You fucking memed me again. I didn't want to watch this because i thought it was shitty as fuck

You fucking memed me again. I didn't want to watch this because i thought it was shitty as fuck

Now I watched it. This movie made me tear the fuck up, it's pure kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5r6faFmuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hated this movie because of all of the loud gunfire noises and explosions. The story was okay I guess.

I saw it in theatres and liked it. The more I think back on it, the more I realize it kinda sucked. I fucking lol'd at "HOW LONG YA BEEN DEAD, PRIVATE GHOUL?"

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5r6faFmuA

If you had seen the movie you would realize that firefights weren't the main point of the movie at all

It was a great wholesome christian movie.

bump

lol this movie was fucking terrible

This movie is probably the most new pleb filter we have

I feel like if you have any aversion to cliches at all, like in the slightest bit, then this movie is a 2/10.

But if you have no cliche radar or you just don't give a fuck, then maybe it's a 10/10.

The actual story was knot down for the movie

I mean the guy actually crawled 300 yards with a broken arm from a sniper bullet and injured legs from grenades

just because

>le movie made me wahh wahh sad face :(( xd

doesn't mean it's "kino"

go back 2 reddit

woah...... so this....

oh.....

It's kino because even if it feels unrealistic and over the top, it achieves an artistic goal of giving extra context and emotional punch to the main plot

It wouldn't be kino to make it extremely realistic because that would in fact take from the artistic approach and it would add to the niche military experts interests who like to jack off to movies missing the point of the whole movie

It's kinda funny that the main argument against the movie is exactly that, war veterans who say it didn't look real who like to jack off to radio codes authenticity or other pointless no-kino shit

*cringe*

please watch real films before you ever assert your opinion on this website ever again

I think war documentaries would be your choose of kino and that would be the end of the discussion

>and that would be the end of the discussion

ummm no... sorry honey................

the discussion doesn't end until i say it ends

(it ends now btw)

Something that is built from the bottom up out of cliches cannot be "kino." Hacksaw Ridge is just a war flick, plain and simple. The fact that you seem to think that people dislike it for its lack of realism rather than for the lack of originality in storytelling shows that you really aren't equipped to have this discussion.

Although to be fair the fighting scenes are definitely over-the-top in a retarded way that comes across as self parody.

>aren't equipped to have this discussion.
Give examples of proper war pacifist kino then

I've never seen war pacifist kino. But I know that Hacksaw Ridge isn't it

You aren't equipped then, you are just giving your opinion as gospel

Are you 12?

Not an argument

should've listened to me user. I endorsed it