Is Trump really going to win

Just give it to me straight. No kek bullshit, no jew shill whatever, just tell me is Trump actually going to win this election or has Hillary had it in the bag all along? I only see people shilling her IRL, the public outcry for supporting Trump is going to pressure lots of people from voting for him.

I just... I just don't believe anymore. The DNC has really shattered my dreams that this country will be saved. The people just want to be cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/north-korea-donald-trump-wise-hillary-clinton-dull/
globaltimes.cn/content/976613.shtml
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing
youtube.com/watch?v=kwOBU_rL0wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does he have a gun?

Nobody knows ~ Woooo ~
I don't think the US ever had an election where there is a silenced majority (the silent majority is a myth)

The dems would have won if they put up someone more likeable and progressive. Imagine someone like Trudeau. Thankfully its Hillary I seriously doubt she can win the swing states and the left is quite divided. Also, wait for the debates, those should be good.

I am quite confident in Trump's victory

He will win, believe me. Ever heard her talk?

After the first debate she'll drop like a brick.

He is going to either off himself or put an end to the degeneracy.

I just bought a pistol myself, I might take some fuckers out if Hillary wins before offing myself. You guys are alright though.

Yes

I think he will win, but I don't know. Voter turnout will ultimately decide.

Betting odds have been in Hillary's favor since the beginning and that hasn't changed. I think they're more accurate than polls, but in this case they're wrong.

I'm feeling a sea change. People who I thought were blue-pilled have started to surprise me. And I notice that while people are basically 50-50, Trump-Clinton, votes are only converting one way. People are changing their minds in favor of Trump, but once deciding on Trump, nobody is going to change their mind and vote for Clinton.

And the Clinton scandals seem to just keep coming. It's like their being released on schedule.

Honestly? No. Hillary will easily win enough votes.

Don't get too caught up in the stuff you see on Sup Forums. These guys have no life, imagine posting anime pictures, no imagine posting the same awoo picture in every thread, every hour, every day for weeks and months. These people are very autistic but they cannot win an election from the seat of their chairs.

If you guys can truly convince me Hillary is the devil, I will take matters into my own hands to make sure she doesn't get elected.

they're* (have mercy I'm an ignorant, low-information white supremacist, neo-facist Trump supporter)

>Ad hominem
>No real arguments

There is no way she will debate Trump. Bill will die or some other shit will happen. No fucking way.

If theres one thing I've learned from watching Trump work his magic, its that he always comes out on top. I think he will win tb h.

Fuck off shill. Fish for death threats and support of such horseshit elsewhere.

Hillary's genuine unlikable nature, as well as Trump's superior numbers when it comes to dealing with national security and especially the economy lead me to believe that if he can keep his mouth shut, he will win this election.

He does extremely well with white voters and the working class, which bodes extremely well for the states he needs to win.

If he doesn't shoot himself in the foot with his mouth too badly, he WILL win.

see pic related

i warned you

I've been on eight chan since the exodus in 2014. What's new?

>not american
>participating in thread that requires knowledge gained only from spending time in america, amongst americans

fuck off to your (chinese) jobs and growth

no, he won't win

i live in dallas and even here in conservative central no one like donald. look at the latest polls out of PA. donald has been focusing heavily on it, and trump supporters on Sup Forums have been claiming he will win it for months. and hillary is up by 9 there.

There's something I know, and I know it for sure.
There's a disease in our lands, and my bullet is the cure

He doesn't even necessarily need Pennsylvania to win it all. It would be extremely helpful, sure, but he doesn't need it.

Texas is a given. I can guarantee you the Midwest genuinely loves Trump.

There hasn't even been a debate yet how the fuck would we know. It basically hasn't even begun.

That being said I put $100 on it

Dude, take it easy.
>The DNC was a joke
>Berniebros aren't going to vote for her, which is a good 20% of Democrats
>Mainstream media keeps blatantly lying to not only attack his character, but also to make it seem like he is losing.
>This is going to be a low turnout election, which usually means the Republican wins
>70% of Americans want change and trump is the only one giving it
>People are most likely to vote authoritarian when at war, so the more terror attacks, the more votes he wins
The last goes on...
Don't worry buddy. We won. You'll see. Trump's lead will actually be higher after the DNC.

>I've been on eight chan since the exodus in 2014. What's new?

We formed a religion and have supernatural battles for the Earth with Moloch.

