Uh-oh

theblaze.com/news/2017/04/14/social-justice-warriors-outraged-over-white-woman-cast-as-the-mummy-theres-just-one-problem/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_I9BljsglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t6S158_5vLc
youtu.be/BvsMPOfblfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what's the problem? I aint clicking on that shit

WE

Oh fuck off OP who cares I just want to enjoy my Cruisekino.

The actress is from Algeria. People just want someone black rather than someone middle eastern.

She's so fucking hot, I love this female mummy. I love dead girls.

POST MORE MUMMY

M-MUMMY...

WUZ

Funny thing is, the actress ain't even white, she's North African, close to Egyptian

cool, keep fueling them with these retarded REEEEE threads you autists

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR REVERSE SJW BULLSHIT

>People just want someone black

I suppose an African American descended from West Africa would be more appropriate though, right?

>Egypt
>West Africa
>Egyptians
>Black

Why are we discussing race baiting shit?

This is the greatest reply ever to anything about Twitter comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_I9BljsglQ

EGYPTIANS WUZ ARYAN

MUMMIEZ

>OUTRAGE

Let me guess, this means a few nobodies on twitter posted something complaining about it right? Clickbate faggotry, dont care about you shilling your shitty article

>Someone wrote something dumb on twitter
>WOAH, BIG DEAL, LET'S WRITE AN ARTICLE ABOUT IT

Remember back when Shaniquas were universally hated by all races and ignored instead of being thrown front and center to give their I be woke and sheeeit opinions on things?

2 cute
gib sauce

Probably, yeah. There was some twitter screen cap floating around here that basically said as much

boardwalk empire

not worth it

There are alot of shit stirers like that faggot milo that bank on you guys getting riled up over these SJWs and convinvincing you there's an internet culture war. They wouldnt be thrown into spot light and legitimated if it wasnt for alt right faggotry.

Case in point Anita and Gamergate

>boardwalk empire
thanks i just wanted to see that scene
:3

You don't understand. Algerians came down from Europe, they are not native to Africa.

Would you be cool with white people playing Native Americans?

youtube.com/watch?v=t6S158_5vLc
her voice is too deep/masculine
my heart is broke

That's not a good comparison. Even if they're not initially native to Africa they're not white and have been there long enough to mix with whoever was there before.

And "native" Americans aren't native to North America if you go back far enough either.

That's not even remotely true. It was ruled by the Romans for a bit, but the people are from North Africa

KANGS

Movie looks like a huge pile off shit

I laugh every time I see the mummy in that retarded pose.

Then people will bitch that the black person is a bad guy

>Algerians came down from Europe
t. Wewuz historian

I just want gold, I dont care about color and stupid needy women

>99% of the population is classified ethnically as Arab-Berber[1]
>Arabs are from the middle east and Berbers are native to North Africa

>Someone wrote something dumb on twitter

And got 30,000 retweets

Wtf I thought journalists weren't against liberals.

Its just a typical remake of ... remake of a old movie, except the first remake was well done and understood it was a action adeventure as this is just another remake cash-in.

This is the future, endless remakes for a cultural bankrupt generation appropriate older cultural landmarks, even Birth of a Nation got a Blackwash.

they are Mediterranean.

Hey dude, we have a hot as fuck female mummy and Tom Cruise has been on his game in recent flicks. This could be good!

ALSO POST MORE OF SOFIA

>Cheorge Washington

kek

>George Washington as a black person
Well we already got Lancelot as a black person.

Look at a fucking map. Cairo is literally closer to Cyprus than it is to the rest of Africa.

fucking this.
It's a vocal minority anyways. The internet while a great thing has let a lot of faggotry and bullshit to be spammed.

That doesn't mean european you fucking ignorant. Levantines and Northen Africans are Mediterranean too, and natives to that area, That's why the difference with subsaharian africans exists.

>white
What?

Thanks, Obama. Unironically. Its his fucking fault for this shit.

>there's a line in the trailer that claims the Mummy is 2000 years old

Egypt is white. Cleopatra was a Roman.

>it's OK, she's Algerian

Some coincidence, finding the whitest person in Algeria.

>I love dead girls

youtu.be/BvsMPOfblfg

Cleopatra was an Egyptian, of Greek descent.

Fucking mongoloid.

Egypt was under Roman rule 2000 years ago

>tfw no 2000 years old evil gf

c-c-cute!

based retardbro

Greece is part of the Roman empire and descended from Macedonians and Etruscans who are the precursors of Romans.

>Egyptian, of Greek descent.

The question is, did she identify as 'Greek' or 'Egyptian'?

Exactly.

Even if she looked more Arab people would still be complaining because she's not pitch black African. Google "Algerian people", at most they look Arab.

maketh me angry all this cultureal appropriatttion reeeeee

Egypt was brown, just like now. They had some Nubians (the actual blacks), greek and Roman rules for some time.

>Greece is part of the Roman empire

Nubian rule was at the end of the empire when it was basically dead and forgotten. Those should never be attributed to Egyptian culture.

Egyptian. She broke Ptolemy tradition and learned Egyptian and spoke it in court, and styled herself as a reincarnation of Isis.

More to the point, she ruled Egypt.

Nubia was a separate civilization

>applying american concepts of ethnicity and identity to a 3000 year old civilization

can you be this retarded

Lame tbqh, they don't even care about their real heritage, it's like an Irishman pretending to be Egyptian.

They understood the difference between ethnicity and nationality.

Particularly when it came to nobility. It was everything.

Cleopatra supposedly was one of the first of her family to adopt a more egyptian identity, rathern than a hellenic one. She spoke the native language IIRC. I believe she did this to gain leverage (the peoples adoration)

Opinions are like assholes. We all have one and they all stink!

>>ancient dick cleaners

I am white. I speak native american. That makes me native american

>Would you be cool with white people playing Native Americans?
Sure

>Would you be cool with white people playing Native Americans?
Yes? It's happened a lot. The difference is that they actually make the white play the role of a native and give him a tan of some kind. They don't just turn the native into a white guy.

This. Like when Dustin Hoffman played an Indian in Little Big Man. He looked just like one.

Nubians ruled for 100-150 of an almost 5000 year empire. Quit your bullshit nigger.

>it'll go away if you ignore it!

This is now a Sophia thread.

Also Henry Brandon playing Scar in The Searchers.

aryan!egypt is better than black!egypt anyway

no Imhotep, me no care

shit film desu senpai

WE WUZ KANGZ WHO ENSLAVED JEWS THAT GOD HATED SO MUCH HE TOL DA JEWS THAIY CANT BREED WIF US ...which makes every one in israel a fucking abomination... at least hapas have telepathy white jews just are good at math

>Cleopatra

Ja

wow, epic meme, beta leftist

She's really tiny. Take it she was a dancer at some point in her past?

Yes, she was part of Madonna staff iirc.

well people were a lot shorter back then

She was on the French national gymnastics team as a teen. But she did study ballet before that.

That's not surprising the way she moved in Kingsman - looked like she was bouncing around in ballet shoes. Do we have any BTS of that around anywhere?

Oh you. Stoppit.

Fine af for being 35 years old.

>"Africans" are all sub-saharan black people

I'm 99% sure you are American.

>and ignored
Is this not ironic to anyone else

>April 14

WAY TO POST IT AGAIN FAGGOT