WOY thread: Leaked episode Topic-The Hot Shot/The Night Out

The Hot Shot: When a mysterious new rebel begins fighting Dominator's forces, Sylvia becomes jealous
The Night Out: Dominator takes a night off to explore a nearby city and makes an unlikely new friend, Sylvia.

link:
kat.cr/wander-over-yonder-s02e32e33-the-hot-shot-the-night-out-preair-1080p-webrip-aac-2-0-x264-srs-t12687161.html

Manditory petition links:
change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

other link:
savewoy.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/savewoy
reddit.com/r/WanderOverYonder/

So what do you guys think?

well cmon guys say something
this a leaked episode and junk and you're not going to say anything

well no one is saying anything
where are all the WOY anons at...

Still wandering the internet cosmos to this thread.

I had to do the dishes, quietly. That took about 40 minutes.

weebles are the best aliens on the show

>wander is confirmed to never have his real name revealed
ok..

we will never learn about dominators past
wanders past
peepers and the watch dogs past
hater's past
why even live

It doesn't matter who you were, user. What's important is who you choose to be in the present.

said like craig or a crew member

I'm sad that this series won't get the closure it deserves
I got into this series because I felt I could relate to wander on the concept of helping people
it would be because of wander that I would get into the whole concept of animation

if it wasn't for wander I wouldn't have seen pan pizza's channel and his "insights" on the animation world...

but that was well said

I'm just going to watch what we have left and enjoy it

>if it wasn't for wander I wouldn't have seen pan pizza's channel and his "insights" on the animation world...
oh for the love of god please dont tell me you like pan pizza

>like

no but I watch him anyway
becuase he's a huge fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
but at least he admits it

if you watch him that means you tolerate it

if someone admits they're retarded and obnoxious and annoying that doesn't make it better, that makes it worse because it seems like a self absorbed thing like "yea I know, but I do what I want and I'm not gonna change"

why cant we use the other thread
it didn't even reach bump limit, come on

bumpabump bump

no bumbs here

just if anyone want the worst wander over yonder art just ask me...

stfu asshole

What happened to her thick legs?

what did I say?
I was just askin for request to help improve my art skills...

s-sorry???

i hate you so much, you're pissing me off each time you say something

RIP Thicc

the power of science and technology

she updated

I liked the inclusion of Bradley.

I like the episode a lot. I enjoyed the fact that Dominator is unflinching in her evil and doesn't fall for the "power of friendship."

The episode could have used more Hater and Peepers but hopefully that means the next episodes will be heavy with them.

So how do Dom and Syl get along?

She doesn't tell Sylvia who she is, Wander tells her at the end he found her coat she was wearing and that she had threw it out. They were like the power couple girl's rule kinda team until Dominator tried to kill someone for telling her what to do.

i need peepers now

nope

never?

Disney told McCracken he had to moderate his waifuism.

I knew something was bothering me with that image.

ASIDE from her horrible outfit and hair style?

I quite liked it

>liking that hair style
are you a girl?

Different user, but I like that hairstyle and I am a guy.

you seem like one of those faggy types, maybe someone like emo but not that close

Can someone put this up on MEGA? It's hard to torrent on my phone.

No not really.

Here is mai waifu, for reference.

If you say something something kiss of death I swear to god.

nice breasts but I hate those kinds of designs / people who wear stuff like that.

I just thought the style suited Dom. She wouldn't take time curling her hair or anything, but she needed to look different enough from how people have seen her.

It worked for me.

That's not her usual attire; I just picked the first picture in my archive that represented the show's art style.

No, that's obviously still her style, notice her disgusting sidecute being her default look.

>thicc is gone
u fucking wot disney m8

Dominator sure looked great this ep

>some stupid girl sending in an comment to a crew member publicly announcing her lesbianism
why do gays have to let everyone know? christ that's retarded, i'm not even a homophobe, it just seems like something they ALL do constantly.

>"Dominator helped me realize I'm lesbian"
jesus

Well actually she just let whoever the letter was addressed to on the crew know.

Why do you care? Artists are typically happy to find out that their creations has a lasting impact on people.

I just started this cartoon, and I've gotta say, I'm pretty damn impressed. This gives me hope for cartoons. Does anyone know if a second season has been confirmed yet?

2nd is still going but the 3rd ones been cancelled

user...

>why do gays have to let everyone know?
>domfag talking to a crew member about how dom made her realize she's a lesbian
it's very fucking stupid, but my main point was
>why do gays have to let everyone know?

uh..

attention whoring, not nuclear science buddy

Danm it, Dominator is an unrepentant bitch!
She and Sylvia were so great in that bar fight, though.
You really want her to just see the point of social interactions and acting as a friend to people.
But no, she'd rather rule the world alone while she can't destroy it.

Again, why do you care? Why do you even know this? Not being prone to seeking out such "news" myself I can't say that I've heard anything about a Dominator fan sending a letter to the crew--which sort of throws your underlying complaint that "gays have to let everyone know" into question.

well that ending kinda revealed her "payoff" to her actions

Well, I want to believe that she is in some way struggling to maintain her evil ways against the onslaught of affection she faces, but so far she only seems more annoyed.

I know they were like 'NEVER EVER' with Dominator's backstory but this episode just made me all the more curious. How was she even raised if she never knew what a friend was?

While Hater is definitely softening up Dominator is just way too far gone. She's the evil counterpart to Wander's unstoppable love and goodness.

But what happens if an unstoppable love hits an immovable evil?

