Bern the Ballots Get Bernie on the Ballots

>Original post:
>Lads, I just came up with an idea. Remember back in 2008 when McCain almost lost Montana due to a bunch of activists putting Ron Paul on the ballot? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Montana,_2008 Well, why don't we put Bernie on the ballot in a few blue states or harder to get swing states? Here the states I thought about targeting:
>New Jersey 800 signatures needed by 8/1/2016 CURRENT TARGET STATE! Nomination papers are ready to go: pdf-archive.com/2016/07/28/2016-general-president-petition/ we need all anons on this state!
>Colorado 5000 signatures needed by 8/10/2016
>Rhode Island (Big opportunity!) 1000 signatures by 9/9/2016
>Vermont 1000 signatures needed by 8/1/2016
> Wisconsin 2000 signatures needed by 8/2/2016
>A lot of those deadlines are fast approaching but if we can co-op the Bernie people for this plan we could pull it off. What you guys think?
>The Plan:
>Alright, here's what we need to do. If you live in one of these states please contact your local elections officials and see what needs to be done. Some states require the consent of the candidate but others do not like with Ron Paul Montana in 2008. Then, we need to come up with a plan to reach out to Bernouts and make them do the work for us. We need to have this ready by tonight before the Correct the Record mods at the Sanders subreddit shut down the sub for good. Godspeed, Gentleman.
>Updates:
>facebook page launched facebook.
>com/Put-Bernie-on-the-General-Election-Ballot-1232738150104891/
>We are looking for Trump supporters or Bernie supporters over the age of 35 to named Bernie Sanders or can run under that name within state law. States this is needed for: Wisconsin
>List of ballot deadlines: occasionalplanet.org/2016/02/11/how-independent-candidates-get-on-the-ballot-heres-a-state-by-state-chart/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5aMMRes2u4
vid.me/4tYB
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
pdf-archive.com/2016/07/28/2016-general-president-petition/
docdroid.net/V8962fC/hillaryclintonthesis.pdf.html
twitter.com/CNN/status/758880246636478466
snopes.com/politics/clintons/hillary.asp
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/01/viral-image/viral-image-wrongly-accuses-clinton-stealing/
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
factcheck.org/2015/04/no-veto-power-for-clinton-on-uranium-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old thread.
Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=S5aMMRes2u4

WHO THE FUCK designed these? They are so damn good

The /cfg/ meme division made that one. They made this one too.

vid.me/4tYB

Bernvictims owe Shillary nothing.

Friendly reminder.

I can admit that I wanted Trump, but now I wish I had just voted for Bernie. He is easy to make fun of, but is a politician of 33 years. He could have maybe done something. I worry, because Trump hasn't addressed his views specifically invloving illegal immigrants and "refugees."

When Hillary wins, it will probably mark the downfall of our great nation.

That's why I'm doing what I can to get Shillary to lose and get Trump to win.

Bumping to stop Shilary

did they make his nose longer or is it actually that long?

This is amazing. Could this actually work?

I am good with that. Let's pray Bernie supporters flip to Trump. I can't remember the point of this image, so I am posting it to see if it is relevant.

I'm not sure.

It couldn't hurt.

Bernie is a fucking cuck lol and got booed off stage by his own people

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

That is very relevant.

He is, but he could spoil the vote. If you live in a blue state you can help split the vote for Bernie.

Notable bernvictims, like Camile Paglia, have admitted that they will either vote Stein or write in Bernie in November. Let's make it easier for them.

pdf-archive.com/2016/07/28/2016-general-president-petition/

Here's the blank petition for my blue state bros. Remember this is a petition not a vote. You can get anyone to sign it because it just means Bernie's name gets on the ballot.

Cool

Hillary’s Thesis on Saul Alinsky
docdroid.net/V8962fC/hillaryclintonthesis.pdf.html

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal, investigated by the FBI, and was NOT charged.
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
She stole silverware out of the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out 8 Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and 7 were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

But wait, there's more:
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.

Forgive the typo in pic related.

JUST

good idea

We need to spam this to everyone on normie book, Trumblr, an Twitter because millennials an SJWs will quickly turn against her when they realize she isn't progressive, only the feminazis will back her then.

Why thank you.

Please do. Here's a guide on how to shill Twitter.

Women's Rights are Human Rights
>i actually just really like this meme in general im gay btw :^)

SeeWhat rights do women have in these countries?

Women's rights are human rights after all.

FUCK

MY

I suppose Sup Forums neckbeards have to stop peeing in bottles and fapping to traps for sometime to actually do this?

SHIT

UP

Some of them. Unless we can trick bernvictims into doing it themselves,

Bump

Thanks user, I'll be starting this tomorrow in the morning then, I've never used Twitter but I'll learn to for the sake of MAGA, because Trump or Bernie is far better then Shilary.

Here's how to make an account without a phone number. Remember to keep a consistent narrative per sock puppet. Don't whine about SJW shit with your Pepe MAGA account and don't like Trump with your BLM Feminist account.

Bump

i want to know my fate

He's a proven sellout. Why would you vote for him?

Let's find out.

I wouldn't, but I want to split Democratic votes. In 1992 Ross Perot got 20% of the popular vote and split the right wing vote. Ross Perot got 0 electoral votes.

If bernvictims vote for Bernie they won't win any states for Bernie, but they might make a couple of states flip to Trump.

Bern down the Dems.

You're a good artist.

Thanks again, good night user.

