Mr Sinister

How should he be portrayed in The Wolverine 3 or X-men VII Sup Forums?

Brendan Fraser.

90s as fuck. All I ask.
Although folding Onslaught into his master plan would be much appreciated.
That actually sounds amazing. But Sinister Bryan Cranston saying that he wanted to play Sinister got a fair amount of media coverage, so we'll see.

Mark Wahlberg

Like he was in Kieron Gillen's Uncanny, where he was every inch the mad Victorian gentleman-scientist that he is meant to be.

Nicholas Cage

All of the above.

This is Sinister we're talking about. The achetypical scheming Evil Villian.
Have him be several key characters and have him reveal himself to the audience at the very end, only after the heroes defeat the Marauders, thwarting his decoy plan and letting him get a step ahead in his main goal.

>First Gay villain in a capeshit movie

>Marauders

You sure Nasty Boys wouldn't be a better choice for the henchmen role?

Gorgeous George yes
Ruckus maybe
Slab, Ramrod & Hairbag no

Not at all. If he is in a movie that does not revolve around the Summers, then there is no point of watching it.

Now if the movie revolves around the Summers, then I'd say go with Claremont's original idea. He's obsessed with Scott and is basically the fucking boogieman. We only see him in shadows and in flashbacks, his face never shown and his body hidden. However, everything seems to be going the way that he intended.

Finally when all of that building to a final showdown is finished and Scott is about to confront Sinister, there is a chair swivel, Psycho style, showing the boy Nathan, the one who stalked Scott in his Pre-X years. It would make more powerful when Scott defeated Sinister because it would mean that Scott has finally overcome his fears.

So according to Sinister; only a union of these two can produce the mutant master race?

Mad scientist working throughout the ages studying mutants and encouraging their growth and being responsible in part for wolverine/gambit/cable/maybe scott
I mean, he's immortal. The historyfag in me cannot emphasize enough how much I wanna see him manipulating shit behind the scenes over the decades.

>scottfan

We need these movies to sell tickets, user.

What is Loki?

I can dream user. I can dream that we have an X-Men film who's main characters are not the shittiest members of the X-Men cast both in universe and in the comics.

I can dream that everyone will once feel the righteousness of Cyclops.

I just wanna know who Land traced for that

I'd love to see an opening set-up montage of Sinister working with Darwin and shit, influencing the minds of scientists on evolution.

Terry Crews

Not Darwin, Herbert Wyndham, who took an interest in Essex's work in the '30s. Essex becomes Sinister and Wyndham becomes the High Evolutionary.

James Franco.

He'd be able to portray Sinister as douchey as he should be.

He should do things, but it shouldn't be entirely clear how he accomplishes them (to keep his powers inline with the comics).

The look mutant alright.

What is the joker?

But Essex and Darwin did know eachother.
Also, he became Sinister in 1859, ya know, before 1930.

Fuck I had to Google their first appearances.
Joker beats loki to the gay punch by 9 years.

That thing on his fucking forehead. Can't take this guy fucking seriously at all.

James Franco is only good when he's playing a well-meaning local man who ruins everything.

The 9 years between 2008 and 2011?

1990 was 40 years ago, user.

They already cast Richard E. Grant.

You have something against people with things on their foreheads?

I'll take my dick and your mom for $1,000, Alex.

Bryan Cranston. He should've been Lex. DC considered him but Zack Snyder is an idiot and casted Jesse since Jimmy Olsen was gonna get killed. Bryan wants to be Mr Sinister and I say give him the role. I hope he isn't already cast because I saw a character description that sounded like him. I just want an awesome Sinister and if an unknown does a awesome job I'll be happy. I want a faithful version and I don't need Bryan Cranston. Bryan needs a supervillain role though.

The answer is:

After seeing this, she laughed and said, "Oh my god, why is it so small?"

Picture a fan drew. Bryan Cranston as Mr. Sinister.

My mom is DEEEEAAAAD

Bryan Cranston as an ant

what is this, a villain for ant-man?

It's not often that ultimate got things right on such an overwhelming level, Gwenage aside (best Gwen is a best). Psychotic serial killer using the murders as a way to appeal to Apocalypse to elevate him above other humans. Just perfect.

>Pacha.jpg