Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Refuse to pray to Allah like a good European boi? Yup.

Shoes on inside?
Sometimes yeah

eat ruffles (with ridges)? yes, specifically cheddar and sour cream

Kind of amazed that the ruffles bag hasn't changed in 20 years senpai

Labels that change risk loss in sales.

>Adults wearing children's shoes
>Outdoor shoes on inside
>Feet on furniture
>Using someone else's phone without an earguard
>Magazines on the table like a dentist's office
>Single adult with drawing and toy magnets on the fridge
>Door to the bathroom left wide open like an outhouse

All of that is quintessentially American. The only visual joke in the scene is the bicycle in the background being placed in the European configuration with the front wheel facing down, rather than up, as it would normally be in an American apartment.

yeah, pretty much all of this except for the telephone

Yes, I use my friend's rotary phone without permission all the time.

>not wearing shoes indoors

I fucking hate when people do this. this one girl came over once and took her shoes and socks off and walked around my house barefoot. she got her sweaty feet all over my fucking furniture, it was disgusting and I almost asked her to leave.

>an earguard
You're joking

No, it's like using someone else's toothbrush. It's disgusting.

Would you share a fork or a straw with your friend? In some cultures like America it's not a big deal, and in others it is. Before cell phones, when people would sometimes have to use other people's phones, or public phones, that naturally extends to earguards. My mom used to have a little box of knit cozys, sort of like a single earmuff you slip over the speaker part of her phone and then take off and put aside to be washed. And public phones had little pull out paper covers. But people would typically assume others didn't use it properly, so the joke with a pay phone was always that you can't hear since you're holding the speaker part really far from your head so it doesn't touch.

K I N O

How does he not know this?

Wear shoes on a television sound-stage? all the time

McDonalds logo hasn't changed in 100 years

She was clearly DTF user.

would you fuck a prostitute without a condom?

Why was Jerry always wearing some fly ass kicks?

Have friends over? Nope, can't say I do that.

Jews always have to be prepared to outrun someone

>sweaty feet

She was also picking up dirt and dust from the floor and transferring onto the furniture

Different user but I share my straws with my friend all the time.

Not so much for fork though.

my dad literally never removes his sneakers until he goes to bed. he also likes leaving them on top of the dinner table.

I've shared forks with friends, and taken drinks out of the same straw if we're both thirsty. Stop being such a faggot.

next time tell her there is a tongue policy where everyone who takes their shoes off has to get their soles licked clean

To varying degrees. I think anyone would be triggered having someone put their fucking shoes on your coffee table though.

>the European configuration with the front wheel facing down
Shut up.

Can you not bring the 'Turkey isn't a part of Europe' stuff to threads where it's not even remotely relevant. I know they do it differently, it's just the short version.

>people around the world hang their bikes specific ways
Shut up.

Coca Cola logo hasn't changed since 1885.

Product placement? All the time. We've been raised since birth to be corporate drones, so we have a natural inclination to market.

Catholic church logo hasn't changed in 2017 years

t. super-aids ridden fagget

execute order 66

Here they've dropped the 'McDonald's' writing from all signage.

autism

I always wondered if it was an American thing, or if they do it on TV shows because it's a health and safety thing about having to wear enclosed shoes on a workplace/set.

Do Europeans really do this?

So you'd rather track around all the dirt, shit and aids that get stuck to your shoes from when you go out?

I'm American and people who wear shoes inside their home truly are subhuman

Can you imagine how stupid it would look on TV to see grown ups standing around in socks having conversations with each other?

And don't give me some shit about wearing fucking Jap sandals indoors or whatever.

Where the fuck are you from?

>Single adult with drawing and toy magnets on the fridge
yes, Jerry is in some ways like a child, that's an important part of the show

for instance he cannot sustain an adult romantic relationship

>tfw no qt girl to walk around in her sweaty barefeet

do people shove their phones up their assholes where you're from?

Interbreed? Yeah, all the time.

Do you expect them to have a giant pile of shoes by the door?

why did she take her socks off? that's not normal

because it didn't happen and he's just fishing for (you)s

sounds hot desu desu

What the heck are you on about?

It has, just not by much.

only if i don't have to pay extra

the people that always go straight to barefoot when inside have the worst smelling feet. that shit fucking sticks to the carpet. i would rather them track some mud on my carpet than have to deal with their disgusting dirty-foot smell lingering until i give the carpet a deep cleaning

That's because they're fucking pigs that walk barefoot everywhere

>I used to laugh at George's physique.
>Now I'm way fatter then he ever was

when you don't spit and piss all over your streets you don't have to worry about taking your shoes off inside.