Good night.

Nose is longer. Looks funny, heh.

Pure coincidence.

Bump

bumperino

Bumperino

WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

To send a signal. To leave a mark. To stick it to Shillary.
We shouldn't push too hard that "Bernie is a sellout" - where's the profit in that? He could've just as well being threatened by Hillary. Not that "political murder" angle, but just that she would ruin his fucking life and that of all the people he loves if he didn't nominate her. Look at his face, he doesn't like it. He would like to stand up, call for his supporters to start the revolution, to citizen-arrest that bitch on stage - but he can't. He's torn. But we can still support him. Make a difference WITHOUT "selling out" to any other camp. Get Bernie on the ballot, and follow Obama's words: "Don't boo, vote." And voting we will! For Bernie!

twitter.com/CNN/status/758880246636478466

I think it would be hilarious if Bernie would actually win a state, or even more. I just ... I can't ... it would be amazing.

I don't think that was ever a secret. In the leaked mails, the DNC even talked about questioning his Jewish belief and make him look like an atheist, so he would lose votes.

That would be funny.

B-but the evil Russian hackers work for Drumpf!!

Brrmp

bump

Isn't that illegal?

What's illegal?

Tampering with the elections.

This isn't tampering. We're making sure people have choices at the ballot box.

If we said the election was on the wrong day or stuffed the ballots that would be illegal.

sorry you communist jews, you lose
Hillary will be CRUSHEd by Trump and that's gonna be how we like it

I'm ready.

bamp

B*mp

Good night and congrats for going this far.

I simply will not vote Clinton

>-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
No she wasn't - that was debunked

>She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary

Debunked
snopes.com/politics/clintons/hillary.asp

>-She lied about Benghazi

The "lie" regarding the Mohammad video had been previously reported to States by the CIA as reason for the protests in Benghazi.

>She described blacks as being "super-predators"
It wasn't her description. She said she was talking about gangs of kids with no empathy that OTHERS DESCRIBED AS super predators.

Thank you for correcting the record.

>She stole silverware out of the White House

Mostly false
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/01/viral-image/viral-image-wrongly-accuses-clinton-stealing/

Clintons had to pay for the things they stole shill

Obvious ploy to split the vote in certain states, giving Trump the upperhand niceu

>She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager
She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager

Sounds like a smart business move

Bush gave the Secretary of the Treasury job to the CEO of Goldman Sachs. Sounds like political payback.

You are going to go down every single item on the list saying "nuh-uh" which is an effective shilling technique to the uninitiated. I've seen this shit before.

>Oh look goyim it's debunked, please don't check how.

This is worse than your misinfographics that "debunk" popular infographics.

Precisely. The fact the record is being corrected in this thread shows that they are afraid of the idea.

>-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements

Of course. She's a former First Lady, former US Senator AND former Secretary of State. Experience like that draws high speaking fees.

Can you name anyone else with those qualifications?

CTR should fire you. This is lazy shilling.

Competence>Credentials BTW

Shillary has never done a good job in her life.

Let's get this trending tumblr.

>She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey

Nope. One of her aides is Huma Abedin, a muslim. Huma knows a guy in Egypt named Yusuf al-Qaradawi, Yusuf knows a guy who is affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

That 4 degrees of separation. Do you seriously need Kevin Bacon to explain to you how ridiculous your claim is?

Keep shilling buddy.

>-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim

Clinton was a court-appointed attorney for a defendant. She never laughed at the victim.

Mostly False:
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

>demexit
Kek

>mostly false

Let me guess politifact and snopes are trusted sources. youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

Top kek indeed.

I swear I know the girl at 4 and I've stuck my dick in her. Was that cap from Annapolis, Maryland?

>She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"

False:
factcheck.org/2015/04/no-veto-power-for-clinton-on-uranium-deal/

I made the first 2 using original bernie campaign designs

BUMP

Bernie will get 1 electoral vote against his wishes.

>She voted for the Patriot Act twice

She fell for the same GOP lies that we all did.

You're making the assumption that the Patriot Acts are bad bad bad. Since the Patriot Acts were sponsored and pushed hard by the Republicans, it would be extremely hypocritical for anyone to vote for Republicans any more.

Unless you're now the liars.

bump you faggots

Bush and Clinton are neocons. Trump is a paleocon. Your rhetoric is pilpul. It's argument for the sake of sowing doubt without positing real logic.

PATRIOT Act is bad. Bad under Bush. Bad under Obama. Bad under Republicans and Democrats.

>-She gave out 8 Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and 7 were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She was Secretary for 4 years and these are those year's recipients

2012 - Sorwathe, Rwanda; Intel Corporation, Vietnam.

2011 - Sahlman Seafoods, Incorporated, Nicaragua; Procter & Gamble, Nigeria; Procter & Gamble, Pakistan.

2010 - Cisco Systems, Israel; Mars, Inc., Ghana; Denimatrix, Guatemala.

2009 - Trilogy International Partners, Haiti; TOMS Shoes, Argentina.

Bernie's still pretty bad, but this is the goal.
Let's take New Jersey. If 5 million people vote, say 3 million vote for Shillary, and 2 million vote Trump. Landslide victory for her. But if Bernie leeches off the state and takes half of the vote, composed of white liberal cucks (unlike the niggers and spics who vote Hill) who like communism, then Hill gets 1.5, Bernie gets 1.5, and Trump gets 2.

Let the /cfg/ know.