Next email leak will lead to arrest of Hillary Clinton, says WikiLeaks Julian Assange

What do you think, Sup Forums? Too good to be true? Is he saving the best leaks for last?

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/video-news/video-next-email-leak-will-lead-to-arrest-of-hillary-clinton-says-wikileaks-julian-assange-34919126.html

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
archives.gov/isoo/security-forms/sf312.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its not gonna happen. Singles say so

It won't. She is too protected.

But it needs to be big. At this point though there are people who would vote for her if she straight up killed a baby on TV.

Hes said this since before the FBI said she wont face charges

He has nothing of substance.

Leaked emails sure but no smoking gun with which to put her away

When has anything released by wikileaks provide any actual insight or evidence about actual crimes?

Never

It's a meme organization and now they're using it to meme trump

She definitely won't be arrested, but if the last batch of leaks was big enough to fuck up DWS wouldn't the next batch be even more spicy?

>implying Barack Hussein will allow the arrest of a Clinton

Yeah no. It'll hurt her numbers sure. But she ain't going to the pokey.

No she will get off scott free

>worst
Trump doesn't use this in a debate
>best
Trump drops some truth bombs with this information

Realistically this just will just throw salt on the progressives of the DNC causing them to lose votes.

But memes are getting Trump elected, so there's that.

When the fuck is he going to leak this shit, I kept hearing "thursday" but now its friday

Unless he leaks a picture of her smiling standing over a mutilated corpse with a knife in her hand then nothing will happen.

A mentally ill guy who was good at running in the 70's killed a woman when he got distracted and hit her with his SUV. Shortly after that he said he was a woman so he was given an award and is considered a hero.

If this mentally ill murderer can be hailed as a hero with no accountability, what makes you think someone as powerful as Clinton will be taken down?

Inb4 Assange kills himself when he realizes how severely he overestimated our justice system and our citizens.

babies are just a group of cells, stop trying to control women you fucking bigot

I'm not going to doubt Assange. I believe in him, and I don't think he would overstate the importance if he didn't really mean it. I also suspect it will be a relatively small leak, with very precise info. Because he claims its enough to put her away, means that he has read what it is. These last DNC emails were too much, they didnt know what was in it until after they posted it. I'm hoping it will be released any day now

>actual crimes
Brad Manning

>Implying there exists a "Nuclear E-mail"
>Implying there could even exist such a thing
>Implying anyone anywhere has ever been brought down by an E-mail
>Implying The Awesome Destruction Power of Electronic Mail
>Implying Hillary would ever click Send on an E-mail that would single-handedly undo decades of a long, slow march to the White House
>Implying Assange didn't just want your clicks and views
>Implying Assange didn't just bait your ass with clicks
>Implying this board isn't populated with naive, gullible, desperate tin-foilers
>Implying Madam President won't be a thing beginning January 1st, 2017
>Implying it won't last 4 long years
>Implying there's anything anyone can do about it at this point
>Implying Trump ever intended to downgrade from a Golden Palace to a White House
>Implying Bernie Sanders didn't prey on a vast group of impressionable youth for votes
>Implying The Mighty Clinton Re-election Apparatus can be stopped

She is in office since 1992. She never left.

"Democracy" lol

Maybe the death of Seth Conrad Rich put a damper in wikileaks plan

Fun fact: there's only been two times in the history of the United States that there has been two consecutive democrat presidents.

Please let them both die in prison.

If it happens I will become a monk and forsake all other earthly desires

Assange hinted that the DNC staffer that was murdered might be behind the leaks. I wonder if he has evidence of that?

yeah I hear this shit every day. If he had anything else he wold have leaked it during the DNC

So why is Snowden pissed off at Wikileaks?

Well remember. Friday is the day people use to own the weekend news cycle.

Dude, be very careful what you promise the Lord.

He might very well deliver.

So, it's not impossible? I don't know what your stupid ass was trying to prove with this post.

She could've murdered a grown man with her bare hands in a horrendously brutal street fight while tripping to Jupiter on PCP and killed thousands of stubby little happy puppies with a wooden board with a fucking nail driven through it and she still wouldn't be arrested.

This edgy fucktard needs to shut the fuck up with his shitty promises. Assange has done some good shit, but I'm sick of his over-promising.

Because he's clearly retarded

Believe it or not this is the sons of Saul Alinsky, Bill and Hillary Alinsky

>arrest of Hillary Clinton

literally impossible, but it would be fucking amazing if that were to hypothetically somehow happen

Assange shilling for Putin about the Panama papers would be one thing.

He was very obviously bluffing.

At the time, the super delegates could have changed their vote.

It was the same play Bernouts were trying, and it failed.

