Can anyone tell me what it's like living in a white majority area?

Can anyone tell me what it's like living in a white majority area?

Do people speak english there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jpEdJ_tlX2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live in a decently mixed area, quite rich.

Whenever I visit the white cities nearby, it's fucking weird. Bunch of redneck, hillbilly looking ass people. Feels as if everyone is watching you - even though you're white. Every part of the city is exactly the same, stores and shops run by white people, white people shopping there, etc. It's mundane at best.

Leave door unlocked when I take the dogs for a walk/ only out for a few hours, never had a break in.
Also pretty friendly with the people in my street, have bbqs probably once a month with 5-6 white families.
Feels good

Saw a nigger yesterday. It was horrible.

As a redneck I am offended by your post, sir.

KEK, that sounds like a nigger's imaginary visit to "Whiteville", too funny.

>African looking man comes into work
>have to be polite to him
>day ruined

I don't see color... Just conformity

>Do people speak english there?
Yes
I have to admit I get really pissed at people who live their whole lives here and can't speak English
It's probably a good idea to learn the language your country's founding document was written in for fucks sake

I live in a pretty garbage state where the overall population of whites is low and they're all in a few cities, so my experience shouldn't be taken as fact.

>Basically they don't look like me so therefore it's bad
Go cry over Bernie some more faggot

this

it's horrible

Fucking boring. Literally all people do is talk about the weather.

mfw will never experience this level of trust
>robbed by banglas through a padlocked gate and a padlocked grilled door
>now sleep with a padlocked gate, 2 padlocked grilled doors, alarm and locked bedroom

LOL

all the international students left town for the summer, haven't seen a non-Caucasian face all July

young people mostly speak English here

i have a friend who lives a mile away from me whose family literally never locks their door. haven't done it in years. they live in a fucking nice house too, and nothing has ever happened to it. i still lock my house just out of habit

You're racist because you're white.

You're hated because you're employed.

Defending yourself is a crime.

Avoiding strange people who are yelling and spitting at you makes you a bigot.

when you'll grow up you'll learn not to harbor such disdain towards "conformity" aka normality aka decency, non-white neighborhoods are just as conformist just not in a peaceful/boring way

It was until niggers and Mexicans started moving in and building the language barriers. If someone's house becomes condemned then leave immediately, that's where it begins. 3 different cops live on my block and the colorleds break into people's cars/occasionally homes

you're

Yeah you gotta have bars and a garage around brown people m8.

Yeah, actually, I noticed that.

I grew up in conservative Pennsylvania. I thought it was stifling. When I went west, things got stranger and stranger. Eventually I started experiencing actual culture shock. When I went to San Fransisco, I thought I was in hell. Culture shock all over the ground. I couldn't adapt to that. Seriously, I prefer the company of thieves and murderers to the people of San Fransisco. I will never talk bad about a thief or a murderer again, because I have met worse people.

I had to spend a week there and every night I Tried to understand what was going on.

I couldn't leave fast enough.

>White majority area
>Poor town, factory shut down causing massive job loss years ago
>Everyone's a pajama-wearing-to-Walmart welfare leech
>Everyone's unhygienic, lazy, depressed, brain dead, heroin/meth addicts
>Moving away this weekend into a spacious, white-dominant rural area, couldn't be happier

The fact that I've had to come to the conclusion and accept that this area won't get any better any time soon gives me heavy feels, as I grew up in this area since the age of 10, and watched it progressively get worse, and worse, watching infrastructure, buildings, and the community as a whole, deteriorate in quality.

I live in the building in which I operate my own business. I don't employ anyone else.

It's located in the primarily rich, upper class white neighbourhood. Most of the people here are great. The problem is that because they're rich, upper class white people, they're also mostly all pretty left leaning. They're all friendly, and sometimes you can have some great conversations with these people, but I have to thoroughly avoid anything political because they're the kind of people that believe everything the media tells them. Around the corner is a gated white community only 50 odd meters from my building in the other direction, which is filled with even more insanely rich people. Mostly it's renown doctors or lawyers and such. Which is also where I get a surprising amount of my business. Surprisingly, these people are more Right Leaning. I have a regular who owns his own law firm, although it's somewhat small, he's still insanely rich. On coming into my store, he saw a guy with a "Black Lives Matter" t-shirt and couldn't help laughing out loud. And started muttering under his breath about how much of an idiot that person is. Pretty sure I heard him say, "faggot".

In short, it's nice.

>Non-Whites
>Human

Choose one.

No idea homey, I live in New Orleans

youtu.be/jpEdJ_tlX2A