Need the red pill on Jury Duty

Just found out I need to report to jury duty tomorrow in the am. This will be my first time. Can someone red pill me on this civic duty?

If you have a well paying job it's a pain.
If you don't, then it's free $$$$$. String that shit out for as long as possible.

Do it or you're no longer an American... It's simple they just tell you what to do.

This. It's a NEET's wetdream.

>turn up
>get some instruction
>sit in selection
>don't get picked
>go home

alternatively
>get picked
>spend a few days, maybe a week, bored out of your mind but enjoying the free lunches and the brief window into somebody else's (usually incredibly fucked up) life (this is the best part of being a lawyer), like the world's greatest reality TV show
>find them guilty (they are almost always guilty if it goes to trial)
>go home

same in ausland. Magistrate/Judge pretty much tells the jury what to do.

the "jewdicial" system is straight out of the roman empire

jury is a way for the "judge and court" of dodging responsibility for their verdict

I have never taken part in this kike act am proud to say

Am I gonna get asked questions about me for the selection? What if they find out I am on /pol and ask me if I'm a racist or some shit?

You'll probably spend most of the say sitting in a waiting room. Depending on how busy the court is that day, you might be shuffled into a courtroom or two for possible jury selection. If you happen to get a case, it'll probably be a boring civil trial where everyone is lying."

Do your civic duty and show up. Just expect to be bored most of the day.

Two words you should tell that judge / Jew prosecutor: JURY NULLIFICATION

Enjoy your day off!
inb4 butthurt bootlickers

>Do your civic duty and show up.

I will be there. Its like $750 fine and jail time if i don't show.

tell them you hate niggers

>social anxiety
>don't go

>get a letter a month later saying that i could face jail/fine
>also send another summon
>don't go again

>nothing happens

This was back in March 2015 and I've been pulled over several times since then so I kniw I don't have a warrant out for me. From what I've read, if you live in a large city/populated are, the chances of you getting in trouble drop significantly since it's a waste of money for them to go through the process of going after you because there probably are plenty of other people there to take your place.

If you live in a smaller town, you might be fucked.

tell them that youre not a kike and you dont participate in their kikery in their bullshit kike system.

mujrka is diverse and they have no right to fine you for your beliefs

I am in a major city with blm/swj faggots getting arrested all the time for protesting. I hope its that scum.

>Guilty as in double castration guilty.

Been called up once.

Arson trial that was (in my view) open and shut, clearly guilty. However, I had a few imbeciles as my fellow jurors so me and one other guy spent like 3-4 hours convincing everyone to vote guilty.

cool story etc

Can I do that? Tell em I hate nigs and I want off the jurry cause I believe all nigs belong in jail.

"If he's black he's guilty regardless"

they let me go after that ( he was a nigger)

i'm almost 27 and only had to do it once. had to dress up a little. watched some dumb video. read a book for a few hours while annoying normies conversed. some guy came in and talked for a minute. went back to reading. everyone got dismissed after. waste of fucking time, not a big deal though.

Honest question, how would I do that?

Just go in and yell at the prosecutor "JURY NULLIFICATION, HOOK NOSED KIKE!"?

>imbeciles as my fellow jurors so me and one other guy spent like 3-4 hours convincing everyone to vote guilty.

I hate imbeciles. Fucking 90% of america is imbeciles. I sure as fuck don't want to get stuck in a room arguing with imbeciles. Jesus this could get shitty,

Gives you power over the fate of a person
>Sup Forums becomes juror
>Perp is black
>"GUILTY! HANG THAT NIGRA!!"

Spend your time red pilling them on black crime statistics.

show up in a trump hat and say if hes black hes guilty. sure fire way to get out of it

>had to dress up a little

Fuck that. I am wearing comfy worn tactical pants and a faded t shirt. I am not the one that did the crime and need to impress the judge. I am rollin comfy as fuck especially in case I get stuck in a room arguing with imbeciles.

>black crime statistics

I need to bulk up on those statistics. Anyone got those jpgs with stats that show nigs do pretty much all the crime in the US?

The judge and lawyers will ask you several questions before they allow you to serve on the jury. Ask about jury nullification at the appropriate time (eg: "Do you promise to adhere to the law in your ruling?") and that'll disqualify you from jury duty.

Or, or. You could play dumb, take the case, and actively commit jury nullification if you believe it should be done.

You go to the courthouse, you sign in, you sit in a waiting room for fucking ever, then they let you know if your name was selected in a lottery to move to selection. In selection you'll answer questions from defense and prosecution and from there, the attorneys weed some of you out, and then you are ordered to report back for trial.

this.

Awesome, I can't believe I've never been called up for jury duty.