Just the usual I guess.

Don't kill yourself until after you vote for Trump.

The Clinton monarchy is for globalist, job killing trade deals the destroy the standard of living globally.

Her husband signed NAFTA, she was for TPP before running and will sign in the second it she has the authority to do so, if we give it to her.

She had her friend work against her opposition in the DNC. After this was proven for the world to see, she hired that woman as honorary chair of her entire campaign.

Really, what more do you need? Corrupt through and through.

>mfw my liberal friend tells me the DNC was trying way too hard with the pandering
WOKE

Gay pride parades have been around since long before 1998

Thanks for the update, senpai.

Sorry not an argument
I actually lived in america when I was younger, nearly married one of your whores. Anyway it's obvious to me that outside of Sup Forums theere isn't much support for trump.
Maybe if you listen to shillary you can get some jobs and growth too.

We've already seen Hillary's tricks to completely steal the election from Bernie, from rushed caucuses to throwing away thousands of Bernie votes.

Hillary has the media, paid social media, tv networks, illegals that are somehow allowed vote, and voting machines. The only way we can win this is through a landslide, just like Brexit. Brexit votes were skewed on an error percentage towards Remain, and they STILL lost.

The final results will probably have Trump winning by 1 or 2 electoral votes, when in reality, he'll win by a landslide of voters overpowering the voting machines' algorithms.

You mean the college poll that oversampled Democrat voters by 10%?

Good joke.

Berncucks aren't voting Hillary, at least most of them

Hillary has too many damn skeletons in her closet.

not before going on a lunar slaying tour

Although I'm not saying vote for Trump. I'd just vote for literally anyone but her. Even a no name candidate on general principle will do.

>taking matters into your own hands

Getting off your ass to vote? Where's your head at m8?

Of course he can't win.

It'll be very close, but Hillary will likely win

as always, the swing states will decide it. PA, Ohio, FL are the big ones, with CO, NV, NC, VA also being important.

hillary is winning in most of them. trump is only leading in FL (by 0.8) and NV (by 2.0).

the NBC/WSJ poll right before it showed the exact same 9 point lead for hillary

Neeeevermind. Missed that first comment of his kek

I'm in no way advocating any of that Mr. FBI man

>jobs and growth
>hillary

Fucking top kek m8, no wonder you cunts are funny.

Yes. Trump will win. Clinton will never lose being branded a criminal.

Calling someone a nigger is legal but acting like one isn't.

Actually the great thing about Berncucks. They are stupid and overly optimistic. They honestly think they can win the election by voting third party. And the more you tell them they won't win, they more they try to make sure they win. It's beautiful. All you have to do is keep pushing them away from Hillary, and they will stay away because she stole it from their "precious bernie"

>when i was younger
so not during this election cycle meaning your information is outdated, and i don't want indians and chinese coming over en masse to take all of the american nationals' jobs and then welfare numbers skyrocket, turning america into a new australia

>The DNC has really shattered my dreams that this country will be saved.
it's been a disaster, what the fuck are you on

if e-voting machines are involved they will be rigged by the way

Not an argument sorry.

Wow dude you picked the two front runners who were clearly going to win and then picked against the candidate that Sup Forums wants to win.

You're not intelligent you're just an asshole

So is trump going to stop immigration from india and china?

Hillary rigged it, there was no option, because the people making the choices were part of Hillary's staff.

We will not allow our selves to be cucked

It's really looking good for Trump.
The campaign against him has been brutal and relentless but ineffective to at least half the people.
Nobody has any faith in the MSM anymore except the most bluepilled who get their news from facebook clickbait links.
I'd say his chances are above 50% and you can really see the desperation and panic setting in with the media. Not just in the US but here too. I can go to a local news site and get bombed with pointless evil Trump links super Hillary making history links. The system is corrupt as fuck and this is why the world needs Trump.

Trump will win

He has the whole republican vote behind him and probably about a third of the Bernie vote, plus a bunch of other democrat voters who are just totally against Hillary. Hillary has maybe 1/2 of the democrat vote while the rest will either not vote or vote independent.

Also for the rest of the year there will be more shit coming out against Hillary and more happenings in Europe/across the world, all which will make Trump stronger.

If Hilary wins..

I will just lose all hope. I will die inside.. I'm really banking on Trump in fixing this nation and hoping it has a cascade effect on the rest of the Western world. I will seriously die inside.

he's been going on and on about putting a reasonable hold/limit on it along with all immigration for months

The blue pill is too tempting.

