Why do Europeans drive these little cuck wagons? Do your women get fucked by refugees in them?

Why do Europeans drive these little cuck wagons? Do your women get fucked by refugees in them?

It's cheap, saves lots of place, comfy, gets you where you want to go and very good at a busy traffic of a big city, mr. Cletus.

And who the fuck are you?

Your father.

Yank "cars" are ugly as fuck.

Gasoline costs $15/gallon so they're stuck in tiny cars.

Smaller cars are more practical because they're easier to find parking for, and also consume less fuel.

I have a Ford Focus, a car considered small in the US but I often have problems parking because it's too big for certain parking spaces.

"haha are you too poor for an suv lmao?"
*takes another mortage on house to afford fancy car*

>

Ooga booga

Why do Americans drive around in tiny pecker trucks? Is it to haul your lard buckets around?

Tiny cuck mobile

Europe doesn't have the space for big cars.

>haha yuropoors can't drive trucks lmao
*has to sell his house because of a papercut*

>shitcoln
At least post a good car, faggot.

>Fix it again tony

Fiesta is a small car. Focus is a medium/big.

Lmao what a shit design. these look like their only goal is to distract you from your tiny dick and stature.

i have a old diesel shitbox that gets things done,no reason to own a fancy unless you are a salesman and having a nice car is a part of the brand you are representing.

Why do Americans love badly made, cheap shitbarges so much? They don't emit prestige, the trunk is impractically small even compared to a smaller hatchback, they look like crap, so what's the deal?

>shitcoln interior design
A fuckin' 535 has it better, m8.
Stop shilling for company that stop doing good cars since 80's.

Because we aren't snobby babies like Europeans are

We don't have an im better than you personality like Europeans do we just want cars to take us from point a to point b

Nice Fiat. Jeeps haven't been good since AMC got Chrysler'd

Because their streets weren't made for McCars

So why buy retarded big sedans then instead of hatchbacks?

Hahaha oh wow

You say that like your countrymen aren't doing the same.

GLE Coupe/ X6M: The "I want a sports car but I'm too insecure to not ride high" car

>yep, I can only drive on automatic gear.

>hurrblurgh freedums lmao fuggen yuropoors

Because hatchbacks are for fucking faggots and liberals

Buying a car is significantly cheaper in the US. Even big cars are cheap.

Then why did you open a 'im better than you' thread about cars being more than just a vehicle?

muh dik muhfugga

Introducing the seppos to utility trucks was a mistake.

Why does your government put such a fuckhuge tariff on auto imports

Most of that is down to lower taxes, but you end up paying one way or another, either through additional fees and tolls or through simply receiving worse services. Burgers have toll highways and a public road system that's crumbling and falling apart in return.

You're refuelling your 1.3l diesel subcompact hatchback when this beast pull ups next to you

"Hey buddy, I need the pump right now, I'll give you $10 if you leave it".

What do?

They're practical.

Agree that looks like shit, never seen it here tho. Probably made for the american market lmao

>Burgers have toll highways
That's only in certain states. They're usually better maintained anyway

Current trends in cars are a mistake in their entirety, and any type of crossover or high trim pickup truck is a pest.

met some americans who were on holiday in Europe during the summer
they told me they wouldn't even drive most cars they saw in Europe if their parents bought them for them because they would be bullied for being gay if they drove small cars

There is absolutely nothing wrong with smaller cars.
I'm not talking about something full retard like a smart, but something like a Hyundai i10 is absolutely acceptable for a person who's not particularly /o/ and just needs to get from point A to B.

>europeans

show him the way out since my 1.3 diesel subcompact probably makes more power than his gypsy wagon while at the same time weighing at 1/6th of the weight.

Nobody here is retarded enough to take out a loan to buy a new car. That shit doesn't fly here.

Because we are not retarded and we protect our manufacturing industries.

drive whatever you want nobody gives a fuck

Yeah, that's another thing. Cars aren't a status symbol here.

You get the Fiat 500 in the US, too.
Doesn't mean everyone is driving around in them.

This user tells the absolute truth on behalf of this subject.

you wouldn´t be able to find a parking spot for that thing and it would be dangerous to enter a parking house

>all these images from the net
Do any of you guys actually own a car, or do you just like arguing about them?

Those are some good rasons If you weren't sarcastic then i love all the irony of your post: the pot calling the kettle black
Truth has be spoken
Only 25% of /o/ (or even less own a veichle), just imagine the percentage here

>everyone can see how much money you make in Norway

Because the car tax is 200% in my country

normal sized penis

most europeans do know how to drive, right?

I haven't seen a 300 in years.

here's a pic of my car from the day I bought it.

>he doesn't like fun little cars
fag

/o/ likes hot hatches

ye

>being insecure

I have a small benis, but driving here in the small benis car would be problematic. And parking would be impossible.