He's got nothing. He would have dropped it during the speech if he did.

I wanna know how Wikileaks obtains all of this stuff in the first place

Neither the law nor democracy can stop Hillary's rise to power.

Then it's a good thing we have fucking Trump in the race.

He's jealous because Assange could very well go down in history if he actually delivers on his promise while Snowden will forever remain in exile and remembered as a traitor.

Does he think lying will get him out of the embassy? Dude, if you didn't rape anyone, just go face trial. People will donate like hell to your defense fund.

He wouldn't make it to trial alive.

It's going to happen. The last leaks came a week ago, Assange will probably give it another week for the post-convention news cycle to spin down. It won't happen later than the first debate on Sept 26th.

>be an international criminal wanted for rape
>claim that hillary should be in prison for petty shit like having a private email or making friends with the head of your party

great logic

I'm a goddamned atheist and I agree. Hillary and Bill go to prison and there is no way that's not a higher power that I will follow with my full soul.

Snowden is a patriot. Assange could give two fucks about my country or the world.

I believe Kim Dotcom, and Kim Dotcom said the big one is coming October 26th.

10-26-2016

That's why you need to praise KEK, brother

>hilldog will get arrested" says the nervous republican.

That in a historical context, Hillary is at a statistical disadvantage?

It's not Trump Assange cares about, it's Congress. If he releases proof that she committed perjury, Congress can bring her back in to testify. If she lies again, then they'll have Comey indict her. If he doesn't, then he testifies and blames Lynch. If she won't spill the beans then we're already at the White House.

At best, it'd be a huge shitshow that would destroy Hilary's credibility. At worst, it would lead to a Presidential Impeachment.

Snowden is still a cia asset. The cia doesn't give a shit about the american people, just the elite.

Assange is a republican?

The problem wasnt a personal email server, it was storing classified information on a personal email server.

Sauce?

This.
She is way too protected.
>No jailtime for the 30,000 emails she deleted to avoid getting in big trouble
>She literally tampered with evidence of far worse crimes
I really hope Russia has them.
Trump is in the wrong for saying he was being sarcastic.

>there are people who would vote for her

I wish this meme would die. She HAS NO supporters. I live in fucking LA. No one likes her or wants her to be president. It's a media lie, supported by fucking retarded liberal actors.

Actual citizenry do not want her to be president. She has no real voters.

I lol'd and turns out was correct about the Panama Papers. It was a big nuffin'.
> Oh noes people are legally saving money on their taxes in off shore accounts!

>julian-assange
he is an attention whore according to his former friends

Mark my words, Sup Forums.

a g j e x d n a e e wd

You don't understand his strategy: he only dumped the DNCleaks AFTER Kaine was picked as veep. That was last Friday. In that time we've had a four day convention which ended a few hours ago. He was waiting for Hilary to become the official nominee. With that done, he's waiting for the news cycle to flip over.

Be patient and give it a week. Assange knows how to fuck with the media. The DNCleaks were to cause chaos at the convention, the next batch will be to cause chaos going into the first debate.

I cant wait, TRump will win

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

Obviously she has supporters, they're just idiots who only see her vagina and not her incredibly shady history. Same thing with the race card and Obama in 08 but luckily he wasn't a complete fuckup.

He baited a confession, but it doesnt matter since Comey already said the FBI will not prosecute.

Too good to be true. The Clintons are too big to jail. They are like mafia dons on a national level that control the police and the courts. They could kill a person in public and millions of Democrats will protect them.

Hillary and Bill have proven that they can dodge any scandal so I doubt Assange's next leak will do anything.

I'm voting for her. No question, as a moderate Democrat, intense patriot, and believer in compromise and diversity. I also vote, which is something a lot of the anti-Hilldawg demographic doesn't do. Either way, we get Cali by default.

>Next email leak will lead to arrest of Hillary Clinton
Sure it will fuck face. Every leak is going to be the big one which causes some sort of life changing event (which never happens)

>wait a week
>wait for the debate in September

Keep waiting user. I'll be over here in reality town.

The FBI does not prosecute. That's the Department of Justice's job. The FBI just has to recommend any charges or not.

Arrest is a huge claim, but I'm hoping it's big enough to use as ammo against normies. There's nothing wrong with getting all the help we can.

Ok then explain to me why she was completely exonerated of any crime after all the evidence was reviewed and processed by the top people in the FBI?

I think we need to welcome Snowden back into the fold, on one condition - He hacks Julian Assange. Here's the plan: Snowden baits Julian by inviting him to fuck; Julian is a notorious raper. Post-coitus, Snowden uses the increased levels of oxytocin in both their bodies as a social engineering agent. This is when he gains his trust, and gets him to reveal the password and location to the Clinton emails. We recommend Snowden use a nickname for Julian, to bolster his fondness for Edward. Something real gay like "muh Jujubees", or "my wonder-down-under".

