

I'm coming to take your gold and palm trees m8

*unsheathes katana*
...just try and stop me

Yeah nah we're what America would be if you elected Hillary.

>No bill of rights
>No first amendment
>No second amendment
>No jobs or industry
>There are things outlawed that you wouldn't even think of
>A shed in a methed up neighborhood here costs more than a beachfront mansion in the states
>Traffic in any major city makes cars unusable
>Public transport is also unusable
>Our third world tier internet charges in newborns instead of dollars
>Somali gangs are on the loose shooting old women in car jackings and getting sentenced with 2 months community service for it

Happy to get more right wingers in for backup but be aware we have ten times the uphill battle you do. We're pretty much what you'll become if you lose. Also, our government does whatever yours tells it to anyway so voting in trump would do more for Australia than much you could if you lived here. We're working on it, but for now all we have is a handful of nationalist senators, while you have a presidential candidate. Two if you're libertarian leaning enough to care much for Johnson.

Nup. We are turning back illegals but we are importing Asian Muslims like crazy.

I'm pretty sure a lot of cuckservative voters think no refugees equals no Muslims. This has been going on for nearly 20 years so I think it's safe to say whitey is a dribbling fucktard. So much for sophisticated joo propaganda any idiot could put the blinders on these hokey cretins.

Yeah and we let the rich Chinese buy whatever house they want because we created a property bubble so that a bunch of white scum could think they were King shit because their shitty house miles from the city went up to a million bucks or more.

Nah Australians are faggots mostly.

hello. searching for an australian bf who will give me spouse visa. no normies please

>All those things

This is the price we pay for "high standard of living"

You think the kikes would allow our country to be perfect?

We're not cucked but unfortunately we're in the wife wants to discuss exploring other options stage. We've got to knuckle down deep and fight hard lest we become Sweden 2.0