I have been reading the new wonderwoman (2011) and i have to say that i'ts the most dissatisfying thing that i've read...

I have been reading the new wonderwoman (2011) and i have to say that i'ts the most dissatisfying thing that i've read in a long time. Everyone is an evil murderous cunt that don't pay for their errors.

No bad guy got what the y deserve, am i the ony one that thinks this? And fuck Hera, no wonder Zeus cheast on her all the time.

Yeah it was not a good run

I frankly hate it when people read stories just to see a guy they like be covered in gold and a guy they dislike being covered in shit.
It's the most basic, banal form of storytelling.

>Everyone is an evil murderous cunt that don't pay for their errors.
Whose writer is responsible for that? Azz or M. Finch?

You're talking about Finch's WW right?
Because Azz and Chang's Wonder Woman is fuckin great man.

Is it already shit when it's still Brian Azzerello (or however you spell his name), or does it go down hill after he leaves?

Also, were any of the JL members (Batman, Superman, WW, GL, Aquaman, Flash, fuck even Cyborg) solo books even good with New 52 other than Batman?

Batmam started out horribly.

Aquaman was great and remained great throughout the entire new 52

Hell even his part in the Valentine's special was a lot better then the others

It still wasent good but it came far closer then any of the others in that shitshow of a comic

Wonder Woman redeems her enemies, she doesn't make them pay. Check out Marston.

>Batmam started out horribly.
Not sure if baiting or genuinely retarded.

I personally think Batman started out great with Court of Owls, but different strokes I guess.

I haven't heard many bad things about Aquaman, but I'm going to be honest I have a level of "not muh Aquaman" since he cut his hair and had a shave (and got his hand back).

I'll admit I stopped reading comics around the time when Wolverine Origins came because I hated that book and it really pissed me off with comics in general; but I got back into comics again at the end of last year and have thus far been picking up Morrison's run on JLA and Batman in trades as well as New 52 Batman. Read a few other floppies here and there, but I didn't really check out Aquaman. Might give it a shot.

>What is Greek mythology

Come on OP, get a tiny bit of culture.

New 52 Wonder Woman was one of the ok to good New 52 ones (Azz run).

> Everyone is an evil murderous cunt that don't pay for their errors.
Explain?
-First-born dies and he's pretty evil
-God of War, Goddess of Peace and most other deities aren't evil, at least not in the sinister evil. The Greek Gods are flawed.

>And fuck Hera, no wonder Zeus cheast on her all the time.
Zeus doesn't cheat on Hera because of anything related to her. He's just a huge man whore who fucks animals as well, going by Greek mythology.

Aquaman, until it introduces The Others and the Atlantean artifacts.

Well horribly is a bit harsh I guess I dident like court of owls but i can at least understand the appeal

Auctualy I just remembered they fucked up later appearances of the trench but luckily they were always in the background.

I don't know, a lot of people pay pretty dearly for their mistakes in Greek mythology. Usually not the gods, because they're powerful enough to get away with it, but the mortals sure do. Try to cuckold a war hero, an movie in with his wife while he's away at sea, and you all get killed. Kidnap a woman from her home, and start a war, and you end up dying painfully on a mountain. Basically, that world is so brutal that eventually, SOMETHING horrible will happen to those who did bad things, just out of probability.

And assholes like Apollo and Hades are both offed by the First Born.

Hades wasnt even an asshole, he was just lonely and demanded what was promised him after WW used him in her schemes.

He absolutely was an asshole. See what he did to his dad or Persephone.

Cronus ate all of them before and him being Hades throne was his punishment. Persephone killed herself but Hades lets her retain her sapient form unlike the other denizens of the underworld

Maybe you should follow your own advice