Rebirth starts this week. Which book will you be picking up, Sup Forums?

Rebirth starts this week. Which book will you be picking up, Sup Forums?

strawpoll.me/10351378

a marvel one

>having shit taste
>2016

So is Earth 2 cancelled?

no, it's festering corpse continues to linger even during Rebirth

Earth 2 Society is still going with Abnett writing

Just Batman this week, I'll pirate Superman first because I liked the preview but I don't trust Tomasi with the characters all that much.

Abnett's actually managed to turn it around, but you have to wonder why it's still going because I can't see DC wanting to do anything important with it in the future.

Only room for 1 answer
Are you fucking stupid

It's really weird this book still exist with their talk of preserving Legacy. This book just shits all over that. I hope they kill Dick.

>stop liking what i dont like

Maybe they're just wasting time until whatever plans they have for the actual JSA are ready to happen

Nothing because I don't collect floppies. Which is a shame because current DC is looking really good

What should I expect from Simon Oliver and Keith Giffen?
>have to wait until August for Ted

lol getting rid of Earth 2 in favor of a bunch of old white guys wouldn't go down too well
I hope it happens then

Enjoy your fav book getting cancelled

Is Gotham Academy still part of the continuity, just without the Rebirth branding because it'd make no sense/they're not changing anything with its canon?

Who's in the new JLA?

>literally no one wants to bother with Green Lanterns

I feel so sorry for Green Lantern fans right. Between Dogfucker and "writing for a paycheck" Vendetti their are zero chances of the entire line being any good

>Johns isn't writing anything because he's too busy saving the DCEU

So what's the idea of rebirth? New reboot or something?

>Ukfag
>never buy issues unless collected
>think rebirth is neat and want it
>fucking sold out

Fuck Manchester.

hail hydra!

I'll read it, even dogfucker won't stop me from reading about Jessica

brings back past elements and some new X-factors

Have fun with all your civil war 2 tie ins

it's literally
>Hey oldfags that we may have alienated with the Nu52: look at all this old shit we are bringing back and all the nu52 stuff we are throwing under the bus! Will you please start buying our books again?

Wowie-zowie hoooleemooolee

this is one of DCs top sellers by the way, just let that sink in

I mean, I'm going to read everything via storytimes/win-o. But I'll go to my LCS and actually pick up Superman, Batman, and Green Arrow this week.

Also, you have one of the oldest versions of that pic, OP.

>Also, you have one of the oldest versions of that pic, OP.

Would someone post the most recent one, then?

It's even more sad because I kinda like what I'm hearing but I know they will very likely not be any good

I've given Venditti more than enough chances, I'm not falling for his lies again

As far as I know, this is the most recent, but the guy who makes them still needs to update it slightly.

Per the DCU Rebirth Special one-shot, Cyborg Rebirth is out September 7 (and if it's still a bi-monthly, that'll make Cyborg #1 out September 21). Teen Titans Rebirth is out September 28 now, instead of the 21st.

Not buying anything this week. I'm sure Batman will be fine but I just can't care about Bruce. If I like the storytimes I'll get the trade I guess.

(from here)

I could see E2S getting cancelled and just giving a Peeg a book set there for anyone who cares about those characters while giving the classic JSA their own book.

I think I'll check most of them out. I dropped out of new52 like a third of the way through, but this looks fairly promising.

>Is Gotham Academy still part of the continuity, just without the Rebirth branding because it'd make no sense/they're not changing anything with its canon?

Yeah it's continuing as normal. I don't really get not putting the Rebirth heading on it since it's even getting an annual to lead into the relaunch that could have just been sold as the Rebirth one-shot for it, but whatever.

Maybe King's Batman, and I'll probably give the new Hellblazer a shot.
Otherwise I am completely nonplussed.

>stop liking what i dont like

>Ryan Sook drawing Batman Beyond again
hell yes

>mfw I actually like Nu52 Harley's design, just not all four of her shitty comics

Abnett is Weekend at Bernie'sing Earth 2

>All of them are descriptions of the plot
>Except for Batman

Quick question, I don't care for what little I've seen of batman beyond cartoon but the idea of the comic interests me, especially since it's still going. Should I try reading it, and if so, when? I think I remember it being a digital series that got upgraded into full comic, is that important?

Or maybe I should try to watch the cartoon again, it's probably better.

There was a decent digital series that was a continuation of the cartoon.

Then a different version of Terry appeared in the weekly series appeared in Futures End, died, and was replaced by Tim Drake.

Tim then ended up going to that Terry's future, which was post-apocalyptic and shit, and was Batman Beyond in the recent series.

Terry is Batman Beyond again in rebirth series. But it's still in the DCU (Earth-0) future instead of the DCAU (Earth-12) future.

I think.

Batfags gonna batfag no matter what so why bother writing an actual plot summary.

I'll be picking up Blue Beetle and Hal Jordan and the GLC, maybe something else if it gets good reviews or someone interesting makes an appearance.

You know, I enjoyed Avengers AI enough to have a little hope for Humphries' book.

I'll be getting Tom King Batman, Super Sons, New Superman, and probably Aquaman. Not much interested in anything else.

I love that metaphor and I'm going to shamelessly steal it the next time this topic comes up.

>knows of Ted
>doesnt know of Giffen
Wut

This week I'll be picking up Bats, Superdad, and Green Arrow. As much as I like GL, I'm avoiding Humphries like the plague, even if the Rebirth issue is co-written by Johns.

In the long run: Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Deathstroke (never thought I'd say that, but it's Priest), Blue Beetle, and Trinity.

I'll be checking out pretty much everything else via storytime and win-o's before I buy them to test the waters.

Everything except Lanterns this week.