Why is he desperate to put Baywatch over?

Why is he desperate to put Baywatch over?

Hercules sucked but I didn't see him on Twitter defending it and telling fans who criticized it that they're wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

sevenbucks.com/projects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The rock has never been in a good movie

he contractually bound to support the movie. he's probably had to hand over his twitter to some PR handler, if it wasn't always one in the first place.

Because he's right. There's a (((conspiracy))) out there to make Baywatch be less successful than it deserves. Fans are loving it, who cares what these shill accounts say.

Because he put his own money into it

There are a lot of egg accounts made this month praising the movie.

Really made me think.

>raunchy R rated comedy
Okay sounds great
>2017 the Era of PC
Nope never mind it'll be shit

Vince would have been a better choice

Because the rock had had a pretty long string of success and now he's facing some pretty strong criticism.

People who think they're the top of the world take criticism pretty tough.

Baywatch is his debut as a producer. He wants to step up in the Hollywood game to be more than just an actor and Baywatch flopping will fuck him over.

Maybe he just had a really great time working on it and is crushed it turned out to be shit.

Not one exposed tit either.

Because he thinks he can charm his way through anything. This is a threat. This is intimidation. This is rape.

>Hercules sucked but I didn't see him on Twitter defending it and telling fans who criticized it that they're wrong.

He got paid with Hercules. He didn't lose his money over it.

I laughed. Yolanda looks like pic related after eating all the fucking Gremlins in both movies

boilerplate hollywood contracts require actors to shill their movies or forfeit all earnings

The Rock's movies make money but Goddamn they are all pretty shit.

I just want him to have his Terminator 2.

he probably has points on it

The Rock seems like a good dude but way too fucking dumb and simple minded. It'd be impossible to talk about anything other than "having a good time bro" and "life is AWESOME brother".

If it's a comedy why is called baywatch and not something else. This movie has nothing to do with the series baywatch.

studios trying to go after the 21 jump street niche

see also: chips

prolly going to see it at some point, doesn't look too bad, plus daddario

The Rock seems to be fairly retarded.

>implying some kike hasn't already pitched the idea of the rock being in the next shitty terminator movie

I'm pretty sure the franchise is 100% dead with no chance of returning.

repressed homos tend to act out in strange ways

Give it a few years, they'll try again

Because the pebble is a little pussy.

>repressed
He acts FABULOUS and campy as hell in most interviews

He hasn't even had his Terminator 1.

Does this movie even have a cameo? When you take something as generic as Baywatch rather than 21 JS (which did have a cameo) you at least need a cameo.

he really should just come out, i mean its 2017 for pete's sake!

It had the Hoff and Pamela Anderson's Grandmother, I mean Pamela Anderson.

Hoffman still looking good despite being alcoholic and Pamela looking rough

And this is why depth of field is important in your movies, children.

because when he runs for pres, trump will just say his movie sucked and was a failure.

Reminds me of this.

how did he even find this tweet

is he searching "dwayne" and then going through the tweets that might reference him?

BTFO How will Yolanda Machado AKA "SassyMamainLA" ever fucking recover?

This is his limpdick version of Trump's birtherism. Or at least a first attempt. He wants to pave the way for his presidential bid with memes.

He wants to become President, he's practicing.

Wait really? That would explain everything

he's literally saying "fuck you you stupid cunt you wouldn't know a good fun r rated comedy if I people's elbowed it into your twat and if I ever see you in person I'm gonna layeth the smack down on your candy ass"

I'm starting to not like The Rock, which is a shame because I really liked him and his whole persona when I was younger.

Baywatch is the Roman Reigns of the Rock.

>I really liked him and his whole persona when I was younger.

You might be gay.

Kinda sad that out of him and CM Punk being owned by a guy named Johnny Bananas, the Rock looks the worse of the two.

Because he's own production company is involved with Baywatch and it's the first motion picture they are involved in. It's clear he's freaking out because of this.

sevenbucks.com/projects/

Wow. Really? Shame you feel that way. Most people are loving him. Clearly you're not the audience to get bullied into watching a movie, go fuck your self.

