Fuck Russia

Why do these illiterate uncivilised goons need this much lebensraum?
More importantly, why haven't we taken it from them? I know the nukes are an issue but can't we overthrow Putin or something?

Everyone is focused on Muslims, niggers, poles, Hispanics etc, bit the real crime taking place in front of is how this fucking country has all this space yet we are cramped up with pakis and Niggers and Arabs.
We could either send them there or leave them here while we take that land. Fuck Russia and any Russians who are on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10861043
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
vimeo.com/165281435
vimeo.com/162073609
youtube.com/watch?v=yKRylEIQlS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh goody, exploding permafrost!

ahmed you have to go back

>why haven't we taken it from them?

Russia is a frozen wasteland user, it has all that land because no one else was insane enough to try to live in it.

But... I like Ruskis.

And where would we get mail-order brides with engineering degrees if it disappeared?

Dude the Nazi army came very close to killing you fuckers singlehanded. And they were fighting on multiple fronts. Your army is as much a bunch of ineffective welfare queens as the us army. It literally comes down to the nukes.

Go home sandnigger. Russia will help us remove kebob.

Those brides are a con m8
>says the Bahamas
M8 literally all of northern Europe is like that yet we live here just fine

>This is what British people actually believe

Russia is kebab you fucking dipshit

Probably because they aren't a little cuck island who can't even get their paki rape gangs under control and have sharia zones in their city.

Yeah I guess. I mean you only need to look at how we got totally fucking set on renewing Trident while we're cutting our army down to a fraction of it's previous size. The only real threat is from Putin and our politicians know it. Everything else is a smokescreen right now.

Most of Russia is uninhabitable. They have less population than fucking Bangladesh and Indonesia.

About 80% of the Russian population lives in the European part.

So what you are saying is that Russia is weak, hut Britain is still scared to death over it.

Have you considered suicide?

We have got it all under control now you obamacuck. Plus Brexit makes it easier to prevent in future.

i am tired to hate

Putin would crush your silly multicultural society

No you illiterate cunt. Your nukes are the issue. Our army could probably rape your untrained and undisciplined savage army of Tatars and retards in a week or two.

You cant handle muslims, they keep cucking you and raping your wives and daughters without fighting back, and you expect to invade mighty based Russia

>Kek

Respect your masters, britcuck

>ineffective welfare queens
We don't pay our soldiers diddly squat, we have gomscription.
Officers are paid with apartments in shitty plattenbau towers where they are stuck forever.
Is Africa a "front"? It's miniscule compared to the Eastern Front.

Lol typical shitpost from a fucking bogan, Russia is literally more multicultural than the UK.

So you want to make a Jihad against Russia?

Cause it seems that muslims are the only man left in your multicultural island

How come Russians are white, but they border the Chinese, the Koreans, and other Asian countries, but they obviously look much different?

Russia are Europeans who conquered the Asian parts. Kinda like how Europeans conquered America.

>British army
>Can only deploy 30,000 troops to one place at one time as an expeditionary force, won't be 50,000 until 2020
>Russian Army
>700,000 active troops and 2,330,000 in reserve.
Hmm...

Moscow: 91.6% Russian
London: 43% British

Because they are not cucks like these faggot bongs

Hol up.
Hol up.
>how this fucking country has all this space yet we are cramped up with pakis and Niggers and Arabs.

Maybe if you weren't such a fucking disgrace, and actually said no to all the shitskins, you'd have free space too.

>M8 literally all of northern Europe is like that yet we live here just fine
No dumbass Europe has the gulf stream to make its cold areas livable but Russia is inland in the continent of Asia its a frozen wasteland like most of Northern Canada.

I like to think the girl on the book is reading a book with a girl on the cover reading a book. Etc.

The cycle continues for all time.

Unlike the Anglo if our britbongistan OP keeps up being a cuck and letting in the boons.