I've tried to share reality with my family, and it always ends the same way...

"I hope you're not right. I don't want to think about stuff like that."

95% of the public just hope for the best, and ignore the negative.

Guess who's platform is literally based on those principles? The democrats know social conditioning. Obama's speech last night sold the concept.

Our best hope is to prove Hillary unfit for office. If she makes it to the ballot, she wins.

no, he likes h1-b now and will allow it to increase

unless he changed his mind again in the past week or so

tRUMP WILL SHIT ON HER

Yeah all the MSM shit against him is now backfiring and is only making him stronger. All over the world people are sick of hearing about how evil he is for stepping on ants while Hillary gets investigated by the FBI and nothing gets said about it

That is why the Democratic party needs to die.

Honestly that's why leftist need to die. All the left does is say things that are popular..You're going to get free college, you're going to get more money for your minimum wage job.

Trump goes out there and says unpopular things that need to be said.

Building a wall and deporting people is unpopular as fuck but its the only way to stop the crippling wage stagnation.

Trade tariffs and taxing other countries to use our infrastructure and stop them from cheating is scary and unpopular but it needs to happen or we will continue to lose jobs to dictatorships that cheat and manipulate their currency.

We need to kill people in the middle east is unpopular but its the fucking truth.

Fuck leftist for their non stop campaigning in fairytale land. You people are scumbags and you let corrupted people free in our government.

I feel you. I'm hoping Trump can lower medical costs, increase working class wages, and stop my taxes from funding minorities.

If he can do those three things, I won't think about suicide everyday on the way to work.

this

>People are changing their minds in favor of Trump, but once deciding on Trump, nobody is going to change their mind and vote for Clinton.
this 100%, I've noticed it too. Everyone I know who's switched to Trump seems very strong on their stance.

once you go trump you never go chump

Remember Brexit?

Yeah, we got this.

everyone now knows that trump is an enemy of the US. he overplayed his hand last week when he asked putin to intervene and hack the DNC. now the general public knows trump is cooperating with the US's enemies to get elected, and people will oppose him for it.

Also we have a higher gdp growth rate, lower inflation, 56% less unemployment and much less welfare per capita.
Our economy is actually far better than yours but of course it is also small due to overall population.

Oh can you link me to him stating he wants to put a hold and limit on all immigration?
This is what I heard last, a far cry from stopping immigration.

Trudeau has been a disaster

You're a moron

It's beautiful watching the MSM with the full might of globalist Jews behind them spin their wheels against public opinion.
And yeah all but the most "dyed in the wool" fuckwits can see it's a desperate smear campaign

99% he won't win
sorry user

Not after that speech. Prouder than ever to be a leftist. When you sell hope, joy, and optimism about the future, you'll always win over hatred, fascism, and regressive policies.

No, of course not

Nobody even cares the cold war is over.

north korea supports trump
cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/north-korea-donald-trump-wise-hillary-clinton-dull/

china supports trump
globaltimes.cn/content/976613.shtml

russia supports trump
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

last week, trump asked russia to go from merely supporting him to intervening in the election. russia obeyed, and people noticed. people have known for months that the enemies of the US (russia, china, and north korea) support trump, but last week they found out our enemies are directly cooperating with him.

people care about china. that is a big reason people support trump. and since china wants trump to be president, people will take notice.

Yeah m8 I can tell by the amount of anti Putin content popping up on social justice media.
Stop trying to cash in on built in cold war era, anti USSR sentiment that your type are supporters of anyway.
There are just not enough stupid Americans for you leftists to win this

99% of people want to see whats in those emails

If all of our enemies have already seen them please let the American people see them

The election will come down to whether people will actually feel like going out and voting for Hillary when the day comes.

:'(

The media and Dem party seems out of options.

Maybe they'll pay tens of women to (((come forward))) with claims that he's a serial rapist.

Maybe they'll frame him for some other serious crime.

Maybe they'll kill him.

Merkel's germany doesn't support Trump

Sweden's government doesn't support Trump

The labor party in England doesn't support Trump.

Geert Wilders does though

Nigel Farage does though

Jean marie le pen does

Marie le pen does

Hofer does

All the right people love him and all the right people hate him.

