THE FLASH SEASON 3

Grant Gustin says the main villain isn't a meta-human.

Is It happening?

Of course it won't be a meta human.

It'll be a meta ape.

Main villain is Harrison Wells

>mirror master
>villain

The question is will it be Mcculoch or Scudder?

Why not both?

It's a character named "Cicada", a leader of a cult.

Earth 3 Wells is Mirror Master.

That shit came out from an "insider" user on here

Seriously tough, Mcculoch was a great Mirror Master i liked him as a cool guy helping animal man and then a crazy former mercenary with the rogues in the flash vol 2

As long as its not another speedster villain

Well, well, well...s.

So if we're going by what anons here are posting, then it means that Earth-3 Wells, or flashpoint wells, or Wells Zor Smoak is Mirror Master.

Which means that Tom Cavanagh has been playing:
- Wellsobard
- Wells E1
- Wells E2
- potential Wells E3
- potential Mirror Master

"Shit's on fire, yo". I don't think there was any TV series or comics that relied this heavily on recycled actors. Dude has played more roles in a series than some actors in their entire career.

If this goes on, we can rename the Arrowverse's two shows as Wells Smoak.

I'm all for him and his acting, i liked what he did in S1 and S2, and very much liked Flash back's Wellsobard. Still, it's getting a bit much.

>tfw S3 we get LetscherThawne
>the real E1 Harrison Wells
>the real Jay Garrick
>Black Flash
>Flashpoint

and people are STILL upset?

>implying people are upset because of future potentail and not shit, hogwash, trite writing.
>implying implications

The entirety of S1 and S2 undone in a throwaway, "sequel-bait" scene where Barry goes full retard.

You have to understand people aren't upset because of potential, but what was wasted as potential.

>Zoom
>could have been anybody
>Lolnope, it's Jay
>lol,time remnant
>lol i'm not that fast
>lol, barry can pull it off too
>lol, barry goes full retard

It's that the writers, showrunners and others have had an absolute talent eradicator aneurysm or something.

Whoopeedee doo da.

This shit again.

At this point, i think Sup Forums will bitch about anything they can find.

As silly as it is to keep finding uses for Cavanagh, they're so far doing a much better job with him than with Barrowman.

So who's going to be Barry's trusted mentor/third father figure that will inevitably betray the group this time?

Robert Queen/Green Arrow could easily replace the role of Thomas Wayne

>tfw in Arrow instead of flashbacks we get peeks into the Flashpoint universe
>tfw Moira as Dark Archer

Bane??

kek

in b4 they use Scudder and I drop the show

I would love to have them do a massive build up to this only for the actual traitor of the season to be someone we never expected, but was someone who was always there.

Scudder, then McCullogh.

Now THAT's the Jay Garrick I was expecting when they announced him

A cool old Flash dude with a silly hat

Glad to know they are already aware that Cavanagh is still carrying this show

Imagine getting Savitar as the big bad guy, meanwhile Mirror Master Mcculloch fucks Barrys life indirectly and throws some Animal Man reference.

Will the show make Roscoe Dillon a serial killer with psychic powers and an homophobic to pied piper??

Angels in America

The ending kind of implied Flashpoint. Maybe Mirror Master is a product of Flashpoint?

If it is McCulloch, he better have the almost incomprehensible Scottish accent Morrison gave him.

>The entirety of S1 and S2 undone in a throwaway, "sequel-bait" scene where Barry goes full retard.
Do you not remember Flashpoint?
He's gonna have to undo it after the changes start making everything worse.

Grodd isn't human

Flashpoint Sux and I wish they'd stop referencing that garbage