>Next email leak will lead to arrest of Hillary Clinton
When?

Assange cares about his reputation and being legit to say this flippantly without something to back it up. They are always very careful about what and how they leak stuff.

Comey himself said that she transmitted classified info over a private unsecured email server. Do you honestly think anyone in Washington has the balls to prosecute the most powerful name in America?

no emails will ever leak that powerful; if they existed they would be out by now.
furthermore, it's possible that the powers that be want hillary in office because they can control her with the blackmail they have on her.
or
the key people that would be called to testify in court against clinton (validating the emails) have or will end up killed- so again, no way the emails will have as bad an impact beyond getting people talking

Sorry, I meant to say indict. Though the FBI did publicly state "no prosecutor would take this case"

This is what has me scratching my head. Any other clearance holder would have been martyred over this, and there are some that have. Not even counting the emails that she deleted, there were messaged with classified markings on them. The law says intent or "gross negligence" have to have occurred, and Comey wordsmithed "gross negligence" to "extreme carelessness" to down play the significance. Watch this and tell me if it makes sense to you that she was not brought up on charges.

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

When you least expect it.

October 26, 2016

2 weeks before the final vote.

Hillary's birthday.

They wouldn't release the most powerful leaks at the beginning of her campaign. They would save it for the end so that she doesn't have time to explain and bounce back.

How does he move like that? Looks like a robot.

I thought they already released all 33,000 emails? There's more?

>everyone assumes its just more evidence to prosecute her for the emails

>yfw its actually a murder plot by the DNC/Clinton to remove Bill for maximum sympathy votes

How do you live with yourself?

>Next email leak will lead to arrest of Hillary Clinton, says WikiLeaks Julian Assange
He said that before and it didn't happen.

On government paychecks obviously

He's being an attention whore.

Won't believe it until I see it.

Reread it.

They released e-mails...

They didn't release the deleted e-mails...

...yet.

>assuming anyone would be stupid enough to discuss murder plots thru personal email addresses

What the fuck

I seriously wish this were the case. She was stupid enough to put classified information on an unclassified system. Anyone with a clearance knows this is a massive breach trust and is clearly outlined during read in to whatever program you are getting access to. She just thought she was above the law. Short of her name on a message sent from her server soliciting a hit on someone, nothing will stick.

If the emails contain validation that Black Lives Matter (the group) is truly funded and sent out by George Soros, so she can have talking points or what ever, they both will be fucked

What if the big secret is that Hillary deliberately poisoned Bill with AIDS as penance for displeasing Moloch?

Doubtful. Too many people are vested in her and will vote for her still just because shes a democrat and they are a democrat.

Finally, the block from the SF 312 which was clearly violated:

4. I have been advised that any breach of this Agreement may result in the termination of any security clearances I hold; removal from
any position of special confidence and trust requiring such clearances; or termination of my employment or other relationships with the
Departments or Agencies that granted my security clearance or clearances. In addition, I have been advised that any unauthorized
disclosure of classified information by me may constitute a violation, or violations, of United States criminal laws, including the
provisions of sections 641, 793, 794, 798, *952 and 1924, title 18, United States Code; *the provisions of section 783(b}, title 50,
United States Code; and the provisions of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982. I recognize that nothing in this Agreement
constitutes a waiver by the United States of the right to prosecute me for any statutory violation.

archives.gov/isoo/security-forms/sf312.pdf

This. in all seriousness what if it's revealed she in fact did poison bill to join the illuminati? his death right around the voting season, would get her sympathy votes

I wouldn't be surprised. He seems to be latching on to this whole social media thing, going back and forth with people on what should presumably be a newsfeed twitter.

He even has a twitter account for his cat.

I honestly think Hillary and her type are delusional with how much power they have.

I doubt that they would hatch a plan like that, let alone discuss it on email, but I wouldn't rule it out 100%

Ever hear of 4D chess? Fill your "pricate server" with bullshit, low-tier scandal crap so everyone is looking at that. Arrange your murders, high level frauds, etc by way of burner phones and face-t-face meetings.

a mentally ill idiot who has no foresight. Glad that reckless little shit is in jail.

You must be in some weird part of LA. Shit, up here in WA, everyone is Bernout, and failing that, a Clintoris. It's going to be a horrible 4 years for individual rights.

But this doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Fucking battle this shit as hard as you can, and remember the fallen. If Trump is going to lose, that doesn't mean you don't vote for him. If anything, all this shilling here should get you more active. Knowing what is at stake.