Nigger, you have no idea about the state of your army. I have two dudes from SCOTS constantly telling me how shit the army is. VDV alone can conquer your country in a week with VVS/VMF support against hard targets.

How could they say no to the fathers of their wives sons

So Russians were originally Asian? And since Native Americans came from Siberia, which is in Russia, does that mean Native Americans were Asian too

It's one of the rare places where land itself fights against invaders. Other being Balkans and Afghanistan.

Because fuck you that's why :^)

native americans are to siberians as to Europeans are to arabs and such.

Got BTFOed so hard by everyone that you dont even want to reply?

Or your wife asked you to start prepping Mahmoud?

>Moscow
>London
I like how you tried to pass off the capital city thing and hoped people wouldn't notice overall populations.

Fuck I giggled. Well played.
Makes me sad to talk to family back in bongistan, my old man moved us to NZ cos of Islamificationof our old neighbourhood. He saw the signs of cuckoldry and knew that his vote meant nothing against the ((white))noise that screamed tolerance and liberalism.
I dunno if that makes him more of a refugee than the kebab that swarmed into the void he left though.
Ah well. At least I can own butter knives and cricket bats here.

Russia is good

You're a nigger who some how figured out how computers work aren't you? No shit Native americans are from the asian phenotypes have you fucking seen an eskimo?

Overall population ignores where people live.

strawpoll.me/10861043

Sage shill threads
Ignore shill posts
Do not reply to shill posters

Is your family Polish, or Ukranian, by chance?

>MFW a fucking sugar cane plantation nigger knows more about russia than a yuropoor

>strawpoll.me/10861043
kill yourself Jew.

You may live in a tiny island, but an uncucked island it is

So, you need that "lebensraum"? Why, come over, we can easily accomodate entire population of UK and then some in vasts of tundra and taiga.

Don't forget you have many nice Work pogroms for them.

Why dont you cuck brits put your muslims and indians in the ocean to drown

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

Because it's all snow and tundra.

They have been an empire for hundreds of years. Just because Britain is facing one its largest declines in history, does not mean it won't get her land back someday.

Because we're not uncivilised retards like Russians or you

>Civilisation means being a little faggot

Rusbros is St. Petersburg as nice as google makes it look? I'm thinking of visiting.

Nuh. It`s all shit weather, porebriks and drug addicts. Don`t try visiting in June. Fucking Red Sails.

But yeah, you`re welcome.

Your Army is so depleted there were news stories last week about how MoD plans to deploy soldiers who just completed Basic if necessary.

Politicians pushing hard for women in combat roles, I bet by 2018 will succeed especially now you have a woman PM, and will obviously lower standards, along with Cameron gutting the British Army in 2011, your army basically a husk.

>Be British soldier
>Have to buy half your equipment
>Get deployed
>Get charged for murder
>Get beheaded on the way to court by "quintessentially British" mudslime

Russia isn't a sand country, they are independently making their own weapons. the sand people mercenaries rely on the US to give them weapons to overthrow sovereign democratically elected governments voted in by the people, which is why the US has to fund extremists in the first place, same with Russia. If the approval rating is high, then the US stands no chance, which is why they're pressing for indirect/direct conflict with them, such as the European BMD system or the 2017 THAAD system in 2017 in the korean peninsula. US can't get enough of that blood money.

The center is ok, if you don't looking for adventures.

Ever saw Pride and "Prejudice"? THeat's pretty much how bongs function - to busy sucking their own cocks to learn something about outside world.

No it means not acting like a cunt even when you have the upper hand.

Really? It`s still gopniks in Piter?

What is the point of getting the upper hand if you do not get your own way?

We do get our own way. That doesn't mean we need to rub it in everyone's faces.

How do you have the upper hand?