Yeah, that's kinda the question.
Did she inherit that army of doom? Did she build it herself? What about her home planet?
Did she just live in a friendly and caring world where nothing could stand against her evil, so she destroyed it all and then went on to keep on her rampage?
Or was she created on purpose in some way?
All we get to see is a bored, deeply antisocial teenager.

it's the owner-of-wendys tumblr that answers a lot of questions about the show, i didn't fucking go hunting for it you idiot

Ah.

I see.

Suppose I'll end myself after the season ends, then.

That's what I get for being happy.

>But what happens if an unstoppable love hits an immovable evil?
Isn't that the question of the day?

Rate the episodes, my dudes

The Hot Shot: 7/10
The twist was as easy to notice as Brad's chin. Still fun, loved the cousin character.
The Night Out: 8/10
I've been aching to see Sylvia and Dominator interact, and I wasn't disappointed at all. It was really funny, and I actually felt kind of sad when Dominator returned to her usual ways at the end. Also, RIP thicc

we were all bummed out, but the game was rigged from the start

Man, this kind of explains a lot.

leave it to disney to treat one of the better animators like shit

They fired ron james after his series got popular, and brought in someone else and wrote his name out of it, he became obscure.

>just one surviving planet left
So, that alive planet who loved Wander too mush is dead? Jesus.

>ron james
what series?

Not only that, it explains a lot about the TV cartoon industry as a whole. I'm actually surprised Gravity Falls was able to have as much continuity as it did. You'd think that considering its success they would start allowing more shows with continuity and plot lines.

They're treating him like a king compared to what's going on with CN

whats going on CN? Lower budgeting is all i could guess

>inb4 the uncle grandpa mix up and everyone says the crew is in shambles even though they knew

A lot of things; there was the Cartoonsitute Craig and Lauren were leading that bombed terribly, CN Real forcing them out, and now PPG getting rebooted into an abomination.

i think it was brandy and mr whiskers

oh bummer, they were trying to bring back the "what a cartoon" thing back in the 90s where Craig essentially got started.

pity it didn't fly

it wouldnt fly because craig can't handle all that responsibility, why do you think he works only on flash cartoons now

>tips federala

How do you guys think the series will end? On one hand, I'm hoping Wander and Sylvia can somehow save the galaxy. At the same time, I really like Dominator so I don't want anything too bad to happen to her. As for Dom and Hater, I think it'd be cool to see them reform but I also think they're better off as villains. Plus I don't think they'd make too many drastic changes since there's always a possibility they'll continue the series, whether that's through a future season or a comic book. Also, since most of the galaxy is dead now, do you think they'll rebuild it? Or maybe they'll just go to a new galaxy? Even though it'll be sad I'm really looking forward to this.

inb4
>wander helped me realize im vegan

full story please?

>I really like Dominator so I don't want anything too bad to happen to her
dude are you fucking serious? she's destroyed (and most likely killed) every planet in the galaxy, sure they can't say she killed them, or there's gonna be a reset ending or something, but she's pure evil, giving her a personality was so she wasn't JUST stupid evil.

>hater is better as a villain and not being reformed like it's been as a goal since the beginning
>dom being reformed would be cool!
it's like you don't get how bad she actually is, she's not nice AT ALL

>it's like you don't get how bad she actually is, she's not nice AT ALL

Apparently that exposition song of hers clearly went over the head of some people - she is evil for the sake of evil and destroys worlds to revel in the misery of her own making.

There isn't even a hint of her being a well-intentioned extremist.

>liking Dominator
I don't know man, she's kind of boring. Wasn't so bad in this episode, though. I like how she didnt reform from the "power of friendship."

well that was obvious and it was also obvious she wouldn't be a friend to sylvia anyway, the whole episode was decent, but nothing stand out.

nice going eh adolf?
>clickclick ding

For you, user

stop, it's not cool

Why is everyone in Wander threads so rude? It's like you guys learned nothing from the show.

A+ Would fave again.

hey I'm nice
I haven't done anything too rude on these threads

Let's be fair, it's only Dominator-haters.

How about you guys read what I said then, hmm? It's like completely missing the show entirely when it comes to episodes with her. Saying what that user said was in all honestly ignorant

>only dom haters are the jerks
have you been here more than the past couple threads? Domshippers and worshippers are always on everyone's case who dare says she's not 100% the best on the show.

It's either passive aggression or straight out "fuck you you're wrong here's a dom pic with a corny filename, laugh a little you stuck up bitch"

Thanks for proving our point. The Dom haters are the most hateful and annoying in the threads

No, I just said
>Domshippers and worshippers are always on everyone's case who dare says she's not 100% the best on the show.

>It's either passive aggression or straight out "fuck you you're wrong here's a dom pic with a corny filename, laugh a little you stuck up bitch"

read?

You get so pissed and butthurt and defensive.

Really? The past few threads all I see are faggots like you whining about how dominator ruined the show for you and insulting anyone who dares like her.

>Domshippers and worshippers are always on everyone's case who dare says she's not 100% the best on the show.
Except the opposite is true. is a perfect example.

>user makes post saying they like Dominator (not criticizing or complaining about any other user's opinions about Dominator or any other character)
>you get buttfurious at said user, clearly insulting their intelligence judging by the tone of your post

>it's like you don't get how bad she actually is, she's not nice AT ALL
Take your own advice, and actually read what user said. Immediately after writing "I think it'd be cool to see them reform", they added "but I also think they're better off as villains."

No, they missed the point of who dominator is, read the original response. Also I'm not citing them as an user who treats people like shit for not liking dominator. I never did. I said there are a good amount of people in these threads who do it.

>past few
i just fucking said that

I'm constantly re-explaining myself because people can't read. That is it, cussing is just getting the point across at how annoying it is that people can. not. read.

The only one who seems incapable of comprehending and reading anything is you.