reddit

s p a c i n g

Coop lost so much time :(
Lynch is a cruel bastard.

>Bowie contradicting himself

nothing personal bobby

>no Meanwhile

one job

Ew, this is so shit so far. What made the original work was the combination of conventional storytelling and occasional detours into surrealism.

Now Lynch is just a demented grandpa and it shows. At least episode 3 was sort of entertaining, as ridiculous as the whole thing was.

If he's been in the Lodge for so long, why doesn't he talk in the same backwards speak the other entities do? Laura seemed to and she wasn't there for half as long when she first started showing up in his dreams.

>mfw I mention Judy and get everyone talking about her,causing a chain of events where someone WILL talk about Judy

JUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

why is he doing the 2nd half of Mulholland Drive early?

me on the left

Which release on TPB is the best for these right now? I downloaded 720p HEVC versions because they were small, and the quality is actually pretty acceptable. I wouldn't mind a 5.1 audio track and primo video quality, though.

nice

I want a big phone.

THERE THEY ARE ALBERT

HELLLLOOOOooooOOOO

Reminder that Otis is drinking pickle juice.

Also, Ray and Darya hand the dude in the wheelchair slips of paper, what were those?

haHAA

So, have you not watched any of Lynch's movies?

Best meme so far?

what is the meaning of the mr. jackpot scenes

tell me the fuck now you fuckers

>have to stay alive until september

what's with the hornes and shovels?

fuck off

Residents of the Black Lodge are helping braindead Coop win a lot of money so that he can ultimately stop Evil Coop and bring him back inside the Black Lodge where he belong.

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

Whenever there's something I'm looking forward to in the future like Twin Peaks or Red Dead Redemption 2, I put a greater effort in trying not to die before I get there.

HELLOOOooooOOOoo

KENTUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IS DICK TREMAINE COMING BACK THAT'S ALL I NEED TO KNOW

it's going to be hard trying to stay alive but we can do it

STARE INTO THE GUT OF ANDRE

I have seen all of them. Lost Highway and Blue Velvet are good. Don't like the other ones. That's not the point though.

The original Twin Peaks was a collaborative effort and that's what made it intriguing. The more conventional aspects of the show made the surreal ones more fascinating.
Twin Peaks was never one of David Lynch's shitty art projects and that's why it became a classic.

>falling in space
>faster and faster...

Reddit does not understand why Cooper wasn't visible on the cameras.

>last ep is on my birthday
>won't end up enjoying it whether im dead or alive

He's not in the fucking black lodge he's stuck in the god damn waiting room.

coop is in alternate timeline 2003 = the new "westworld shrink ray"

Stream it. It's literally an early 90s TV show made by a hack. You're not going to miss anything quality wise.

The 1080p bluray versions actually look really good.

>westworld shrink ray
this is real though

How do you feel about Lynch promoting his new musician friends at the end of each episode?

I mean season 3 specifically.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y5Ysh7YQq8

lost highway is one of his worst films, your opinion means nothing

nope

I think it's cool seeing what kind of music he likes. And I've started listening to Au Revoir Simone after hearing them in episode 4. I wonder if Beach House are in one of the episodes.

According to whom? IMDb?

Lost Highway is the best horror film of all time.

HELLO SARAH
HELLO LAURA
WHERE'S MY AXE?
I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THERE THEY ARE ALBERT

It's his show, he can put whatever music he wants over the credits.

nice

Sup Forumseddit

oh i get it, you're trolling

I didn't read the entire thing and don't agree with all of it. Mike said when Dougie went to the lodge that he was manufactured and that Cooper was tricked. And not-Coop said that he had a plan to not have to return to the lodge.

I don't think the people trying to kill Dougie were hired by not-Coop though, I think they were hired because of Dougie's debts.

Fucking disgusting shitty mainstream dream pop

Cruise's Floating Into The Night was a lot darker and classier

Considering how good it's been so far, I feel great about it.

black lodge aint no place, it's some kind of state of things. red room is manifestation of place in this dreamworld and "waiting room" isnt literally waiting room, because no words spoken in there mean what they are

>Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert gave the film "two thumbs down" – though Lynch used this to his advantage by claiming it was "two more great reasons to see Lost Highway", with the 'two thumbs down' used in newspaper ads.

who

Am I the only one who skipped the Micheal Cera scene?

I don't understand why they didn't just cast someone else

>Fucking disgusting shitty mainstream dream pop
are M83 gonna show up at some point

what a lovely turn of phrase

HELLLLOooOOOOO

Is Mulholland Drive any good?

Yes.

somebody even better will

It's one of his best. Just watch it, it's better if you don't know too much about it.

It felt like they couldn't make the scene work and that it should've been a deleted scene but since it had Michael Cera in it they kept it anyway

I find Lynch's use of disabled people absolutely disgusting

Someone should tell him the disabled are not creepy

HELLLLoooo-OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Am I the only one who skipped the Micheal Cera scene?

You just missed how awesome that scene was, you dope.

Yes
It will give you a boner I promise

I like the extra addition. Lynch has great taste in music

>t. Redditor triggered by no constant coffee and pie meme scenes

Mazzy Star or Cocteau Twins. Kings of dream pop.

I can imagine people saying this and not realizing that they're being paid and it's a pretty big opportunity for disabled people.

Sure they are. The disabled experience life in a way that is very nuanced compared to the majority of humanity, which makes them easily relate-able to the bizarre.

They are creepy and they probably need money because they can't get a normal job. It's a good compromise.

Yes but honestly watch any interview with Lynch from the past 5 years and his performance in the new season and on Louis CKs show

He is clearly showing signs of dementia

ooooooooooooh

mares eat oates and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy
a kid'll eat ivy too wouldn't youuuuuuuuu

The guy is right
It was a shitty scene that should've been deleted

I'm hoping we eventually get Cole up on stage with a synthesizer and a beat machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=IugOfDBWcGc