>having to go outside
>NEET's dream

You likely will be questioned. If you say something weird, you might be struck and you'll get to go home then.
They won't find out you browse Sup Forums unless you tell them, and they wouldn't know what this place is even if you did. They don't research you or anything.

If jury nullification is voting not guilty when the defendant is more then likely guilty what is the opposite called?

>vote guilty when believe they are not guilty

Here's one for nyc

Here's the biggest redpill of your life:

You go, walk up to the lady at the desk and tell her," I don't get compensated by my job for being here and I'm supposed to be at work," and bam they send you away.

Your welcome user.

This. Take a good book to read while the jury selection process is going on. I've been twice and they always fill the jury before they get to me. One of the only benefits of having a name beginning with a letter near the end of the alphabet.

When I went they just direct you and tell you what you're supposed to do.For example wait in the jury assembly area, present your license to the officer to prove identity, move to the court. That's pretty much it

You barely have to talk the whole time there, just a lot of waiting. So remember to charge your phone or something cas you'll have nothing to do.

>actually going to jury duty
>not just telling them you hate niggers or jews so you can get excused due to bias
you silly nigger

i was on a jury that put a 20 year old kid away for 60 years. was pretty cash.

>charge your phone or something cas you'll have nothing to do.

One step ahead. phone is charging now and so is a backup battery. Prolly end up shitposting on pol all day

Wow, Asians committing more violent crime than whites in every category. What's going on here?

Yah but I could end up putting a nig or kike behind bars though.

post related

>put a 20 year old kid away for 60 years

was it a nig?

joke is on you. they make you turn off your phone when you are in the courtroom.

hispanic. his white gf talked him into trying to kidnap and murder her bff and he failed.

I think there is a waiting room first. But yah. Shitposting from the jury box would be a no no I guess.

That is fucked up. I hope she got what was coming to her too.

I've only been summoned once, I made it to the selection pool as well. The case was some 6'6" giga nigga being charged with assault with a deadly weapon. I didn't get chosen to serve, but I'd bet money he was guilty. Anyways, the process is mostly just waiting. You show up, wait to see if your name/number is called for the selection pool, if it's not then you go home and relax for the rest of the day, if it is then they'll take all of you in that pool to another room and ask a series of questions to try and weed out any biased people in the pool. If you really don't want to serve and you make it to the vois dire phase, wait until they ask a question about being biased towards the defendant because of his race, just tell them you got beat up by blacks in high school all the time.

>what if they find out in post on an entirely mainstream web forum ?!?!?!??!!??!!!!!

Always remember, when you sit on the bench, you are the law.
Look up jury nullification.
You are allowed to vote your conscience, if you don't like the law, how the DA represented the case, or if the defendant was treated poorly, then you can and should acquit. Put yourself in their shoes, would they go all the way to trial on a lark? These people get plea offers all day. Most people get hung up on a technicality in court, and jurors are told to go by the letter of the law. Go with your gut. If you think they're guilty, then vote that way. If you think, even a 1-3/10 shot that they didn't do it, go not guilty.
If you don't want to be a juror, say you're racist against whoever the defendant is, or sexist, anything. If it's a robbery trial, say you were robbed and you can't wait to pay it forward. If it was Hitler, say he did nothing wrong. You get the idea.

>find them guilty (they are almost always guilty if it goes to trial)
I always thought people of Balkans were retarded for automatically assuming guilt whenever shit goes to trial. Is this how Australians think about it too?

I figure most guilty people take a plea bargain, unless they're really stupid (ie. niggers)

Filipinos
Literally the niggers of asia
Stull better than acutual ones though

Exactly. If you know you're guilty, you take a deal.
If you are innocent, but it looks bad, or you have to prove your defence, you might take a deal because of the risk.
Of you are innocent and saying fuck all of you, I'm going to trial. 85% of the time of say they're innocent.

I got jury duty the other week. The case was indecent exposure, but certain jurors (all women) didn't understand the crime and if they should be too traumatized or not by it. So the judge explained, with agreement from the defense and prosecution, that it was just a case of public masturbation involving a teenage boy and three teenage girls. Most of them got out of it for that reason alone, and since I just started a new job it was going to put me in a financially troubling position so I couldn't stay even though I wanted to.

Also
>just found out I need to report tomorrow in the am
Nigga do you check your mail? They tell you way ahead of time.

Enjoy being held in contempt of court. They'll make you go home and change your clothes.

During jury selection, say something that makes you look really biased one way or the other, one of the sides will get you removed from consideration. It doesn't have to be anything racist or Sup Forums-tier, just say somethig like you believe steongly in law and order and that criminals jeed to be punished and pay their debts to society, the defence will immediately get you removed.