THE WEDGE BELONGS TO PENNSYLVANIA

THE WEDGE BELONGS TO PENNSYLVANIA

GIVE IT BACK YOU FUCKING BASTARDS

The whole state of delaware should belong to pennsylvania

American lower level borders look like someone went to town on a map with MS Paint tools.

>lmao let's put a line here and a circle there

Yearly reminder that Delaware exists.

I can understand your Western states, being for the most part uninhabited wastelands, having straight borders, but how the fuck are states that have been settled for so long allowed to look like that?

>tfw Virginian
Fuck you feds

Vigin hahahahahahahahah

Why does Delaware even exist?

Srs question.

Germany and Denmark have a straight border you spastic

Marylanders roleplaying as a different group of people

This border is about as straight as Elton John.

>American geography

lel pretty much any border made after colonization is just straight lines
fuck rivers and natural borders caused by hundreds of yers of conflict

>Lol land
I lolled.

Make a lake I dunno.
Lake kills the wedge.

That's basically what happened. The Mason-Dixon line is a shitshow.

>Delaware
Delawhat?

imagine if that north carolina still existed holy shit what an eyesore

Damn it at least do a quick search before you post. This is why there's a stereotype

The VA WV border is hilarious as well. It's like someone spent several days meticulously following geographical features and then just said FUCK IT and finished the job with two straight lines.

A lot of early American borders look like that because of shitty surveyors who thought they lined it up and then years later realized there were entire areas of unclaimed or overlapping territory.

this is pretty accurate honestly. we had so much land and organized it by just making shit up. iirc Thomas Jefferson's original plan for the states was to just make a bunch of squares like a tic-tac-toe board

only the coast, they can keep the rest

>denmark still exists

Yeah, I know that story of how Colorado was meant to be perfectly square but the surveyors fucked up and now there's a tiny botch on the border to Utah, making Wyoming the only truly square state (in regards to latitude and longitude).

FUCK YOU COALNIGGER
DELAWARE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Strasburg pride statewide!

Wtf is wrong with denmark

What's the best state and why is Virginia?

This kills the republican

>education of a certain country