>be russian with german passport
>can freely move from here to the pacific
>putin made such good moves that now even crimea belongs to me and the russian people
>bought a small house in crimea near the beach

Feels good man to own all the clay and to also earn good money

conscription did a shitty job in the afghan war though.

to the topic, the british explicitly invited the muslims and the russians didn't, so the british should suffer under their own leadership like the retards they are by sharing their beds and underwears with their fellow refugee comrades.

And that`s way you want to drown Russia in niggers.

Ha. I thinked russian Sup Forums had the fattest trolls in Internets.

All these people complaining about Russian climate, I think the more souther parts of Russia aren't much different than a lot of Northern Europe. Russian women should be fertilized with Germanic sperm.

>illiterate uncivilised goons

>Russia's literacy rate is 99.7%
>UK's literacy rate NO DATA

Do you brits know how to count?

Fuck out of here Ukranian toilet cleaner. Russia is the greatest country in the world .

Not everywhere, I ment wells and silent streets away from Nevskiy, where he can get lost.

We should all group together and invade the eternall slav. All the yellow goes to Finland so we can from Greater Finland lebensraum and rule the world. The next step would be to get rid of the eternal anglo and all amerimutts also jews swedes and niggers

>Be Russia
>Have alcohol problem which was artificially introduced to population via khrushchev "culture of drinkinng"
>Even the most degenetate of alcoholics still posses a skill or trade, they are profficient and can actually work with it.
>last time Ive been there, the village drunk was making GOAT carpentry, being paid by the bottle of vodka and money ofc ourse
>this working yet alcoholic carpentrr had body from all this manual labour that would put even youngs to shame

Flying to the Bongistan on the Royal Sharia Airlines
>degenerate population binge drinking and sleeping on the streets like a fucking pigs
>they are future of your country
>bbut muh progressive values
>muh open culture
>we have a muslim mayor

Clean your own turf then talk shit about others, you may still be relevant but that's gonna change as you are being more and more muzzie infested shithole, also I heard the halal section is on sale right now.

vimeo.com/165281435
vimeo.com/162073609

look paki we wuz tournaments and knights

> souther parts of Russia

>once chance at life
>not born russian

any ruskies wanna swap

Southern I mean. As for the people just sterilize them.

You are idiot if you thinks there are only Russians

why does it show poland and russia in the same category? Poland is almost entirely R1A haplogroup but Russia is a mix

>Southern parts of Russia are like northern parts of europe

What the fuck? Where do you think Russia is? on the north pole?

youtube.com/watch?v=yKRylEIQlS4

Are Poles not slavic?

You sound like a Pole. I've never seen a Bong make a post this retarded.

What I saying is that the southern parts of Russia are at WORST like northern Europe so it won't be much difference if they moved there
Slavic is just a made up word. I'm talking about genetics, haplogroups. Their language is slavic, sure.

The sin used to never set on your empire.
You fucked it up.
Proves that you're unvorthy of anything more than you will have after scotland and irelnd leave your pathetic country.

>hungary is the same as czechoslovakia
>iraq is not the same as saudi arabia
>kazakhstan is mongolic
>a whole host of other inconsistencies
kill yourself

Haplogroups are a meme and you probably don't know what they even mean

Not like i'm sceptic or something, but Poland having it's own haplogroup majority means pretty much Poles, probably slavs are historical people

Fucking this a million times.
Been to ukraine and Russia. Even gopniki at least generally had labouring jobs.
Also were super nice and bro tier once they found out I was a kiwi and not a yank.
Got 'abducted' by some that took me out for beers and interrogated Mr about lord of the rings.
Was lol.

England though, got harassed by chavs, Pakis and more constantly.
Also their 'politeness' is just cowardice with a posh accent.

Baltic/Slavs definitely best women.

Haplogroups aren't a meme. They are a better indicator then useless words like "slavic".
Yes, Poland is basically the purest country in Europe regarding Haplogroup. They are almost all R1a.

Dats creepy as fuck. Imagine walking around in the Siberian wilderness and then the ground completely collapses under you, sending you plummeting down into the void