And to say china supports Trump makes you look like a fucking retard

Also I'm sick of being at war with European countries I want Russia as an ally

>Trump's lead will actually be higher after the DNC.
His numbers have tanked after Hillary's speech tonight.

Lol liberal shills talk about the tinfoil hat republicans twho bring up all of Hillarys crimes. Then they try to say russia is trying to manipulate the election.

What Trump said was a joke lmao

This is why only certain people should be allowed to vote, like, for example, taxpayers or citizens that have served at least several years in the military or in community service. A country's future should only be decided by those that have invested in it.

The uninformed masses will always outnumber the wise and this make democracy a flawed system.

Hillary will win.

Trump has no qualifications to be president and doesn't have the requisite knowledge. His business dealings are even worse than Romneys. That will all come out in attack ads.

It could be landslide if he implodes in debates which is possible. He better be studying the issues.

>Starship Troopers

I've always loved the idea

It's fucking annoying to watch these leftist. They don't even come up with interesting solutions. Its just FREE

If they came up with ideas like a cap on state college tuitions or maybe have the federal government could allocate 10% of the income tax back to the state so each state could charge 10% more in income tax to use for education programs of their choice.

Something creative but no...FREE COLLEGE durrrrrr

I don't even want to think about it.

I would leave but everywhere else is worse.

>Jean marie le pen does

>Marie le pen does

you posted the same person twice to make your list of shitty people look longer

>All the right people love him and all the right people hate him.
none of those people supporting him are the "right people". if they were, they would actually be leading their respective countries instead of being retarded outsiders who avoid leadership and responsibility like the plague (nigel farage did not run for PM because he knows he is an incompetent retard).

>And to say china supports Trump makes you look like a fucking retard
my link proves it you dumb fuck

it is only a conspiracy theory until it is proven true kid

nixon rigging the election by asking the vietnamese to scuttle peace talks was a conspiracy theory... until 2014 when the documents were declassified. now it is proven treason. just like donald collaborating with the russians.
>i-i-it's just a joke bro!
no it isn't. it was never meant to be a joke.

I'm sure the echo chambers of social justice media will feel less anxiety after this news.
Leftists have already done a great job of polarizing everybody.
Trump has no voters to lose but many potential voters to gain as Hillary and her media are exposing themselves as the corrupt frauds that they are.

Verbal diarrhea

>no qualifications
>requisite knowledge
>business dealings are even worse than Romneys
>studying the issues

Loaded terms, opinions. You said nothing.

Think anyone cares about policies at this point?

After the DNC leaks and rigged primaries nobody in their right minds would believe anything Hillary has to say.

Its pretty telling that an name calling Orange idiot has a better shot at the presidency then Hilldog has at the moment.

>you posted the same person twice to make your list of shitty people look longer

Jean Marie is the founder of Front National and Marie le pens father

>hey would actually be leading their respective countries

Everyone except for Farage is leading in the polls in their countries for president

Farage just accomplished the greatest political win in the west in 60 years

I'm saying its hypocrisy, you trying to bring up the involvement that has very little basis, when you are the same people who will cry afoul if you try to bring up lines the clintons pockets and the obvious corruption they've done to rise to power.

I think the VP debates will be good

If this is actually true.. i cant see him winning .. is it true?!
youtube.com/watch?v=kwOBU_rL0wE

>leading in the polls in their countries for president
and none hold any office

>Farage just accomplished the greatest political win in the west in 60 years
and then when given the opportunity to actually lead the country through the transition he brought about, he turned and ran like the pussy bitch all you alt-right retards are.

>involvement that has very little basis

very little basis??

the russians are hacking donald's political opponents. it has a direct effect on the election you dumb fuck. the north koreans and the chinese both support him for president because of the policies he stated he will implement as president. this is all directly relevant to the election.

pointing out the old job of some guy's distant cousin who once donated to the clinton foundation is not relevant. hell, donald trump donated $250+ to the clinton foundation. does that mean he is in on whatever retarded scam you are insinuating?

Tell the secret service I said Hi.

The shitposting will be glorious when trump loses

Great, more fuel for gun control, fuck you asshole, atleast use some fudd deer rifle and nothing libshits will care about

Charles whitman killed i think 50 from the austin clock tower

Pic related, its the rifle he used, on display at a restuarant/museum/bar near the alamo

>ID is No No 1 million
KEK has spoken
There will be an American civil war with 1 million fatalities