What does Sup Forums think of this game? I think it's a subliminal SJW game...

What does Sup Forums think of this game? I think it's a subliminal SJW game, and I am currently trying to convince my friend of the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A
youtu.be/LFlMoAasW4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping my thread

Nothing subliminal about it.

>Blue-haired lesbians.
>Men are evil

But who gives a shit. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Dunno wtf this has to do with Sup Forums but I have played the first act.
It's a chicky game and I imagine a highschool girls would love it.

As for a Sup Forums tier game, go get 'playing history 2: the slave trade'

Is that the game with slave Tetris?

>Blue-haired lesbians.
>Men are evil

Pretty much what I got from watching a few reviews, so into the trash it went.

Yeah but steam had it removed after SJW's learned of it
It still red pills slavery and the cronogoggles are awesome. Put em on in africa and see how nothing has changed since the slave trade ended.
Game is quite buggy but it's hilarious and it's factual

>Men are evil
Where?

This sounds amazing, no wonder it was removed from steam.

It's not a "game" to begin with. Its an animated tv show that you press buttons to advance. There's only one actual option in the whole story.

It's only degenerate if you make it degenerate. I didn't kiss the fucking dyke I kissed he dude. Felt Gay playing it that way but it was better than the fucking alternative.

The game itself is still there tp much protest but the slave tetris mini game was removed.
It was just a part where you had to load the ship after bartering for slaves.

No matter what your choices are the game will still guilttrips you into caring for the dyke till the last second.

Firewatch was fucking AWESOME and it's the only reason I found OP's game coz people who liked firewatch recommended it.

Life is strange is really well done but it's a girls game

>subliminal
What's subliminal about it?

>game
you can't call it a game unless it takes at least some skill or strategic thinking to play

I used to think Life Is Strange was good too but then I saw gameplays of Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls, as in games where there's more than two endings and they don't boil down to only one choice.

does thinking about the consequences of your actions not count as strategic thinking?

>playing history 2: the slave trade

No because the only choice is just choosing between watching two different endings. There is no strategic thinking in how you advance or succeed.

Also, even if we accepted such loose parameters for "strategic thinking" its really not much of a hard choice to choose between killing a single cunt versus killing an entire town for no reason at all.

no, that's just regular thinking

People are morons if they think LiS is SJW propaganda. The game doesn't shy away from showing the fact that the main characters are complete fucking idiots throughout and who are eventually saved by the man they thought was an asshole.

The game just shows Amerifats are all hair dying, weed smokers, and creeps.

never played this game nor see any gameplay footage of it. is it as good as people says? or is it just one of those "interactive movie games" where you don't do shit? if so, is the story any good?

The professor, Nathan, David, etc etc

Firewatch was okay up until the "twist", then it fell completely apart.

Wasted potential, the game had a nice spooky little X-Files mystery vibe to it, building the anticipation and atmosphere....and then it was revealed to be fucking nothing, literally nothing at all and you get on the helicopter and go home. Great game!

It's a bad game and it's made worse by the fact that its only redeeming quality, the story, is the weakest part

The male characters in this game are either evil, violent, psychopaths, or bumbling, nu-male, vaginas

It was made by a French team. I think they're projecting

No. The story is full of plotholes and none of the choices you make except the final one have any impact on the ending you get

David is the misunderstood hero though.

>The male characters in this game are either evil, violent, psychopaths, or bumbling, nu-male, vaginas

There were more choices than just the one at the end. Sure, ending with a binary choice was pretty dumb but there were other, more complex choices to make throughout the game before that which require more thinking.

>The game doesn't shy away from showing the fact that the main characters are complete fucking idiots throughout
Yet you never get the option to tell the dyke off. Even if you choose to sacrifice the town you're forced to show you care for that bitch.

I got it for 2 bucks and it was 2 dollars worth of entertainment, I didn't learn anything, I didn't care about the story except for the rewind function, that was OK. I would not buy it or play it again.

>to sacrifice the town
I meant sacrifice her.

what would be an example of strategic thinking as opposed to regular thinking?

I should have split the words up

He was violent but not evil or psychopathic

Most of the male characters are poorly written though desu

The characters are poorly written period

>people think the game is sjw

It's not subliminal, it's in your face

I tried the first episode but the dialogue made me want to swallow a bullet

its heavy rain meets tumblr

but i liked it desu and im very anti tumblr

There's nothing that complex about this game. It's literally just what a bunch of middle aged men think teenage girls are like. You can see this right away in the dialogue, lot's of "Hella" lots of weird portmanteaus like "awesome-sauce" lots of slang that never really existed. I strongly suspect it was written entirely by a group of middle aged white collar men who had heard about teenage girl culture but have never actually seen a modern teenage girl.

