Mfw there are anons that still think ASM2 was the best costume and dont realize CW spidey was the be all end all

>mfw there are anons that still think ASM2 was the best costume and dont realize CW spidey was the be all end all

>mfw raimi suit is still the supreme

>needless stark tech
>tacticool MCU trademark stripes
>mecha spider symbol

No

looks like a cosplay tbqh senpai

So does the MCU suit, only +CGI they ripped off because Deadpool was a hit

>Cartoony eyes.

No OP.

Hardly.

thinking MCU last minute edited in spideys eyes because of deadpools success and honestly dont think they had thins planned 3 months into gaining partial ownership to the character

how does it feel to be a normie?

>raised webbing
>darker and grittier colors
>angular eyes
Nah

I like ASM2's suit, but man, it did not look at all like something a teenager could've made on his own.
I appreciate that they tried something different for the MCU.

this costume looks like it was designed by the Flash Tv Show costume designers
>6/saturdaymorningtvshow

muh mcfarlane eyes, rides along the lines of cosplay tier

majestic, perfection, unmatched, visually stunning, absolute spidey costume justice

>10/10

It was good when it was the only decent Spidey costume but now that we have ASM2 and CW Spidey, it's really not

who ever green lit this needs to be beaten up

Wtf am I looking at?

The """"Amazing"""" Spider-Man

They fucking nailed it right back in amazing fantasy 15

sony at the height of its depravity

to believe this was the spiderman people had to live with for 3 years is scary

I honestly don't remember it looking this bad.

I still remember people defending this suit for a while. Up until ASM2 came out, then it was like "Oh the ASM1 suit was never good"

The MCU costume was the epitome of bleh though.

Fuck all y'all I like both.

Good for you, I don't

MCU shills are pathetic. They single handedly ended the era of comic books being cool or even something to stomach, the dream is dead.

ASM2 > Raimi > CW

I just like the textures on the other costumes. The CW suit looks too smooth and CG'd. All three are good, though.

Go be mad elsewhere.

>bleh
Sorry, can someone translate Tumblr to English, please?

>raised webbing
>silver webbing
>dripping Spider symbol
>crotch seams
>buttons for Web ejection showing
>obnoxiously large eyes
That suit is awful

What is taste?
Does it differ?
Is it subjective?

I don't think this is a shill thread but I do blame the MCU for flooding this board with people who just talk about the movies. There really needs to be a general or some kind of containment because it's just pushing all the other comic and cartoon threads down.

But who am I kidding, this board got a lot more active because of these threads.

ayyy lmao

>that crotch
It looks as if he had worn the suit for weeks.

Somebody posted a butt jiggle gif from one of the ASM movies. Those costumes left very little to the imagination.

At least they got one thing right from the comics.

No comic fans like the MCU Spidey, the only people who do are MCU apologists/shills who wear super hero shirts from Walmart with thick rimmed glasses and undercut hair and jerk off over atheist youtube channels and Death Battle

So only manchildren hate MCU Spidey?

The only suit i want on screen

>basketball texture
nah but its still good
Best suit. Give me the MCU CGI eyes and we good.

kinda already happened but maybe one day.

>"I'm such a nerd I love super heroes, I watched all the Disney movies! "

F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

>those mephisto trips
STANDING

>it's a mouseketeer thread

The story and casting was really the only bad part of this movie. IMHO this is the best looking spiderman movie to date. Watching behind the scenes of the CGI is the most depressing thing ever. They had so many good ideas that looked good in the movie. All squashed under the movie's turd of a story.

I don't care what others think. if you like the civil war one, good for you

I actually think ASM2>Raimi's costumes=ASM1>Civil War

I think the thing I'm missing from the MCU version is actual depth to the suit and non-cgi eyes

A what?

>the mere mention of anything related to the MCU is enough to trigger shitposters
lmao

Don't know what you're yammering about, it's basically the SpOck costume.

u seem mad

>People are so mad they just keep trying to come up with new names to justify their butthurt

Real neckbearded nerds who actually read comics should fuck off. Its no longer your industry, basement dwellers.

Weak
>tfw can't put "sage" into the name field anymore

>it's a Damage Control post

>Costume made by a teenager in his bedroom
>Looks like it was made by a teenager in his bedroom.
I think you missed the point of Spider-Man.