>san andreas 2

why

T. The Rock

What other misadventures has CM Punk been involved in lately? Last i heard of him was when he got doggstroyed on his MMA debut.

Why is he arguing with some random Fatxican?

Being a cocksucker to his fans on Twitter.

>Southland Tales
>Pain and Gain

Pretty damn great movies.

CAN'T WAKE UP

It's just some raunchy R rated fun

>try to create the next 21 Jump Street
>instead end up with The A-Team

>It's better than the alternative
What did he mean by this?

Becoming the Reverse Miz and ending up in an MTV Reality Show.

It's true sometimes though.

I've never seen a movie 100% deliver on its own premise as effectively as this one.

I never know if Penny Arcade was ever good or if I was just a teenager.

I think he means shitting their pants but the actual alternative would be to not piss your pants. The rock confirmed for retarded nigger.

SAVE MEEEE

restrooms

clean it up wagecucks

Stone Cold was better than The Rock and had an even worse film career

Then again Hulk Hogan was the greatest of all time and what's his high point, Rocky 3?

Actually, he had his Golden Age Rock and Wrestling run exactly because of his Rocky 3 cameo and his connections with Mr. T.

Was he always this much of a faggot? The way he carries himself as the most self important fake cunt i've ever seen

>Was he always this much of a faggot?
Probably. He always gave me the impression he thought his shit didn't smell.

Or if it did he would say "It smells just as bad as yours dawg!!! haHA fuckin BRO"

>h-heh...dumb critics!

It's been a while since i hopped off the WWE train but i'm glad to hear that top lad Miz is doing good for himself.

Why? Because he was a fake fighter on tv? Grow the fuck up.

southland ta-

I HOPE YOUR FUCKING JOKING

kek holy fuck this is sad

Does anyone here know why The Rock shaved his head?

Or did he just go bald?

cumming

He meant thank God these people are peeing themselves from laughing as opposed to not having proper bladder control

>He said some dumb shit to some people on twitter so that means his career's over!

Man this board exaggerates the hell out of everything

He's literally a wrestling carny from a wrestling carny family. When he first got into wrestling he was being the guy he is now and the fans fucking hated him. He didn't get popular until he acted like a dick.

Something about that phony try to please everyone always be nice act annoys the piss out of me too.

He's literally being rocky Maivia again and doesn't even know it.

>Le epic "Wrestling is fake" meme

Just stop shitposting

ahahah wtf is this

>tfw I know people who won't even give pain and gain a chance because of Michael Bay.

The Rock is just the ultimate Chad. The alpha Hollywood Chad at the moment. But now he's facing harsh criticism and in his Chad brain that equates to him being at the dusk of his Alpha position. He's freaking out hard.

lmao rock has no chill

why's he so ass pained about this one particular movie, hes been in lots of stinker comedies

childhood is idolizing Penny Arcade, adulthood is realizing xkcd makes more sense

aren't those hands supposed to be yellow? when did they make it so you choose the color and why

yellow is the default. you can change them to match your emoji-identity

The Rock is still cool to me. Making Baywatch was a mistake, but that's ok.

Getting involved with the DCEU is a mistake, but that's ok. Thinking of becoming POTUS is a mistake but that's ok.

Even the best people make mistakes.
The more you try, the more mistakes you make.
Doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

People love Michael Jordan and how many points he scored during his career, but they don't know or don't remember how many times he missed his shot (thousands and thousands of times). Yet he's still considered one of the best players of all time.

At least the F&F spinoff with him and Statham will probably be cool. Rock and Statham kicking tons of ass for 2 hours. Action movie fan's wet dream right there.

>tfw the production company that spawned this fucking shit and the new jmanji movie is planning to do a reboot of big trouble in little china

god please no

So I take it he won't run for President after this?

This probably.

>it's a virgin user has no smartphone episode
some emojis range from white-several shades of brown-black

He's acting less like "The Rock" who is a charismatic heel and more like "Rocky Maivia" the Roman Reigns of 1996-1997.

Just got back from seeing this, what a piss laugh riot! 4/5 stars!

#comedygoldenshower

t. Rock

Go to bed Dwayne