Implying this game is some type of propaganda implies that it's cleverly written enough to be propaganda. It's not. It's a mediocre story about some girl gaining time travel powers and then doing the most boring things imaginable with them. Anything beyond that is your own paranoia.

firewatch is gay as hell and is just another entry overly sentimental anticlimax walking simulator genre

what do you mean by subliminal
the video game seems only interested in hiring people who wholeheartedly agree with leftist politics, and that's probably why we haven't seen any fucking innovation or creativity for the current generation.

what, how did she shoot herself?

I guess it depends on how you looked at it.
I still think it was a clever game on many levels.
The biggest impact for me was getting friendzoned

I literally laughed while playing it. Might as well have been satire. I did finish it though and kind of enjoyed it, mostly because it was trying so hard and could have been written by someone here.

My favourite part was when Chloe accidentally shoots herself.

It bounced off the car

This is the exact response I'd expect from someone suffering mild Autism

It was developed by middle aged French men. You pretty much hit the nail on the head

Ricocheted off the bumper

finished episode 1
>nice pretty christian girl with some issues
>i believe in gun control, i believe i should be in control of the gun
>is this grass, have you been toking in here?
>underage drinking
>teen sex
>hella hella hella hella hella epic

I prefer when you put Frank's beans on the floor.

Fahrenheit is still better

Bullet did 180ยบ trolling everyone.

wtf, i hate guns now

lol the game mentioned global warming like 10 times

anyway, i liked it. if you put aside the sjw bullshit, it's a pretty good game. i really like these type of games though and also playing out moot's dream of being the little girl, so maybe that plays into it

What are some redpilled games?

>Red Orchestra 2
>Victoria 2
>Kingdom Come Deliverance (pic related is dev)

Yeah but none of them are strategic choices. Its just which plot arcs you would like to see occur. There isn't actually any concern about how to succeed or advance.

E;R did a great video on it.

Dunno if it's posted already but
Life is tumblr: youtu.be/LFlMoAasW4A

Mnigger

Mount & Blade
MGS franchise
The good Warhammer games

>>Red Orchestra 2
h*ck off
the devs are full blown fruitcakes

Hipster bullshit. But Chloe's sexy as hell.

David turned out to be good though?

Why? Playing as the German side and winning is based

Got tired of fucking Max, just cant.
>stupid gun.

It's about as subliminal as Lady Gaga's songs being satanic.

I would bet that many people, upon cutting themselves with a knife, would get pissed off at the knife. People like to deflect blame onto other things especially in stressful situations. You are just biased with muh gun rights to recognize this.

Fap fap fap

I know im getting baited but...
>dumb bitch is playing around with a stolen gun
>dumb bitch barely knows how to operate said gun
>dumb bitch invites dumb bitch 2 to partake in her foolery with said stolen gun
>dumb bitch one shoot an old cars bumper and the bullets ricochets into dumb bitch
>dumb bitch 2 claims stupid gun instead of stupid dumb bitch
>moments later dumb bitches get visited by evil man and the evil man threatens her
>despite dumb bitch 2 claiming stupid gun it is possible for the player to attempt to use the stolen gun on the inherently evil man
The writing here is as shit as the one in TWD games. Utter garbage.

Devs are awesome and still support the game.

Rising Sun Mod is even better.

*hella sexy

It's not a SJW game, I don't think, because the two main characters are so fucking cringeworthy and hateable that it has to have been intentional.

What it is rather... Is a depiction of SJWs and of dumb liberal kids in general... That doesn't pull any punches. Hearing that fucking faggot girl literally blame everything for her problems except herself, even to the point of SAYING "otherwise it'd be my fault, and fuck that" was incredible. Or when the retard shot herself by accident and then got mad at the gun. Just fucking damn dude.

1. It's not a game.
2. Yes, it's SJW garbage.
3. Avoid like the plague.

What is popular is probably shit-tier, because most people are stupid.

> Schopenhauer

How is Kingdom Come doing though, I saw the Alpha gameplay from january and it looked incedibly shit, with bugs and horrible voice acting all over the place.